It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Madeleine McCann WILL BE FOUND ALIVE

page: 12
22
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


I don't support either. Nor do I support, a thread with zero evidence to back up what you spew, except the delusions YOU have created in your mind. And again, you side step the question....... Are all kids that go missing involved in this conspiracy? I'm sure TPTB can find a much more high value target, to abduct, hide away and promote their agenda.

I find it hard to believe that with all the thousands of missing children, prior to and since MM went missing. She's the only one, involved in your conspiracy. Sounds a little pedo to me, a little fixated are we? Next thing you know you'll tell us that Jon Benet Ramsey is alive and well, microchipped & living with Elvis in Indiana.

I will however take your advice and remove myself from further replies. I feel dirty now that I have helped you live out some weird delusion. I'll take a hot shower now and clean off the nasty.




posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


Oh, okay. I wasn't aware GPS chips were soon to be forthcoming. After a bit of reading I see that that's the case. Thanks for clarifying.

That still leaves the question though: how would it be credible for her to be found using one of these chips if they aren't even available yet? How do you hypothesize they will go about making the claim that the chip saved her?


The idea is that when the chips are ready and being pushed, to then use this story, along with a big Hollywood film etc. i.e "If only there had been GPS chips back then Madeleine would still be alive"



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


I don't support either. Nor do I support, a thread with zero evidence to back up what you spew, except the delusions YOU have created in your mind. And again, you side step the question....... Are all kids that go missing involved in this conspiracy? I'm sure TPTB can find a much more high value target, to abduct, hide away and promote their agenda.

I find it hard to believe that with all the thousands of missing children, prior to and since MM went missing. She's the only one, involved in your conspiracy.


You can tell who TPTB are using by who they illuminate, there are many things that happen that we don't get told about. 'The News' is to a large degree social engineering.

There are a couple in this thead who could do with learning from Finklestein in this short video; he is a strong believer in truth and justice. It's on a different subject matter but it's the same principal at work






edit on 20-1-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

There are many different beliefs about who is to blame for MM, for one reason or another, but one point that we are all in agreement on is that MM is an innocent victim and this is a very sad story.


I'll agree with you on that point, the best thing anyone can hope for in this case is she has been kidnapped to order by someone who has lost a child and wanted a replacement and who is treating the poor child like a princess and not taking a young childs life for granted through losing their own child. I dont agree with your theory OP but I do hope your right funny enough, at least that means there is hope that parents and child will be reunited one day...

PEACE OUT!!



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976

Originally posted by jameshawkings

There are many different beliefs about who is to blame for MM, for one reason or another, but one point that we are all in agreement on is that MM is an innocent victim and this is a very sad story.


I'll agree with you on that point, the best thing anyone can hope for in this case is she has been kidnapped to order by someone who has lost a child and wanted a replacement and who is treating the poor child like a princess and not taking a young childs life for granted through losing their own child. I dont agree with your theory OP but I do hope your right funny enough, at least that means there is hope that parents and child will be reunited one day...

PEACE OUT!!


That's a very good point, I have a feeling that there will be a big twist at the end of this, one that people didn't expect




posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
How can we be so confident of this?

Well, it's a False Flag Child Abduction, it's clear from the excessive media attention surrounding it. The NWO have taken her away as part of a Social Engineering/Propaganda campaign to ensure we allow our children to receive microchip implants. This is why they selected Madeleine as she was from a middle-class medical family, meaning that we are all left thinking "If it could happen to them it could happen to anyone".

Children go missing all of the time, but they keep on wheeling this story back out again as there's an important agenda behind it. Expect Madeleine to be "Found" at the same time as the microchips are ready for our newborns. This is why it's so important that she is alive, as then theoretically the microchip would have enabled her to be tracked down, whereas if she was no longer alive the microchip might not have been enough to save her life.

If you're not convinced, wait and see, then you'll know!




edit on 18-1-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)


I do not believe this particular kidnapping was by the NWO or such like.

I believe the parents accidentally killed Madeline by giving her an excessive does of something to make her sleep so the parents could enjoy dinner. However, Madeline died in her sleep and the parents being doctors had to cover it up. After all they had everything to lose. And being Doctors their medical stance would be severely compromised.

I am almost certain they KILLED her, by accident.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Can't be arsed now, seems like James is a legend in his own mind whose lost the ability to understand that he used the thread title in a way that's inappropriate and now seems to not understand why people are asking how he knows she will be found alive.

Its not rocket science me old mucker, you post in big capitals WILL BE FOUND ALIVE yet provide zero to back it up beyond your rambling breakdown on TPTB and your egotistical self belief in every word you type.

