It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3...... I can't wait

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It's this way of thinking that got us here in the first place. Thinking that war and violence will solve all our problems.

You say you want a war because there are too many problems in the world. Haven't you thought that your way of thinking is part of the problem?
edit on 19-1-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
It's this way of thinking that got us here in the first place. Thinking that war and violence will solve all our problems.

You say you want a war because there are too many problems in the world. Haven't you thought that your way of thinking is part of the problem?

When they're actually murdering you, defending yourself is NOT WRONG. Have people lost their very Survival Instinct?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Damn I wish society was like this today and what has tought our race to be as mean as we are? Probably the fact that we feel invinceible.

....and that we resort to WAR as the first method of solving conflict...and yet endangered species of animal and butterfly are protected. We are sending a message that human life is basically worthless unless they look just like you. It is wrong to wish, hope or long for war. There is no excuse. It is human barbarity you are craving.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l And if a 3rd World War would bring us back to that way of living would it be worth the sacrifice?

Why would it bring us back?
What makes you think that WW3 would result in a happy clappy la la land? It was almost a different culture in those days. You can't go back. And do you know what you would be going back to anyway? Did you experience those times? Maybe look at it through someone elses rose tinted glasses?
Take a well known verse
'The moving finger writes
And having writ moves on...'

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
There will be NO WW3 and there will definitely NO NUCLEAR weapons launched.

For those who still think we are the only (intelligent) species in the universe stop reading and buzz off !!!
90% Who will read this will think i'm loco and 10% will now what i'm talking about.
Let me tell you why... IF WW3 is going down no doubt that everybody will launch there nuclear weapons and that will have the same effect as in the movie Terminator 3? where the whole planet was nuked in the end. If that happens then we can say goodbye to our future. Now our alien brothers and sisters are watching over this planet since the beginning of mankind and we are in the final stage of evolving which takes place in 2012. They are called the Galactic Federation and are making sure that NO nuclear weapons will be used and that there will be no more massive wars. And if you don't believe me just keep on watching the Iran situation. USA & Israel are already backing down with there war talk. Just keep on following the situation there is nothing big gonna happen

Peace!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

It's quotes like that.....

Look. Big Things are happening, and have been happening a long time. The deaths from on purpose wars, on purpose cancers, on purpose AIDS, on purpose Famine, On purpose I could go on and on, are already happening! Hundreds of millions have died from this in the last few decades alone! It's getting worse by the second.

The Galactic Federation of Light is an awesome idea. That it's another thing preventing you from realizing that each of us will have to get physically involved in fighting this evil before it just overwhelms us entirely. Or we can wait for help from above? Just like so many religions do. Don't worry, it's all gonna be ok, and the best thing is! You don't have to lift a finger!

I just can't buy it.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Your arguementation, is in reality upside down. You should listen to Leonid Cohen, "Everybody knows".

What you need to do, is to comprehend what it takes to win a war. You need to look beyond the romantisation of warfare, and the painting people as heroes who fight in the wars. And look at what you need, to accomplish the kind of destruction, that you are calling for.

Simplifying it as much as possible, you need a bad-a$$ to win a war. The one who wins the war, is the one who is worse. Good guys come last. The error, is in letting you believe that the world got better after WWII, it didn't. The truth is, that the people you are referring to, are the people who were raised in the spirit, prior to the war. The young people, are raised in the sprit, after WWII. The parents of the people, that are in their 60's, were the people who were raised prior, or between the wars. The young people, are raised by the victorers of the war ... and as you said, they are people, with a lot of problems.

More to the point, what do you want to accomplish? The problem with the world we live, is the fact that you have the victorers of WWII, that can do whatever they want. They can murder, assassinate ... they can urinate on anyone they want ... they don't have to answer to anyone. There is no one, that can "threaten" their superiority. So they create Abu Grahib, they create 9/11. They create an imaginary war, without a declaration of war, because under the war priority. The government can dictate the media, and use the media and film industry, not to entertain ... but to form oppinions among the public. Like in Hollywood ... where did all the good screenwriters prior to 9/11 go? What followed was a series of 24h type programs, made to create an opinion ... under the war directive, and it is still in effect.

You are correct, in the thought, that having only one superpower is a fallacy ... because the victims, have nowhere to turn to, for redemption. There is no one, that will take their side ... so the world was better, when there was a soviet union, because the US was facing the possibility of reprisals for their actions. Peole of different belief, had somewhere to turn to ...

