It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Newt Gingrich's campaign is about to implode

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by SaturnFX

You must be kidding?

He led the charge to have Clinton impeached over Monica.

Just for the record, he was impeached for lying under oath about Monica.

Just for the record, Clinton was found (voted by our Congress, mostly on party lines) not guilty. That being said, he is still a scumbag. Newt is cut from the same cloth, if not a dirtier end of the same cloth.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusVult
That being said, he is still a scumbag. Newt is cut from the same cloth, if not a dirtier end of the same cloth.

How much you willing to bet , Family Values, a staples of the GOP process will now be OFF the table.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Yes, embraced women's rights and women's choice. The republicans hedged their bets on pro-life, but found it has zero to do with a candidates electability, what they'll do in office (nothing), or really impact the voting base. This is a Christian ideal, that except for a minority in a loud echo chamber, don't really care about as an issue. That's a family problem, not a government one - as the republicans want it to be. See the double standard there.... republicans inserting government in the family process.

Electability? So I guess that's why the left wing media insisted on focusing on social issues such as Gay rights and abortion in the debates.
Ohhhh do we really want to get into a discussion of Progressive eugenics? We can if you want. Let's start with Margaret Sanger. Roe v Wade, talk about inserting govt into it....Legislating from the bench...interefering with States rights as each State had its own laws on the books about abortion.

Planned Parenthood(Margaret Sangers Birth Control League) has sought to overrule parental controls by demanding a girl have the right to an abortion without parental consent. How much overreaching of the family by obvious interference do you want? Sanger was a Progressive Democrat.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Good, the more puppets out of the game the better

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

:3

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
A dude like Newt, with his base of Family Values, and yet cheating and requesting an open marriage. You think any of these guys would hesitate to have a mistress get an abortion? You really think these guys who can determine how much collateral damage is okay in war would have any qualms about aborting an unborn fetus.

Right.

This whole Family Values, anti-abortion, sanctity of marriage thing really needs to be permanently wiped from the Republican label. It's fake, it's bullsh*t. It's 100% pandering.

Newt gets upset that CNN would question him regarding his Ex. Hey, don't stand with the party of Family Values if you can't live up to it. Stop with the B.S.

edit on 19-1-2012 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Newt's campaign successes assures me that I am wildly different from a whole lot of Americans. To me, it's simple - Newt cheated on his first wife with his second wife and then cheated on his second wife with his third wife. So, he WILL cheat on U.S.!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by banishedfromthisarea

Three's a Charm!! Newt has found his match!!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSilverSquid
Differing versions of Gingrich divorce [CNN 12-27-2011]

"Differing Versions" ...One being actual court documents and testimony, the other being Newt while running for President

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
well so much for the implode, Newt is up to 35% as of last night Rom is in at 29%? Ron and the other one tied at 18% listening to the radio as I type this

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
well so much for the implode, Newt is up to 35% as of last night Rom is in at 29%? Ron and the other one tied at 18% listening to the radio as I type this

Newt is on a roll.
CNN tried to trash Newt with the first question and got blasted!

The CNN moderator was looking for a closet to hide in.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by banishedfromthisarea
Newt's campaign successes assures me that I am wildly different from a whole lot of Americans. To me, it's simple - Newt cheated on his first wife with his second wife and then cheated on his second wife with his third wife. So, he WILL cheat on U.S.!

This is the crux of it...

With your wife, you stand in front of God and pledge fidelity to that person and to honor them above all others.

If you repeatedly demonstrate that you are willing to break a pledge to God, and the person that you are closest to in life....all to please your own desires, then what the hell does an oath to the generic "American People" mean to you when you are sitting in a plush office in DC? The man already thinks he is above everyone else's standards and beyond their scrutiny, how the hell will he act sitting in the Oval Office?

Newt might just be the most dangerous of the candidates, Romney is a definite tool waiting to be used, but Ginrich is a meglamaniac waiting to rule the world.
edit on 20-1-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

yea so what if he slept with one while being married to an other, not just once but twice or is it three times, will the current miss Newt be replaced by the Sec of State, for that position has been women lately Rice and hill. Newt is going to be the man for Pres , and will win calling it now here on ATS Newt Gingrich will be the next POTUS making him 45th and the miss 47th first lady

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Newt is on a roll.

Yep. It looks like Newt will win SC. The conservative base has been trained welll to rally around and defend morally questionable candidates that are called out by the media. Cain got a big boost after the half-dozen women came forward.

All Romney needs to do is maybe quitely leak a story about him cheating on his wife, maybe one up Newt and have a child out of wedlock come forward, and when confronted by the press rail in an indignant manner how the press has no right to ask questions about his character and integrity...

That would get him back in the game!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Newt is on a roll.

Yep. It looks like Newt will win SC. The conservative base has been trained welll to rally around and defend morally questionable candidates that are called out by the media. Cain got a big boost after the half-dozen women came forward.

All Romney needs to do is maybe quitely leak a story about him cheating on his wife, maybe one up Newt and have a child out of wedlock come forward, and when confronted by the press rail in an indignant manner how the press has no right to ask questions about his character and integrity...

That would get him back in the game!

Rick Perry summed it up very well.

Newt isn't perfect but who among us is?
----------
What a way to start a presidential debate.

Attack Newt and then have it blow up in CNNs face!

For crying out loud, Newt got a standing ovation! Twice!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

yea so what if he slept with one while being married to an other, not just once but twice or is it three times, will the current miss Newt be replaced by the Sec of State, for that position has been women lately Rice and hill. Newt is going to be the man for Pres , and will win calling it now here on ATS Newt Gingrich will be the next POTUS making him 45th and the miss 47th first lady

With the unemployment rate at 9.9% in South Carolina, they care about the economy 1st.

An ex-wife taking shots at Newt 2 days before the primary has misfired.

Poor ABC & CNN. What do we do now?!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

stand and say "all hale Newt, for he will be King" if not he will throw some FDR, Andrew Jackson, Teddy R, and Woodrow Wilson at you.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The Dems are loving Newts lead.

Obama will eat him for breakfast, prolly be the most one sided win in History.

Newt with his ethics fine, moral scumbag, and more ghost to come.

O ya, dont be surprised if Obama sends him some contribution money.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Obama is toast.

He is the Food Stamp President and the Keystone Pipeline Job Destroyer!

Obama said "No." to 20,000 jobs being created during an election year? OOPS!

Obama added 14.2 Million people to the food stamp program in 2 years and 9 months.
He is on track to add more people to food stamps in the history of the United States.
I have the numbers to back it up.

I don't think Obama will make it to November 2012. Watch for Hillary to be the
write in.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I don't think Obama will make it to November 2012. Watch for Hillary to be the write in.

Or, Ron Paul. He actually came in second in the Democratic Primary in N.H. AND Colbert is in his camp. Wouldn't that be something.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join