Yes its a conspiracy site, well done for noticing but even a conspiracy needs a little more backbone than simple BS. Now you sit there at your 'King of the world' desk and wax on about your understanding of the social workings of the human mind and remember that despite all the false bravado and ego the size of a moon that you are about as important in the shape of things as a flea on a cats back, just like the rest of us..

I won't be reading the reply James so save your little mind from typing some self posturing bile, all this because you went for the stupid subject name just to be in lights..Very very sad...And also very telling...

Proof that intelligence isn't the guarantee of common sense nor the ability to use this gift.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
That is an interesting theory, but don't you think that too much time has passed since? I mean, most people have probably forgotten about her or don't even care. I would call that failed social engineering.

On the other hand, a teenager was abducted in my country last year and there was an extensive search on which enormous resources were wasted. The police even drained a lake, I think, because they thought her abductor killed her and dumped her body there. She still hasn't been found.

It is somewhat interesting that hundreds of people go missing every year (speaking for my country and not sure about the number) and the media and the public don't care but as soon as a teen goes missing, all hell breaks loose.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
 

The idea is that when the chips are ready and being pushed, to then use this story, along with a big Hollywood film etc. i.e "If only there had been GPS chips back then Madeleine would still be alive"


But if you're correct, she'll already still be alive, won't she? How will that advance the impetus for people to accept chipping their children as a new medical norm?



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
They keep wheeling this back out, it occured 2007, if we look through the BBC News site or major UK Newspapers, we can see it was regularly brought up and discussed in 2011, even as recently as December. They're talking about a making a film, so they have long term plans for this story.

People have not forgotten, change is a gradual thing, by regularly reminding us of this they chip away at our old belief system and gradually replace it with one that fits their own agenda.


Originally posted by 1010011010
That is an interesting theory, but don't you think that too much time has passed since? I mean, most people have probably forgotten about her or don't even care. I would call that failed social engineering.

On the other hand, a teenager was abducted in my country last year and there was an extensive search on which enormous resources were wasted. The police even drained a lake, I think, because they thought her abductor killed her and dumped her body there. She still hasn't been found.

It is somewhat interesting that hundreds of people go missing every year (speaking for my country and not sure about the number) and the media and the public don't care but as soon as a teen goes missing, all hell breaks loose.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04

Originally posted by jameshawkings
 

The idea is that when the chips are ready and being pushed, to then use this story, along with a big Hollywood film etc. i.e "If only there had been GPS chips back then Madeleine would still be alive"


But if you're correct, she'll already still be alive, won't she? How will that advance the impetus for people to accept chipping their children as a new medical norm?


She went missing just before her 4th birthday, let's say that they find her when she's 14yo, this would mean that her parents would have missed out on 10 of the most important years of Madeleine's life; she might not even remember them. It would be nice that she was alive, but the GPS Chip would have still potentially brought her back within a few days. People don't want to be without their children for 10 years thinking that they are dead



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It's not about me, it's about everyone doing their bit. I'm doing my bit to forward the truth, I do that so as I can sleep at night, not to try to win America's Got Talent. In my belief system those who head for X-Factor, Big Brother and Britain's Got Talent are truely pathetic. We have to think about the overall good of the group, not about individual success/fame.

I regularly come here to do my bit, but no one sees a photo of me and I'm not expecting a medal, I'm just doing what everyone else should be doing, to stop the TPTB making the future generations into Chinese-Style Wageslaves

This is a war of information and we all have to do our bit; passing the baton onto those around us so as they too have the opportunity to break free from Mainstream Conditioning.

We have to make the most of having a free Internet while we still do; sooner or later things will change placing us in a far weaker position


Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Can't be arsed now, seems like James is a legend in his own mind whose lost the ability to understand that he used the thread title in a way that's inappropriate and now seems to not understand why people are asking how he knows she will be found alive.

Its not rocket science me old mucker, you post in big capitals WILL BE FOUND ALIVE yet provide zero to back it up beyond your rambling breakdown on TPTB and your egotistical self belief in every word you type.

Yes its a conspiracy site, well done for noticing but even a conspiracy needs a little more backbone than simple BS. Now you sit there at your 'King of the world' desk and wax on about your understanding of the social workings of the human mind and remember that despite all the false bravado and ego the size of a moon that you are about as important in the shape of things as a flea on a cats back, just like the rest of us..

I won't be reading the reply James so save your little mind from typing some self posturing bile, all this because you went for the stupid subject name just to be in lights..Very very sad...And also very telling...

Proof that intelligence isn't the guarantee of common sense nor the ability to use this gift.

edit on 21-1-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

Originally posted by jameshawkings
How can we be so confident of this?

