It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marianne Gingrich Claims She Could End Her Ex -Husbands (NEWT GINGRICH) Political Career

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well ,I was thinking maybe Michael Savage ? Remember he offered 1 million for Newt to drop out ..

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I have stated this opinion of mine many times here on ATS…..

“When I doubt myself from the truths at hand, I always reflect on those who have walked through the gates of the Bohemian Grove………..then my site is restored.”

Newt walked through those gates!!

Enough said…………

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
If she needs to be heard there's YOUTUBE

we'll all be listening

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

If it is something personal unrelated to him serving in office, do you see that as OK? Seems to me that lately it's gotten so sick some people even go after their children and families.

It will be interesting to see if ABC has any integrity and if they air angry ex-spouse stuff without confirmation.

If it is something verifiable and relevant, that would be a different matter. If not, it's just ABC working for Obama which bothers me way more than something like this. State controlled media is a genuine danger and Obama controls all but one news source on television; him and the DNC. Even if I were a Democrat I'd be upset by that. When he had the CEO of GE in his pocket while he controlled all of NBC's news even Democrats should have been screaming for his head.

Partisanship is a form of insanity however.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by essanance

The sooner the better Marianne, dont keep us waiting.
Newt is a slime.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
OK so at this point its all HEARSAY ? We have no concrete evidence of what she said ? It seems a bit silly to me ,I just want Obama out and i think Newt should just bow out and give a Candidate with a better chance his votes ..

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

No,I hear you. You are right.

I just wish the dirty laundry would have been aired prior to him even attempting to become a presidential hopeful.

Then again,Americans cant see his record,as the litmus test,and they need "drama" because entertainment,and dirty secrets rule the day.

I want to know if its political,not some garbage,like he slept with men,or wears dresses.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Let's play "Guess Gingrich's Campaign-Killer Kink."

1. Likes a pre-thawed Sara Lee Swiss Roll on the pillow before bed. Like a pillow mint, except -ew- it's not for eating.

2. Has a stable of shiny ponies- but they're not for riding.

3. Newt likes his wives to put the lotion on their skin- or they get the hose again.

Okay, no, but really. I imagine the big news is that Newt is a total rancid bag of medical waste; both in married life as well as the political arena. Quel suprise.
edit on 18-1-2012 by mistermonculous because: 4. Secretly purchases black market organs- just so people who need them can't have them.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
probably martial violence
he just seems like an angry man

but hey I could be wrong

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Get a life ya troll , I mean really you are pathetic and a joke and your posts prove it get a life .Leave me alone you are a coward that hides behind a computer harassing others , you do not know me , my life or my issues ..Listen leave me alone please ..
edit on 18-1-2012 by essanance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
"Marianne Gingrich Claims She Could End Her Ex -Husbands (NEWT GINGRICH) Political Career"

I doubt that.

Newt could impregnate a 10 year old and then mass murder a small fishing village and people would still respect him.

Why?

Because people love being the beneficiaries of violent theft.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by essanance

Well, here are some interesting hints...

Newt Gingrich's Skeleton Closet

God, I hope this guy crashes and burns soon, figuratively speaking, I mean. He would be a nightmare for the country.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join