It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3...... I can't wait

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

you try advocating and living the change you would like to see in the world?

lol...sorry...

This is in particular "funny" on a site like ATS where there are obviously MANY who wish that either an

) Alien Invasion
) Comet Elenin
) God's rapture
) ?

Etc. will come down from the heavens and solve ALL their problems without them having to do a thing.

In fact, it's a common thing if you read many prophecies, conspiracies and religious nut-freaks there is always some "external" event happening which will (as if magic) solve all the the problems

It's like the obese person who complains constantly how heavy they are but would never even REMOTELY consider to do something about it, like exercises etc.

Therefore, i am saying that those modern "doomsday" theories of Aliens, Elenins and Ascension etc. are a sign of our modern and LAZY society...where people seriously expect that "some event" is happening due to their OWN inability and laziness wanting to change anything.

And now those people are sitting there and believing (HOPING!) that in 2012 something "magically" will happen..or that WWIII will come solving all the problems....i really wonder when people will realize they need to move their OWN a####es if they want change to happen because ascension/enlightenment and a better world it will NOT come from aliens, comets or religious preachers on TV. So it's the same thing with stating how great WWIII would be in the hope for a change based on some event.
edit on 19-1-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Wow the OP is either an idiot or GODDAMN PSYCHOPATH

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Delete..it just ain't workin'...

edit on 19-1-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
will i get free spam in ww3 ?

Can't get the vid to play, but I think this is what you were looking for.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

WW3 - We can play the game, but there will be no winners.

edit on 19-1-2012 by ExposingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
why don't all you americans spare us ww3 and overthrow your government like the constitution and declaration of independence mandate you to do.

the founding fathers gave you all the tools. do you want them to supply a set of balls too.

the second amendment wasn't ratified so hill billies can shoot up cars in a scrap yard.

edit on 18-1-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

What this guy said, brilliant.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
It was the people and what they were brought up to believe and behave that made them superb people but we sadly lost those good strong genetics in WW2 and there is no way of getting them back.The strong died in WW2 and we are the weak that were left behind.

The people who actually dumbed down our society in the first place are the same people who want WW3 anyway for guess what....greed.
WW3 will be about nothing but greed and eventual gain of all the world for these sick b*stards.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MyMindIsMyOwn
The changes you want to see begin with you.
edit on 18-1-2012 by MyMindIsMyOwn because: (no reason given)

Truer words were never spoken.
War begets war begets............

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

Bring on WW3 and bring on real honest, polite, kind humans. It is worth the sacrifice.

Do you have family? Have you thought about the reality of what you say? Even if you are not concerned for yourself will you be saying it's all worth it if you have to watch those around you dying and suffering? Or do you assume that you will magically be spared and it will just be others who suffer (so that's OK).
And in what reality can you deduce that WW3 will bring about these changes in society?
Fair enough then. I say 'bring it on'. But you and yours should be first to make the sacrifice. It's in the greater interest after all

edit on 19-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
no matter what happens, the blood will be on americas hands

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I used to dread WW3, my wife is dying of cancer, but she will still probably outlive many if for some reason the USA gets involved with bombing or droning or nuking or trooping Iran. That is possible any time now, and everyone just keeps thinking "It's happened 1000 times before, never gonna happen".

I dunno anymore? With the impending economic crash a world war would be a great distraction! Kill a few million, then millions and maybe billions more. That will sort it out.

I do not support WW3, but I see it's inevitability. As people call the OP a psychopath, one wonders what they will do when the time comes and the world changes so horribly, you may have wished to be in the nuclear blast zone. To be fair, if I have to die, a nuke over my head, about 100 feet or so, would seem a fairly painless way to go. Hey if they start launching nukes don't think I'm not grabbing my emergency party supplies and try to have the best end of the world party possible. At that point, who cares?

Then realize that after the horror, comes more horror in the guise of helping. Oh yeah, they're gonna "help" you all right.

In any case all because we didn't rise up in mass when we could, and we just let them go farther and farther, and commit more and more crimes and treasons worldwide, and then we're all gonna be surprised that such evil douche bags, who will be safely bunkered, will care AT ALL as millions, billions, die? I see how it got this bad, people holding out false hopes. If they realized it was Truly do or die, and it has been for so very long now, they would drop everything and do something, in MASS. Then we'd not have WW3.