It works like this, if the cops beat you up ... what are you going to do, call the cops? You must have a force, that can actually face the cops. Because without one, the cops can do anything they want.

So, this is the scenario you want ... you want a balance between powers in the world. That power is not accomplished by another WW, where all the "enemies" are erased. Such an event, would make things ... worse, to the extreme.

So, pray, that the Chinese, Russians, Europe ... or anyone, will have the guts to stand up against the bully. Pray for confrontation, without the war ... that is a balance, that is hard to keep. And it only needs one G.W. "Adolf Hitler" Bush, to put it out of balance.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Whether anyone wishes for it or not a near global war involving North America, Europe and Asia is inevitable. The war will be brought to the USA mainland. When that happens, I expect the war to come to an immediate end because they are the only ones itching for a war and when they experience it first hand at home, which they haven't in a very long time (Pearl Harbour doesn't count since it isn't mainland USA), they will lose the will to continue. The sooner in the war that happens, the sooner the war will end.

Like the previous two world wars, the world will see significant geopolitical changes after the war. One assured change will be the break up of the USA and the dissolution of NATO. These will happen spontaneously and not because of any imposition by any victors, for there won't be any winners in this war. All participants will lose. Some lose less, some lose more.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Totally agree with you about the fact that the US unfortunately is a majority of rude, materialistic, shallow souls.
In my mind going to war only perpetuates these attitudes.
I think it will take some event that strips our material possessions away and allows people to once again understand the value of true happiness - based on relationships and the ability for one to be humble.
Then, after the "event", we cannot let parents become so dependent the idea of consumerism that we fall back into our tacky ways and pass the BS to our kids.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
WHAT???? Galactic Federation to protect us? Are you freaking kidding me? Geez THIS is what is wrong with the world today. Too many kids watchig sci-fi movies and trying to act like its reality!!!

Originally posted by Annunak1
There will be NO WW3 and there will definitely NO NUCLEAR weapons launched.

For those who still think we are the only (intelligent) species in the universe stop reading and buzz off !!!
90% Who will read this will think i'm loco and 10% will now what i'm talking about.
Let me tell you why... IF WW3 is going down no doubt that everybody will launch there nuclear weapons and that will have the same effect as in the movie Terminator 3? where the whole planet was nuked in the end. If that happens then we can say goodbye to our future. Now our alien brothers and sisters are watching over this planet since the beginning of mankind and we are in the final stage of evolving which takes place in 2012. They are called the Galactic Federation and are making sure that NO nuclear weapons will be used and that there will be no more massive wars. And if you don't believe me just keep on watching the Iran situation. USA & Israel are already backing down with there war talk. Just keep on following the situation there is nothing big gonna happen

Peace!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

My grand daughter wants to be a star ship captain and see the Milky Way from space.

I hope she gets to realize her dream............she is working hard at school to get good grades, reads Ray Bradbury and Arthur C. Clarke and watches Star Trek and Dr. Who.

She wants to rescue animals, plant trees and is considering going vegetarian.

There is hope, our youth, our young ones out there we will pass the torch onto.

Everyone reading this thread should really read three books by Ervin Laszlo because this guy gives viable solutions as to how to fix the challenges we as a species now face.

Whether or not we are up to the task is another thing and will determine if we survive or perish.

** The Systems View of the World
** Chaos Point 2012 and Beyond Our Choice Between Global Disaster and a Sustainable Planet
** the Chaos Point The World At The Crossroads.

If everyone on the planet could just get their act together, grow up and assume responsibility, putting aside their greed, lust for power and violence - we could have a paradise vs a hell.

The choice is up to each and every person reading this.

Your call.

If enough of us choose kindness over cruelty, sharing over greediness, peace instead of war, love over hate, bravery over fear.............we could do it, we could make a big difference.

But, the apathy, the immature emotions, the hate must stop.....................it's time for humanity to GTFU.

edit on 19-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: spelling

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

You're right.................humanity must save ourselves.

Nobody is going to come down and do the work for us.

It's our call and we as a species must assume full responsibility...........keep saying that not because I'm having a senior moment but to emphasis while I believe there is life "out there" it is up to mankind to make or break our future.

Interesting video below.

