It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3...... I can't wait

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
why don't all you americans spare us ww3 and overthrow your government like the constitution and declaration of independence mandate you to do.

the founding fathers gave you all the tools. do you want them to supply a set of balls too.

the second amendment wasn't ratified so hill billies can shoot up cars in a scrap yard.

edit on 18-1-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I am not sure where half you people live but it must be pretty effed up if you think like this.
Where i am the good people outnumber the bad by a huge margin and if you long for war then join the military and wait for the bullets to start flying ,wont be long before your crying under your bed 'Make it stop".
Try getting out more

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

I often find myself asking what caused us to be this way

I too have pondered this question and I have come to the conclusion that, We don't respect ourselves, our children are not taught to have respect for anyone or anything and as a race of people we don't respect the planet we live on. (disclaimer: this may not apply to everyone)

We have become accustomed to having everything handed to us..our government has even aided this mentality to an extreme. Corporations and the media sealed the deal with advertising and consumerism..if something breaks we throw it away and buy a new one. We would never think to do with out it or try and fix it so we have become wasteful and unappreciative and overly spoiled.

Over all if I were able to change just one thing in this world..it might have to be the way our television masters manipulate us...what would happen if their were no more commercials? no more Jersey Shore or Jerry Springer?

As a society we all watch while young men and women degrade themselves on TV with alcohol and fist fights..life now imitates art (media) and the line of where reality begins and ends has blurred for many..especially young people who are most vulnerable to the propaganda they see on television and in today's music.

I am not saying either of these mediums are evil or completely bad..what I question is the way they are used as a tool to more harm than good.

No..no I don't think a war would change the way people are brought up..children live what they learn..and that can be accomplished without the horror a war..IMHO..Cheers Coco

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

The people in the 40/50/60s were great people. Much can't be said about after those periods.

I would wager that the millions of people in the Nazi Death Camps, the people that were in Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the millions killed during WWII, the Korean War, the People in Japan invaded by China, The Vietnam War and all the other victims unknown and un-named would beg to differ with you.

Also, here in America Blacks were not treated well. I had a dear friend in Pensacola Florida that we could not eat lunch together because she was a different skin color than me. I was called very bad names by people because I chose to hang out with her.

My dog doesn't have that problem, she's white, brown with a little black.

No, many people back in the 40's, 50's and 60's were just as mean as they are today.

Back than it was also common to not spay or neuter your dog. Allow your cat and dog to run loose, unsupervised and leave them outside at night to freeze..............my brother in law wouldn't allow me to bring in Sugar and her puppies in the house when the weather was 10 below zero. One puppy froze to death.

Her blanket and water was frozen. But hey, "they're just animals"

She dug under her dog house to keep the puppies warm.

I was only 11 so there wasn't much I could do about it.

People at least now where I live (suburbs) take really good care of their animal companions.

WWIII might be a blessing - one less species that is messing up the planet big time - man.

And those rich mfs in their bunkers................some radiation lasts for hundreds of thousands of years and mutates DNA.

No, if it comes - I want to be at ground zero.

Fast and clean.

I'm not afraid of death, it's the dying part that is scary - I don't like pain.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Well, I fancy being drilled by the dentist so I guess we all have our ways

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Sadly i am one of the ones consumed by self-preservation at the moment must provide a life for my kids (its hell getting old) however..... DO NOT let that fool you push a man to far and you will not like the end result... My rights are not being infringed on at the moment, i can provide a decent living for my family not the best but we get by...I am free to visit sites like this (at the moment).... I am free to voice my opinion... I can buy a gun whenever i feel like it......

So tell me this Mr. NonAmerican citizen what makes you think i need to overthrow my government? Because we are doing things you don't agree with? Sure my government is corrupt as is any other government in the WORLD but at least mine is open about it. What you don't agree with our war for oil? to bad for you I don't either and i lost family in the wars but you know what sucks is 12 dollar a gallon gas which will hurt MY ability to feed and cloth my family. If that means we have to invade 15 more countries so the US citizen can continue to survive so be it!!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Waiting Waiting ....... For all the left wing cry babies, whingers & whiners to jump down your throat!