So I don't look forward to WW3, but I am not nearly as afraid of it as I once was. I will party, on the day. 'Cause I don't want to be sober and think about the millions dying that day. The "survivors" will have much work to do. A good hard crash sleep and that next day, if I wake up, I'll do what needs to be done. Until then, I'm hoping NOBODY dies in the next year. But I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

I can understand why you would want a gentler, more polite society but a world war certainly will NOT acheive that goal. Quite the contrary, in my opinion. it would have the opposite effect. Lets take for instance a war with Iran as an example. Oil prices will shoot up to never before seen highs. Gasoline prices will skyrocket and most of the available oil will be used to prosecute the war. since all food moves by airplane, ship or truck, all requireing oil, the supply will all but disappear. The supermarket shelves will empty in less then three hours and will take 3-4 weeks to re-supply after the crisis is over. Rioting will be widespread as people literally fight for food. Thugs will likely form armed gangs and take from the unarmed what they need. Lawlessness will prevail.
Another consequence of outrageously high oil prices will be the collapse of our world economy as it is currently quite fragile. This will result in fewer available jobs putting perhaps millions out of work. A modern world war will count the deaths in terms of millions. No, a world war will not make us more polite but would rather release our savage instincts as we all fight for our very survival.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
It's not the kindness (if that's even plausible after a World War) that i'm looking forward to, it's the destruction of today's way of life.

Hopefully in the 3rd World War, all these politicians and bankers go *kabloom!* and perish, and we are forced to work the land by hand. I'm sick of those that say "well that's what technology is for" because quite truthfully, our bodies were made in such a way as to be able to work, just look at our lymph systems, the only way our body can stay clean and healthy is if we use our muscles vigorously, and move around a lot through muscle use.

Not to mention going back to bartering ... that would be cool

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by domasio
It's not the kindness (if that's even plausible after a World War) that i'm looking forward to, it's the destruction of today's way of life.

Hopefully in the 3rd World War, all these politicians and bankers go *kabloom!* and perish, and we are forced to work the land by hand. I'm sick of those that say "well that's what technology is for" because quite truthfully, our bodies were made in such a way as to be able to work, just look at our lymph systems, the only way our body can stay clean and healthy is if we use our muscles vigorously, and move around a lot through muscle use.

Not to mention going back to bartering ... that would be cool

I imagine all the people Truly backing this world will be safely in bunkers when the bombs fall. They'll come out to ruin what's left of the world, don't worry. So all the important politicians and bankers will be just fine.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I've thought about WW3 from time to time, But it wasn't till April of last year, When I had to bury my 7 day old baby girl
, That said I have come to terms with death, in fact embrace it, but like most posts here the problem isn't people. Money is the problem money = greed = power,

With all that said, I hear we have been conditioned, brainwashed, distracted, etc. Video gamers don't flame to hard just stating a personal observation. The biggest distraction that was introduced in my lifetime was Nintendo (yes I'm guilty too), all the way to well basically every luxury we have today, while some are good others are big distractions to keep us unaware, or the game on longer so you won't watch or hear what's really going on. Then you things like the NDAA that pretty much skated on through, yeah it as aired but how many actually cared?

Unless I missed something,change can not come from one person alone, it takes many. I know some protests started with one,but successful in numbers. The question then is when will enough be enough, to have 307,006,550 people marching peacefully of course straight to the tyrants door demanding change?

Sorry if this turned to kinda rant. It's just not one thing it's a wide range of problems, And until these problems are solved we'll be stuck in a endless rat race with only a few to no winners. I think the OP just needs a hug.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I could be on the frontline of it. Should have a nice view of it all, sweet popcorn please.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc

I imagine all the people Truly backing this world will be safely in bunkers when the bombs fall. They'll come out to ruin what's left of the world, don't worry. So all the important politicians and bankers will be just fine.

Yes that much seems true, but when they come out, how do you expect them to control a world where people don't give a # about them anymore? These will be the people that destroyed the world, they will have no influence at all on anybody anymore.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I think there is a bit of a misunderstanding going on here. What I was trying to say in a roundabout way, is that I would much rather live in the times just after the second world war than I would now. And if a 3rd World War would bring us back to that way of living would it be worth the sacrifice?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
my uncle passed away some days ago, he was an englishman wo fought all the way up italy. he always told me: people don't do wars because they prefer friendship, nations like wars because it's in their interest.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by domasio

It's not like their minions wont be establishing martial law world wide in the mean time with their "masters" in hiding. It will just be harder to strike them. I think everyone, probably ever I, underestimates the technology and things that are going to come into play. I guess we'll all see soon enough. Because we're still not stopping them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join