The key concept here is that Earth Humans need to regain their sovereignty over their dominion--Earth. As Guardians of Earth we must not only safeguard our own development but nuture and protect the planet. One key difference of opinion between Marshall and I is that in my view we are being visited and are already very much involved as members of the Galactic Community... Where we agree is that we don't know our own power and need to take back not only our power but our sovereignty of the Earth and our future. We decide, when we decide how and we decide where...

Source of external quote: projectcamelotproductions.com...

Now, I'm not going to get into whether or not I believe in "The Galactic Federation".........

My main premise is that we ALL TOGETHER must stop allowing ourselves to be manipulated into hate, fear, war, all the negative junk and start trying to each of us in our own small way try to treat this planet and each other in a more positive manner.

Again, it's time for human kind to grow up.......................time is limited, each of us has a say and united we stand, divided we fall as a whole not singly.

We are all, like it or not, interconnected.

edit on 19-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Im thinking the OP cant be older than mid 20's. Perhaps society was more polite, but it was also worse in many other ways.

Woman were second class. Yes, we held the door open for them, but they were expected to stay home, cook, clean and be a good little housewife. Sexual and domestic abuse was rarely reported and even more rarely prosecuted. Blacks were openly discriminated against. McCarthyism ran rampant, and people we're much more xenophobic. You think today were afraid of muslim radicals? Back then the fear of the "evil Reds" was much more papable.

There was good and bad back then, same as now. And honestly, you make me sick wishing for the death and destruction and massive suffering brought on by this war. You sir are a sad little man.
edit on 19-1-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
if your in that much of a rush to die will recomemend you several painless and effective methods of suicide.

wars are not fun.. not glorious and damn sure no honour in them.. they are pain .. misery and death..

just because your afraid to live dont drag humanity to the grave with you.

Which Painless and effective methods are they?

Seriously.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by football6
I would love for 95 percent of the population to perish. 95 percent of the population is suffering anyway. We need to start from scratch. Everything is corrupt to the core. Millions of you point this out everyday. I can't wait for World War III either, I hope I die quickly and painlessly.

Absolutely. As long as that 95% includes your parents, wife or significant other, children and anyone else you love. Except..........you dont have love for anyone, do you? No one who cares about even a single person could possibly want suffering of this widespread magnitude.

Your such a saint to want to help those who are already suffering.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I see a world full of love, joy, promise, and amazing people. If you don't then there's something wrong. Sure, there are some bad things but the human race is essentially good. Wanting a war that will cause millions to die, this is so wrong. Just because your view of the world is twisted it means that people must die for it?

C'mon son.

I have faith in this planet. I have faith that we will continue to evolve and all these horrible low-level entities that feed off the system will eventually be cast by the wayside. Look at what we've acheived in such a small period of time.

I have an amazing wife, 3 awesome kids, my own business I run from home that earns me $100k/year, loads of friends, loads of things to do, many hobbies, many good nights out. Simply not enough time to enjoy this wonderful life.

And you want it all to end? Look inwards, my friend. This is why fiends and ghouls like Alex Jones thrive. They are constantly barraging you with negativity about corruption and tyranny. You fall into the trap of wanting to know more and go further into the quagmire of desperation, until you feel a clean slate via WWIII is the only option.

I don't see corruption and tyranny in day-to-day life. I potter around my rural city, hardly ever see a cop and when i do they are nice people. The taxman kills me but that's the way it's always bee. I'm still free to do what I want, and I want and do a lot.

Screw the government anyhow. They don't touch my life, apart from rob me with taxes but it's been that way since the dawn of time. I'd support any movement that seeks to rework the global ecnomic system. The war that you want is the enemy. I will not support a war that seeks to end my style of living.

There is no NWO, there are just powerful banks and corporations that seek to maintain a monopoly. There will be no martial law, no RFI chips planted in our skulls, cash will not be outlawed. The only thing that can usher such losses of freedom are the very war you want.

*shakes head*

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
I see a world full of love, joy, promise, and amazing people. If you don't then there's something wrong. Sure, there are some bad things but the human race is essentially good. Wanting a war that will cause millions to die, this is so wrong. Just because your view of the world is twisted it means that people must die for it?

Well said, and less confrontational that my last post to the OP. Bravo!

I have an amazing wife, 3 awesome kids, my own business I run from home that earns me $100k/year, loads of friends, loads of things to do, many hobbies, many good nights out. Simply not enough time to enjoy this wonderful life.