I'll reserve my opinion on that!

Because World War Three is such a good idea?
You sir have left me speechless.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

This post is very ignorant. It's easy to view war the way the OP has when you don't have to face it directly.

We're so isolated now, that we barely see the horrors of war, but for some people in the world, this is an everyday reality. Family members dying, bombs being dropped, troops from a foreign country roaming the streets armed with automatic weapons....the constant fear.......death around every corner......is that really what you're excited for?

Imagine it coming to your country's soil and your back yard. Imagine half of your house being blown up, losing a leg, and having one of your friend's killed in front of you. Is this what you're excited for? Some people live with this everyday.

When our televisions don't show us the true horrors of war, and for entertainment we play pixelized versions of war, we become numb to it. This leads to people applauding war and getting excited for it as if it's a basketball game.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Foolish mortal, you know not what you're even wishing for. ~SheopleNation

edit on 18-1-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

You have got to be insane.

Our world could be like this, it doesn't take war to do so! War is never the answer, many innocent people die. What good does that do? What does that solve? It solves nothing, War causes more wars and hardships, there is nothing glorious about war.

I do not wish for any WW3 and it disturbs me that you "can't wait."

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

You have got to be insane.

Our world could be like this, it doesn't take war to do so! War is never the answer, many innocent people die. What good does that do? What does that solve? It solves nothing, War causes more wars and hardships, there is nothing glorious about war.

I do not wish for any WW3 and it disturbs me that you "can't wait."

Truth, war was nor will be an answer to anything.
The first victims of any war have always been the poor, the weak ones, the ones who haven't been able to move away from the affected areas. If you think it stops right there, you're school didn't get the proper history books.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

i just saw the patriot. that didn't stop mel gibson from kicking ass. or do you want your kids to do the fighting for you.

there are many things you can do that don't involve gunfire.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
reply to post by Immune

i just saw the patriot. that didn't stop mel gibson from kicking ass. or do you want your kids to do the fighting for you.

there are many things you can do that don't involve gunfire.

Are you in all honesty dropping reference to a motion picture?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Why not let an evil race destroy itself. Just sayin.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What makes everyone think that WWIII will have any survivors.. The American war college has gamed hundreds of scenarios and everyone they gamed that has a a nuc launched,ended with all the nucs being launched.
Just who do you think is gonna survive that?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by noshepard

I have no doubt that the next war will involve American soil and also i have no doubt the next war will not be conventional. It will be nuclear and it will end humanity. I think what the OP is saying is that it is going to be a big reset for mankind. Sure war is hell and sure we are shielded from it but honestly can mankind go on, on the path it is currently riding we have been given many chances to fix it but with each subsequent generation it just gets more and more messed up. We need a huge intervention into mankind whether it be war or by Jesus popping in to say hello something somewhere needs to happen. We cant even let our daughters or sons ride their bikes without fear of losing them, our elderly are taken advantage of daily, our men are attacked for fun (hello utube) children are killed in drive-bys over drug turf, 600 women are raped every day in the US alone 5% of which are reported the other 95 are not because of the stigma attached to it,1,246,248 violent crimes occurred in the US last year (down from the previous but still sickening) tell me is humanity really worth saving?

sources
www.fbi.gov...
www.now.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

I'm on good terms with all my care providers............books at Christmas and they know to give me lots and lots of pain medication during and after.

Nope, I'm highly sensitive to pain - like it nice and gentle, slow and smooth.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

Very good reply.

He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword.

Karma is a bitch only if you are.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I get the reference and i say this
The revolutionary war HAD a cause and a just one at that. The US citizens rights have not been trampled on regardless of how the media or others portray it. Our basic rights are still well intact unless you can name me one right you have lost i see no need to overthrow the government sure we have stupid laws but the basic human rights have never been infringed on....yet

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Good reply to just a young kid that has no comprehension of what WWIII would entail.

The original poster has no idea of what reality war entails.................lives in a world of games is my guess.

A young, child soul.

We have far too many here that spout "let it come" without knowing what they are asking for.

Maybe they will learn the folly of their wishes the hard way.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join