It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alpha to Omega about the Skull & Bones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I know there are mega threads on Secret Societies and Skull & Bones
but for those of you just Awakening.........this site has some of the
most thorough (Free) historical articles of the Skull & Bones
I've read. Pretty much sums up everything you have ever wanted to
know about the organization.

www.parascope.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Interesting article but to much to read now. The history is fasinating but the article from what I see is not written by a member so I stil cannot believe everything. I dont think the Skull and Bones is resposible for a bulk of these going wrong. That is like saying the Jesuits are resposible for everything (for those who are familer with chickisum)

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by pbrez
Interesting article but to much to read now. The history is fasinating but the article from what I see is not written by a member so I stil cannot believe everything. I dont think the Skull and Bones is resposible for a bulk of these going wrong. That is like saying the Jesuits are resposible for everything (for those who are familer with chickisum)

History is written by who else? ( Secret societies) having said
that the article was not written by a brother, seems to be a lie, disinfo- debunking type nonsense or just plain ignorance.........

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soul Reaper

History is written by who else? ( Secret societies) having said
that the article was not written by a brother, seems to be a lie, disinfo- debunking type nonsense or just plain ignorance.........

So you are saying that secret societies write our history?

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The claim that "secret societies" write history is pretty standard among the so-called "conspiracy theorists". Needless to say, since you are a KofC and I'm a Mason, we both belong to "secret societies" in their worldview, which makes us, by default, the devil incarnate.

I suppose it takes all kinds, lol.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

The claim that "secret societies" write history is pretty standard among the so-called "conspiracy theorists". Needless to say, since you are a KofC and I'm a Mason, we both belong to "secret societies" in their worldview, which makes us, by default, the devil incarnate.

I suppose it takes all kinds, lol.

Fiat Lvx.

I guess I better do a better job at being secret then. I wouldnt to the MDF drive this weeked then.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Does anyone know where the "tomb" is? I have found some stuff online that says its on the Yale campus?

I remember how they depicted it in the movie "The Skulls", and it was a big old creepy gothic style looking building.

I dont live too far away from New Haven/Yale and would like to go take a look at it in person someday, and maybe even get a pic to post on ATS or something?

This is from the link about the Skull & Bones that SoulReaper posted:

At first, the society held its meetings in hired halls. Then in 1856, the "tomb", a vine-covered, windowless, brown-stone hall was constructed, where to this day the "Bonesmen" hold their "strange, occultish" initiation rites and meet each Thursday and Sunday.

[edit on 16-9-2004 by boosted]

[edit on 16-9-2004 by boosted]

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
never mind I found a pic of the tomb located @ 64 high street in New Haven which is owned by The Russell Trust Association Inc., which operates Skull and Bones

I also found a neat article about all the socities in new haven, and their assets, real estate in particular

www.yaledailynews.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
assets eh..well the Knights of Columbus has almost 60 Billion dollars of Life Insurance in force, and we had a surplus in operating at almost 10 Billion..

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Here's another good site.

www.bilderberg.org...

new topics

top topics

join