It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann WILL BE FOUND ALIVE

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Proof.proof,proof,proof,proof,proof,proof, All of this comes from your mind. Their child is missing, what do you want them to do, hide under a rock? Would'nt you talk to every damn person you thought could help you find your child?

Truth is the authority. When you provide some for anything in your post. Then and only then will it be o.k. I have no proof that Elvis is alive and working at Krispy Kreme,in Gary Indiana.. But I would almost bet there were a few in Gary that made a trip to Krispy Kreme based on what I wrote. Just because it's in your MIND does not make it real.

And answer the question of : Is she the only child that has went missing that is involved in this microchip conspiracy? Or all the ones that go missing each & everyday?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

To the OP

What a rather foul and insensitive post / claim and it should be closed down NOW...

You have no source bar a notions that's sprung into your mind and as a parent myself I find that sort of trivialising of this situation beyond words.

Take your disgusting gut hunches elsewhere, if this was my child and I saw this I'd be asking every mod and owner to show some respect!
edit on 20-1-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

Mclaneinc,

I do not respect your belief. Should we be allowed to freely discuss 9/11? What about the major wars? The Holocaust? If they keep on pumping this story in the news it will be discussed both in public and on the Internet.

Wrong its people like you who resurrect it for your frivolity, your initial claim is that you know she's alive and will be freed yet all you know is whats in the sick mind, you provide zero proof and just get your kicks from opening every parents nightmare for your jollies.

You sit there whimsically talking about why they would not kill her as if you have an understanding of the sick mind behind whoever it was. If you had written the opening subject with something like "Will Madeline be found alive" then most would have no issue yet you quite for effect (note the upper case use) made a statement of knowing yet the truth is unless you are indeed DIRECTLY involved with the kidnap just making it up as you go and its TRULY distasteful, would you chat like this if it was your child?

Again I appeal to the mods to close this nasty little thread based upon the OP's suggestion that he had some sort of inside knowledge or clue to how she WOULD be released, not if but WOULD be released alive.

You know what is so worrying, its that you use the excuse that you understand the social issues around this which allows you to understand she will be found alive yet sadly FAIL to see the emotional problems with your statements....Very worrying....

Have you any odd hobbies?

Like camp sites?

Just looking at it from a social view you understand...

EDIT: And please no freedom of speech crap here please, yes we discuss 9/11, the Holocaust etc but these are set in stone facts, this little girls story unless you know better is still ongoing, she's classed as abducted and missing, since there's no body she's classed as out there so I find it rather distasteful to be chatting about the poor kid like she's almost on a vote as to if she's alive or dead.

Its rather unnerving to be perfectly honest and as I say again. as a parent with a girl who was stalked by a paedophile here on my estate I would be more than a little pissed if she had been snatched and someone was chatting over her options like they had knowledge.

But of course your superior social understanding has no respect as you said before...

Sorry, that makes you something I cannot type on here...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty
What damned Microchip ?

Sorry if i'm missing something, but i'm not aware of Madeline having been implanted with a microchip...

If she had been implanted, then why haven't they tracked her down yet
Her extended dissapearence pretty much says that her microchip is worthless...

If she has not been implanted, then why would her rescue/appearance promote the use of microchips, if a microchip played no part in her 'rescue'

ETA: Surely it's her continued absense that could be used to promote the use of microchips. I hate to say this, but if she were found dead, that would be used as the biggest stimulus to sell them.

Either found dead or proven to have been kidnapped. In any case she has been missing some years and I see no evidence of the public clamouring to chip their kids as a result! Nor is she the only kid that went missing either. The public is more likely to be thinking 'better not go out on my jollies and leave the kids alone'.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

You sit there whimsically talking about why they would not kill her as if you have an understanding of the sick mind behind whoever it was. If you had written the opening subject with something like "Will Madeline be found alive" then most would have no issue yet you quite for effect (note the upper case use) made a statement of knowing yet the truth is unless you are indeed DIRECTLY involved with the kidnap just making it up as you go and its TRULY distasteful, would you chat like this if it was your child?

I guess it's just too tempting for many to speculate and I'm guilty of this myself but this was put forward as FACT. I guess the OP has yet to learn the difference between FACT and SPECULATION/THEORY.
Plus if you are going to put something forward as FACT you had better have credible sources (delusional thought processes don't count).
edit on 20-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
You currently don't have the necessary prerequisite knowledge to follow the logic of the thread, but as you've seen a lot of people on ATS do. Keep reading on ATS, bookmark this thread for the future and see if it makes sense then

Originally posted by openyourmind1262

Proof.proof,proof,proof,proof,proof,proof, All of this comes from your mind. Their child is missing, what do you want them to do, hide under a rock? Would'nt you talk to every damn person you thought could help you find your child?