Well, it's a False Flag Child Abduction, it's clear from the excessive media attention surrounding it. The NWO have taken her away as part of a Social Engineering/Propaganda campaign to ensure we allow our children to receive microchip implants. This is why they selected Madeleine as she was from a middle-class medical family, meaning that we are all left thinking "If it could happen to them it could happen to anyone".

Children go missing all of the time, but they keep on wheeling this story back out again as there's an important agenda behind it. Expect Madeleine to be "Found" at the same time as the microchips are ready for our newborns. This is why it's so important that she is alive, as then theoretically the microchip would have enabled her to be tracked down, whereas if she was no longer alive the microchip might not have been enough to save her life.

If you're not convinced, wait and see, then you'll know!




edit on 18-1-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)


I do not believe this particular kidnapping was by the NWO or such like.

I believe the parents accidentally killed Madeline by giving her an excessive does of something to make her sleep so the parents could enjoy dinner. However, Madeline died in her sleep and the parents being doctors had to cover it up. After all they had everything to lose. And being Doctors their medical stance would be severely compromised.

I am almost certain they KILLED her, by accident.


This does seem to be a popular opinion



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
She went missing just before her 4th birthday, let's say that they find her when she's 14yo, this would mean that her parents would have missed out on 10 of the most important years of Madeleine's life; she might not even remember them. It would be nice that she was alive, but the GPS Chip would have still potentially brought her back within a few days. People don't want to be without their children for 10 years thinking that they are dead


But isn't this already true without this (and I hope this does happen of course, although hopefully much sooner than that) happy ending? And wouldn't her being found (god forbid) dead achieve the same effect? Nobody wants their child to be missing for a prolonged period and then found dead, either. I guess what I'm asking is, why go to all this trouble to orchestrate a kidnaping and media circus when already extant motivations exist for encouraging the use of the technology? I'm not ruling out the possibility, mind you.
edit on 1/21/2012 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by jameshawkings
 

Link to source please.....That's a pretty big claim for no source.


My source is logic; using my knowledge of the agenda and my understanding of the social engineering techniques that are used on us. If you're not convinced, just keep it in mind for when the time comes


your logic is illogical as children are abducted by strangers, murdered by family, killed in accidents etc all the time

Absoloute dung thread



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 



Extremely bold statement!

I hope that you are right for her parents sake!



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Let's say it turned out that she was murdered within a few hours of abduction, what is the lesson we are given then from the stage show?

We can put it to the test

Problem > Reaction > Solution

Problem = Child abducted and murdered within a few hours
Reaction = Mass Media Attention Causing Uproar
Solution = GPS Microchip? Only a partial solution i.e. would help locate the body faster, but might not save the child's life

Compare this to

Problem = Child abducted and it eventually turns out they were sold to a new family in another country, was brought up by the new family as their own for 10 years
Reaction = Mass Media Attention Causing Uproar
Solution = GPS Microchip? Yes, this could locate the healthy child and enable them to be tracked down and reunited with the real family.

The latter of the two stage shows is far more effective for socially engineering us into wanting our children microchipped. They don't want us thinking "but a GPS microchip probably wouldn't save our kid because they'd be killed quickly anyway". They need us to think that the GPS microchip is likely to save our child's life, so they will choose the most effective storyline for their stageshow



Originally posted by AceWombat04

Originally posted by jameshawkings
She went missing just before her 4th birthday, let's say that they find her when she's 14yo, this would mean that her parents would have missed out on 10 of the most important years of Madeleine's life; she might not even remember them. It would be nice that she was alive, but the GPS Chip would have still potentially brought her back within a few days. People don't want to be without their children for 10 years thinking that they are dead


But isn't this already true without this (and I hope this does happen of course, although hopefully much sooner than that) happy ending? And wouldn't her being found (god forbid) dead achieve the same effect? Nobody wants their child to be missing for a prolonged period and then found dead, either. I guess what I'm asking is, why go to all this trouble to orchestrate a kidnaping and media circus when already extant motivations exist for encouraging the use of the technology? I'm not ruling out the possibility, mind you.
edit on 1/21/2012 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by jameshawkings
 

Link to source please.....That's a pretty big claim for no source.


My source is logic; using my knowledge of the agenda and my understanding of the social engineering techniques that are used on us. If you're not convinced, just keep it in mind for when the time comes


your logic is illogical as children are abducted by strangers, murdered by family, killed in accidents etc all the time

Absoloute dung thread


Over 99% of these do not get in the mass media



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanielET
reply to post by jameshawkings
 



Extremely bold statement!

I hope that you are right for her parents sake!


I hope so too!



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 




and how do YOU know, do share?



new topics

top topics



 
22
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

log in

join