It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Newt Gingrich's campaign is about to implode

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

Was this before or after Newt teamed up with Bat Boy to save the world?

Weekly World News

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I bet he had a little too much fun with those young male pages. That's just a thought. I have nothing with which to back that up.
edit on 1/18/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo
No? I have!

www.lyricsfreak.com...

According to The Fugees, Newt Gingrich sucks dick.

Now I realise that this is strong language, but note it is a direct quote of somebody else's opinion backed by a credible source. My point in bringing it up here is that maybe they knew something.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Funny they are calling her bitter, I've read a lot of other interviews that she was very supporting of him in the past AFTER the divorce.

I think she'll tell more about the 4.5 million dollar 'book' deal with Rubert Murdock- before he took office as speaker- before there was a book.

She knows he was bought.

Wait- was this his SECOND wife? Or THIRD?
I know they say his FIRST wife was supportive but that she could have ended his career had she wanted to.
No telling how many women could.
edit on 19-1-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88

Marianne Gingrich has said she could end her ex-husband's career with a single interview. Earlier this week, she sat before ABCNEWS cameras, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned... MORE... Developing... She spoke to ABCNEWS reporter Brian Ross for two hours. Her explosive revelations are set to rock the campaign. But now a "civil war" has erupted inside of the network, an insider claims, on exactly when the confession will air! ABCNEWS suits determined it would be "unethical" to run the Marianne Gingrich interview so close to the South Carolina Primary.

There is no source yet, as this was disclosed to Drudge Report as insider information. Visit the homepage link to see the story now: drudgereport.com...

Got a screen grab for posterity. Those that don't know Matt Drudge (Drudge Report) his sources are usually very solid. So, at least now, this is a very real story.

edit on 18-1-2012 by Jason88 because: added screen grab

It's unethical to NOT TELL THE VOTERS
ABC, stop telling us how to think you cowards.

Imagine if Newt has to drop out? it really will be down to Paul and Romney

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Now we just need to dig up more dirt on Mitt Romney and we're back in business!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Doesn't make any diff to me, I already didn't like him. I suspect it's a plan to help Romney, another guy I don't like.

Go Ron Paul

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass
Now we just need to dig up more dirt on Mitt Romney and we're back in business!

Well if Americans are smart this has already been done. 15% tax rate when he made between 9 and 33 MILLION...yeah if this doesn't end him nothing will and I will have lost all faith.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by Jason88
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Since the claws are coming out, I'd love to know what she has on him that will end his GOP campaign instantly - it's got to be bad. Real bad. Especially if you consider all of his ex's must have been paid off to shut up, she's got to have a sharp axe to grind.

you think it is this?
www.therightperspective.org...

I'd like to say I am surprised.
But I am not, Newt is crooked and corrupt. All he cares about his personal wealth and power, he's also a chickenhawk dbag

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This is gonna be super-interesting!

Oh, and Hi! First post for me!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Is that really a surprise? The guy's a washed up dirtbag. We all know it. The only reason he's even doing good by any sense of the word is that people hate Romney. If anything, the fact that people are voting for Newt shows how pathetic Romney really is.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Add this to the news that Romney is keeping a large part of his wealth in the Cayman Islands tax haven and the Republicans are gonna run out of candidates soon.

Like I said on here months ago, Obama will win, but only because the Republican candidates suck oh so very much.

And this is the best the Republicans have to offer.

Pathetic.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I love politics. Watching it is like ..better than football.....go team! better than comedy.... better than the juiciest celebrity scandals.

check this out gawker.com...

Check out the speculations and odds that has developed in the comments section of this story on Newt's scandal.

My favorite is that she has video of him eating the Lindbergh baby. lol

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Newt is done from the looks of it.Sounds like we have a bombshell of an interview and this close to the primary.Paul vs.Romney it seems.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
It may not even be anything explosive that she has to say.. but just the fact that we'll be hearing the ugly and shameful story directly from the victim.

That's something you can count on the sheeple for.. they love a good drama, and it really only comes to life when told in first person.

It's been fun Newt. Good riddance

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
Add this to the news that Romney is keeping a large part of his wealth in the Cayman Islands tax haven and the Republicans are gonna run out of candidates soon.

Like I said on here months ago, Obama will win, but only because the Republican candidates suck oh so very much.

And this is the best the Republicans have to offer.

Pathetic.

Maybe you haven't heard of this guy out of Texas. Unbelievably consistent, believes in this old document called the Constitution..

www.RonPaul2012.com

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

Believes in trading democracy for capitalism.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Plus don't forget Santorum. He's still in it... Paul has essentially given up, considering how little he's spending in Florida. And his loss in SC.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Believes in trading democracy for capitalism.

Hah. Ok

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Plus don't forget Santorum. He's still in it... Paul has essentially given up, considering how little he's spending in Florida. And his loss in SC.

Santorum should be considered out of it waayyy before Paul, considering funds or lack thereof

Ron will continue to generate enough dough to ride the train til the last stop, and at the very least awaken more masses along the way. It's not impossible for things to turn even more so in his direction. I know it's unfortunately not all that likely, but like I said, at least we're educating a generation and laying the groundwork for a modern revolution
edit on 19-1-2012 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

US Libertarianism is about the most dangerous political movement going.

The second we elect a Libertarian is the second the rich elites finally get full control.

Paul's "freedom" is the freedom to get crushed by the wealthy, it's freedom from safe working conditions, the freedom from access to education and healthcare.

A (US) Libertarian government is about the most scary prospective scenario.

As Chomsky says, US Libertarianism is pro-tyranny of the very rich over everyone else.

Paul is a wolf in sheep's clothing, using populist rhetoric to convince people to vote against their own self-interest.
edit on 19-1-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join