Truth is the authority. When you provide some for anything in your post. Then and only then will it be o.k. I have no proof that Elvis is alive and working at Krispy Kreme,in Gary Indiana.. But I would almost bet there were a few in Gary that made a trip to Krispy Kreme based on what I wrote. Just because it's in your MIND does not make it real.

And answer the question of : Is she the only child that has went missing that is involved in this microchip conspiracy? Or all the ones that go missing each & everyday?

edit on 20-1-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

This is the only one I know of that is current being used as part of the agenda

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
You'll never be able to make me respect your belief that we should not discuss and debate this; a serious crime has been committed the world needs to do everything it can to solve it. Whatever the truth is, it will help the McCann's to know so as they can start moving on. If you can't cope with it don't open the thread

To the OP

What a rather foul and insensitive post / claim and it should be closed down NOW...

You have no source bar a notions that's sprung into your mind and as a parent myself I find that sort of trivialising of this situation beyond words.

Take your disgusting gut hunches elsewhere, if this was my child and I saw this I'd be asking every mod and owner to show some respect!

Mclaneinc,

I do not respect your belief. Should we be allowed to freely discuss 9/11? What about the major wars? The Holocaust? If they keep on pumping this story in the news it will be discussed both in public and on the Internet.

Wrong its people like you who resurrect it for your frivolity, your initial claim is that you know she's alive and will be freed yet all you know is whats in the sick mind, you provide zero proof and just get your kicks from opening every parents nightmare for your jollies.

Again I appeal to the mods to close this nasty little thread based upon the OP's suggestion that he had some sort of inside knowledge or clue to how she WOULD be released, not if but WOULD be released alive.

You know what is so worrying, its that you use the excuse that you understand the social issues around this which allows you to understand she will be found alive yet sadly FAIL to see the emotional problems with your statements....Very worrying....

Have you any odd hobbies?

Like camp sites?

Just looking at it from a social view you understand...

EDIT: And please no freedom of speech crap here please, yes we discuss 9/11, the Holocaust etc but these are set in stone facts, this little girls story unless you know better is still ongoing, she's classed as abducted and missing, since there's no body she's classed as out there so I find it rather distasteful to be chatting about the poor kid like she's almost on a vote as to if she's alive or dead.

Its rather unnerving to be perfectly honest and as I say again. as a parent with a girl who was stalked by a paedophile here on my estate I would be more than a little pissed if she had been snatched and someone was chatting over her options like they had knowledge.

But of course your superior social understanding has no respect as you said before...

Sorry, that makes you something I cannot type on here...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

Originally posted by McGinty
What damned Microchip ?

Sorry if i'm missing something, but i'm not aware of Madeline having been implanted with a microchip...

If she had been implanted, then why haven't they tracked her down yet
Her extended dissapearence pretty much says that her microchip is worthless...

If she has not been implanted, then why would her rescue/appearance promote the use of microchips, if a microchip played no part in her 'rescue'

ETA: Surely it's her continued absense that could be used to promote the use of microchips. I hate to say this, but if she were found dead, that would be used as the biggest stimulus to sell them.

Either found dead or proven to have been kidnapped. In any case she has been missing some years and I see no evidence of the public clamouring to chip their kids as a result! Nor is she the only kid that went missing either. The public is more likely to be thinking 'better not go out on my jollies and leave the kids alone'.

The chips are not yet ready or being marketed, it is only when that time comes that you'll see the MM Effect

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I guess it's just too tempting for many to speculate and I'm guilty of this myself but this was put forward as FACT. I guess the OP has yet to learn the difference between FACT and SPECULATION/THEORY.
Plus if you are going to put something forward as FACT you had better have credible sources (delusional thought processes don't count).

It was never stated as FACT, just THEORY. The OP knows the difference and that's why this was stated as THEORY not FACT.

"It's a Conspiracy 'Theory' so requires no source other than me." JAMES HAWKINGS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Personally I don't think she will be, I am also not 100% convinced the parents have told the whole story. I said right from day one that something didn't add up with this case, and the parents just seem to be milking the media attention, and getting rich doing so.

