It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Rick Santorum win Iowa?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I'm watching CNN Live and I hear them talking about voter fraud being found in the Iowa caucus and Rick Santorum being the possible winner. Would love to get your thoughts..

Peace

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lapislazuli
I'm watching CNN Live and I hear them talking about voter fraud being found in the Iowa caucus and Rick Santorum being the possible winner. Would love to get your thoughts..

Peace

They say the recount could "change the election results"

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Not certain, but I do LOVE the new nickname you just gave Santorum in your thread title!
Hope it sticks

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
probably. romney won by a whole 8 votes. just discounting the dead people that voted twice in iowa would make it a toss up.

romney also deciding to stay in iowa when he was scheduled to leave for new hampshire, should send red flags.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
probably. romney won by a whole 8 votes. just discounting the dead people that voted twice in iowa would make it a toss up.

romney also deciding to stay in iowa when he was scheduled to leave for new hampshire, should send red flags.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
Not certain, but I do LOVE the new nickname you just gave Santorum in your thread title!
Hope it sticks

Hahahaha my bad guys...Didn't mean for the name calling

actually that might get me ins ome trouble lol sorry Mods I meant "Did"
edit on 18-1-2012 by Lapislazuli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Corruption or not, with an eight vote difference out of many, many thousands they need to automatically recount, then do it again, then, let a different bunch do it again after that. Let's hope Iowa doesn't become the new Florida in election results for this primary.

top topics

join