Me too! Only two kids here, but they as well as my amazing, beautiful wife mean the world to me and give me faith in humanity and our continued existance. I love my life. I love that i can do as i want, when i want and love to travel the world. So looking forward to our snowboard/ski trip to Banff in February, and Oslo this summer!

And you want it all to end? Look inwards, my friend. This is why fiends and ghouls like Alex Jones thrive. They are constantly barraging you with negativity about corruption and tyranny. You fall into the trap of wanting to know more and go further into the quagmire of desperation, until you feel a clean slate via WWIII is the only option.

YES!

I don't see corruption and tyranny in day-to-day life. I potter around my rural city, hardly ever see a cop and when i do they are nice people. The taxman kills me but that's the way it's always bee. I'm still free to do what I want, and I want and do a lot.

I agree wholeheartedly!

Screw the government anyhow. They don't touch my life, apart from rob me with taxes but it's been that way since the dawn of time. I'd support any movement that seeks to rework the global ecnomic system. The war that you want is the enemy. I will not support a war that seeks to end my style of living.

There is no NWO, there are just powerful banks and corporations that seek to maintain a monopoly. There will be no martial law, no RFI chips planted in our skulls, cash will not be outlawed. The only thing that can usher such losses of freedom are the very war you want.

Amazing. I didnt think people like you existed on ATS. You give me hope and faith that there are people out there who really do see clearly and truthfully. Funny how its always the people who have acheived a measure of success in their lives through good old fashioned hard work and enjoying the fruits life has to offer us that see things as they really are. Thank you brother.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Lets assume that there will be WW3, and it will be fought over this one and only reason. YOUR HOUSE.

All countries of the world will gather around your house where they will fight the most brutal war each of them trying to gain control over your little house, will you still be looking forward to it?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

When they're actually murdering you, defending yourself is NOT WRONG. Have people lost their very Survival Instinct?

I'm not sure what that has to do with world problems. Of course defending yourself is NOT WRONG......

p.s Starting World War 3 is what I call very bad survival instinct

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
Me too! Only two kids here, but they as well as my amazing, beautiful wife mean the world to me and give me faith in humanity and our continued existance. I love my life. I love that i can do as i want, when i want and love to travel the world. So looking forward to our snowboard/ski trip to Banff in February, and Oslo this summer!

I just took my wife and 3 kids on a ski/snowboarding trip to Niseko. My kids' first time on a board, it was an amazing time. Never been to Banff but I did a season in Whistler/Blackcomb in '97/'98 and Summit County, Colorado the year before that - so of the best times of my life! Enjoy, man.

Originally posted by nightbringr
Amazing. I didnt think people like you existed on ATS. You give me hope and faith that there are people out there who really do see clearly and truthfully. Funny how its always the people who have acheived a measure of success in their lives through good old fashioned hard work and enjoying the fruits life has to offer us that see things as they really are. Thank you brother.

Thanks, man. I keep an eye on ATS as a source of alternative news. Generally though this place makes me mad because people are so crazy and lose focus so quickly. People think life is so terrible and that their freedoms are being eroded when people have never had so much. Would you rather live under Communist rule in China. How about living in the Sudan - or in about half of Africa's backwards wartorn nations? But the general global trend is that things are improving EVERYWHERE and I'm sure I'll see a time in my life where living standards across the world are almost standardised giving real equal opportunity for everyone.

The political systems in the world are not perfect. Nor are the economic systems. Anytime you have systems where a few have total control you will have some corruption - human nature still has a ways to go in handling this. But it is in the interests of those few (bankers, corporations) to keep the status quo because the systems in place right now empower them. That's why I scoff at conspiracy theorys such as killing off 90% of the world's population. Why would "they" do that when they can control 6-7 billion and generate all that wealth? It just doesn't add up.

Maybe there will be a war. Maybe there won't. Maybe it will take something dreadful to happen to usher in a new era of peace of understanding. The human race can only rip off the chains that restrain it if we address the big issues that divide us - religion and energy. If we resolve these two key points then the human race will be able to finally thrive in peace and go out into the universe with its head held out high. I don't doubt this will happen one day, and that day is soon. I hope it can achieved without a "war to end all wars" but there would need to be another catalyst.

Life is good. People are good. Humans will prevail, no matter what, because we are that damn awesome.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join