Now, they could be doing this media thing because they are worried parents who want to know where their daughter is, or, they know more than they are letting on and they are using the media to hide another sinister side to the story.

I honestly don't know which is which, I hope it is the worried parents, but, in my mind anyway, the other thoughts just don't seem to want to go away.

EDIT: And yes, I do feel bloody awful for thinking like that, but I don't reckon I am alone in those thoughts.
edit on 20/1/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

It was never stated as FACT, just THEORY. The OP knows the difference and that's why this was stated as THEORY not FACT.

So the heading WILL BE FOUND ALIVE (in caps) and the initial statement about being confident about this was actually a theory being put up for discussion? The actual text (sorry I don't know how to incorporate a quote into a reply that has already started) was:

How can we be so confident of this? Well, it's a False Flag Child Abduction, it's clear from the excessive media attention surrounding it. The NWO have taken her away as part of a Social Engineering/Propaganda campaign to ensure we allow our children to receive microchip implants.

Not convinced OP!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

So the heading WILL BE FOUND ALIVE (in caps) and an initial statement about being confident of this was actually a theory being put up for discussion? Not convinced OP!

The THEORY is that she WILL BE FOUND ALIVE. It's a Conspiracy THEORY site, so it's common that a THEORY will be in the title

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Personally I don't think she will be, I am also not 100% convinced the parents have told the whole story. I said right from day one that something didn't add up with this case, and the parents just seem to be milking the media attention, and getting rich doing so.

I agree that the case does have the feel of one where information is being withheld from the general public

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
There's a few keys to following these stories.

First, the level of high-level media hype is in direct proportion to the likelihood that the story is a tool to shape public opinion. We all want to knock the MSM on many levels but there seems to be a mental block when it comes to the idea that whether they know it or not, there is an intentional pattern in so many of the high drama stories of the past years. Especially the ones proven to be false (Jessica Lynch for example). If you can find deceit or huge unanswerable questions in even a couple of these then you have to question them all.

Second, cui bono? Who benefits? It appears there are a number of possibilities.

The sheep benefit because it distracts and gives food for the water cooler chat at their mind-numbing existence. They get to live the drama because media is designed to attach visuals & aurals to emotion. The body creation machine takes the input, filters it through it's years of programming and links it to fear, hate, revenge, empathy, sadness, joy. Once that's done, they have you. Now you're opening your wallet and donating to a cause or calling your congressman to vote to implant microchips in everyone (well maybe not everyone on ATS

The agenda lobbies benefit because when lone gunman (read actor) wreaks havoc on a campus, the anti-gun platform gains for the same reasons as in the sheep paragraph.

Not only that, but notice how funds get set up for donations. Money pours in world-wide due to emotional empathy for whatever cause (loss of loved one, death by guns, fight the power, etc). Follow the money, and it's huge, and you'll find the reason for the story. It is big business and virtually hidden from our conscience.

Third, MSM "news" often originates from one source studio as has been pointed out many times on ATS. Command and control. They all get the script--see Conan OBrian same-sex wedding

If there's no body and talk of a book/movie deal, rest assured there's either political agenda or money involved.

TV is a brainwashing tool. Step away from the "news" for a year and you begin to undo the years of programming. The mind wants activity but awareness trumps that. Quiet the chatter mind and it opens up to awareness. Through awareness comes wisdom and understanding.

What we call news is a joke, a charade, a tool--to distract you from the only movie worth watching--your life in the present moment.

Consider a movie. You watch a screen, hear audio, they get translated into electrical current via your eyes and ears, travel to your brain for processing, and a feeling is generated which may or may not result in action.

Now consider real-life in the moment. You experience via your eyes & ears (and physical body). The signals you experience are translated electrically via the brain resulting in emotional attachment and action.

It's why we love drama and movies and sounds. It's experience. But living in the moment does exactly the same thing except you get the feeling you are living a movie script. It's funny that real life experience would seem like a movie--very telling. It should feel that way because it is in a real sense. Same exact functions.

Turn off the TV, experience life, and all the programmed drama is seen for the joke that it is.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner I have read the Madeleine Mccann book written by her mother. after reading that i do not belive the parents were involved in any way. But Madeleine's own mother believes that someone at the resort who was watching her children all day did drug or sedate them. The mother noticed the kids were extra tired the day of the abduction and seemed not themselves. It is such a sad book and I feel so horrible for her parents.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
elmoastro,

You have a way with words. This is one of the best posts I've seen on ATS in months. You've summed it all up perfectly, I hope that people take note of what you've said. Your post deserves a thread of it's own!

