It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Introduces Legislation to Strike NDAA’s Unconstitutional Section 1021

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Ron Paul is already trying to repeal the extremely orwellian section NDAA, and some other senators like Lindsay Graham are actually fighting him on this issue. It's the SAME rhetoric everytime, that "terrorists" are these easy to label evildoers that must be stopped at all costs, when infact, terrorists are usually desperate people who were likely created from the blowback of foreign wars that had U.S. involement. Futhermore, how big of a problem would "terrorists" be if we came to understand the official story about 911 was false?

In one of Kali's earlier threads, she calls for congress to denounce the NDAA. Well Kali, Ron Paul answered your thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-1-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
How in God's name does this not have any stars, flags or post? I was about to post the same thing before using the search function, & I'm surprised there's no attention going towards this. Yet another legendary proposition by Paul to repeal this disgusting provision.

Unfortunately it will go nowhere, adding to his long list of failed legislative attempts (which some like Outkast consider disqualifying). Such a failure in logic is part of why America is imploding. People are more concerned about Paul's badly managed newsletters than the impending totalitarian regime, endless wars, domestic wars on liberty, etc. Shame on ALL those who are too ignorant to prioritize.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Yes, I'm starting to suspect someone posted this already, but I can't seem to find it, as I've tried searching for it multiple times.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Yea, this will probably not be discussed very much. Trolls will avoid it and Ron Paul supporters think it's business as usual for the Good Doctor.

S&F

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I gave you a star and flag, OP. I think it's wonderful news, and I hope it gains traction. I am a Ron Paul supporter...and would be more comfortable passing this on if I had a bill number. Once I have that information, I will be sharing this information on other sites.

top topics

join