It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3...... I can't wait

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Ive said it many times. Depression and mental illness obviously runs rampant on here. fortunatelty most here are on the fringes of society but im glad the gov can keep an eye on them all in one nice tidy little place!!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
In the end...

War between two biggest group, both carrying Peace Flag
Then the entire world will suffer
Then everyone stand up and say "No more"
All border slowly diminished
From the ashes phoenix reborn, sadly it must be burned first
And NWO will be accepted and we are shown what they have prepared for us.

And we will realise, NWO is the correct way to do it and why they keep doing it albeit having everything on their hand already, because its the way to do it.

Nice poem eh ?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by domasioNot to mention going back to bartering ... that would be cool

That is a nice story, but I am sorry to have to tell you that it would not be that way for quite awhile. While I agree with you about the fact that we humans are without a doubt made to not be idle, the evironmental and social conditions after such an event would prevent any kind of immediate progress.

Radiation alone would make raising crops and livestock almost impossible. Those who were un-organized or un-educated about survival or farming would just band together in roaming hordes in order to loot, rape and steal from those who did manage to make any progress.

If something happens, Millions are gonna starve to death either way. Once the structure breaks down, and the trucks stop delivering food and supplies to the grocery stores, all hell is gonna brake loose in a matter of weeks. People just have no idea how much they truly depend on other people in todays World. ~SheopleNation

<< 3  4  5   >>

join