Great work!

Originally posted by elmoastro
There's a few keys to following these stories.

First, the level of high-level media hype is in direct proportion to the likelihood that the story is a tool to shape public opinion. We all want to knock the MSM on many levels but there seems to be a mental block when it comes to the idea that whether they know it or not, there is an intentional pattern in so many of the high drama stories of the past years. Especially the ones proven to be false (Jessica Lynch for example). If you can find deceit or huge unanswerable questions in even a couple of these then you have to question them all.

Second, cui bono? Who benefits? It appears there are a number of possibilities.

The sheep benefit because it distracts and gives food for the water cooler chat at their mind-numbing existence. They get to live the drama because media is designed to attach visuals & aurals to emotion. The body creation machine takes the input, filters it through it's years of programming and links it to fear, hate, revenge, empathy, sadness, joy. Once that's done, they have you. Now you're opening your wallet and donating to a cause or calling your congressman to vote to implant microchips in everyone (well maybe not everyone on ATS

The agenda lobbies benefit because when lone gunman (read actor) wreaks havoc on a campus, the anti-gun platform gains for the same reasons as in the sheep paragraph.

Not only that, but notice how funds get set up for donations. Money pours in world-wide due to emotional empathy for whatever cause (loss of loved one, death by guns, fight the power, etc). Follow the money, and it's huge, and you'll find the reason for the story. It is big business and virtually hidden from our conscience.

Third, MSM "news" often originates from one source studio as has been pointed out many times on ATS. Command and control. They all get the script--see Conan OBrian same-sex wedding

If there's no body and talk of a book/movie deal, rest assured there's either political agenda or money involved.

TV is a brainwashing tool. Step away from the "news" for a year and you begin to undo the years of programming. The mind wants activity but awareness trumps that. Quiet the chatter mind and it opens up to awareness. Through awareness comes wisdom and understanding.

What we call news is a joke, a charade, a tool--to distract you from the only movie worth watching--your life in the present moment.

Consider a movie. You watch a screen, hear audio, they get translated into electrical current via your eyes and ears, travel to your brain for processing, and a feeling is generated which may or may not result in action.

Now consider real-life in the moment. You experience via your eyes & ears (and physical body). The signals you experience are translated electrically via the brain resulting in emotional attachment and action.

It's why we love drama and movies and sounds. It's experience. But living in the moment does exactly the same thing except you get the feeling you are living a movie script. It's funny that real life experience would seem like a movie--very telling. It should feel that way because it is in a real sense. Same exact functions.

Turn off the TV, experience life, and all the programmed drama is seen for the joke that it is.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by HODOSKE
reply to post by Big Raging Loner I have read the Madeleine Mccann book written by her mother. after reading that i do not belive the parents were involved in any way. But Madeleine's own mother believes that someone at the resort who was watching her children all day did drug or sedate them. The mother noticed the kids were extra tired the day of the abduction and seemed not themselves. It is such a sad book and I feel so horrible for her parents.

I'll need to have a read

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkingsLOGIC TO FOLLOW THREAD? There is no logic in delusional & moronic thought. IE: YOUR THREAD. Sorry for the short reply mods, but you guys really need to do as some has asked and close this non-sense.

There just maybe some folks who are on here who have faced the trama of a abucted child or knows one that has. Don't you think this is hurtful for all of them? I know I certainly do.

edit on 20-1-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

reply to post by jameshawkingsLOGIC TO FOLLOW THREAD? There is no logic in delusional & moronic thought. IE: YOUR THREAD. Sorry for the short reply mods, but you guys really need to do as some has asked and close this non-sense.

There just maybe some folks who are on here who have faced the trama of a abucted child or knows one that has. Don't you think this is hurtful for all of them? I know I certainly do.

edit on 20-1-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

If you want to close down freedom of speech on the Internet then support SOPA and PIPA, however you won't find support on ATS. Do a site search on ATS if you haven't heard of them.

Like I say, if you can't cope with this topic emotionally, I would advise you to leave the thread for your own sake

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Oh, okay. I wasn't aware GPS chips were soon to be forthcoming. After a bit of reading I see that that's the case. Thanks for clarifying.

That still leaves the question though: how would it be credible for her to be found using one of these chips if they aren't even available yet? How do you hypothesize they will go about making the claim that the chip saved her?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join