It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3...... I can't wait

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think I am ready for WW3, yes that sounds crazy but let me explain. In all of my life I have witnessed humanity and its slow degredation to that of an uncaring, unforgiving beast intent on self wealth and preserve. I often find myself asking what caused us to be this way and now I think I am starting to understand. During the world war many people lost their souls and there was much hardship but people used to act with honour, hold doors open, be polite, sacrifice themselves for the good of others. Damn I wish society was like this today and what has tought our race to be as mean as we are? Probably the fact that we feel invinceible.

Bring on WW3 and bring on real honest, polite, kind humans. It is worth the sacrifice.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
will i get free spam in ww3 ?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
Bring on WW3 and bring on real honest, polite, kind humans. It is worth the sacrifice.

Right, because look at what incredible joy WW2 brought to the world

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

The people in the 40/50/60s were great people. Much can't be said about after those periods.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I see your point.

However, in the event of WW3, at the end of the day the outcome could be several possibilities. It could ultimately be for the people or against the people. The trick is, for the people to seize the opportunity and make the best of it to ensure the outcome is for the people. I would like to think the people would seize the opportunity to make things better, but as we have been witnessing most people are content in letting the government solve the problems.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I would love for 95 percent of the population to perish. 95 percent of the population is suffering anyway. We need to start from scratch. Everything is corrupt to the core. Millions of you point this out everyday. I can't wait for World War III either, I hope I die quickly and painlessly.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
if your in that much of a rush to die will recomemend you several painless and effective methods of suicide.

wars are not fun.. not glorious and damn sure no honour in them.. they are pain .. misery and death..

just because your afraid to live dont drag humanity to the grave with you.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I really don't think a World War makes people more polite. Think about how long ago that was. People then and before that time were more respectful and polite to each other; heck you could hit students and everyone was expected to say Sir and Ma'am all the time.

That was before the world war, and there are still good people around today its just they are pressured to act like everyone else.

I think WWIII will bring out the extremes in people, lots of evil gangs and murders, thefts and the like. Then you would have the people that are really nice and form groups that hide and farm collectively.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ww3 is not a joke. Millions could die. If you are ready for millions to die by nuclear disaster, you could be one of the one's to be dead. If your really trying to say you want humanity to kill each while expecting yourself to live by survival, you have a serious mental issue.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

I just want to get all the suspense over with, really. I think its pretty certain humanity is going to destroy itself at some point, whether it be with grey goos that devour the planet, sentient robots that declare organic life obsolete and in need of recycling, trillion ton methane pockets opening up and throwing off the entire global climate destroying food production, toxins, pollutants, cancer, manufactured super viruses, or just plain good ol' fashion hydrogen bombs, I think we should just cut to the chase and get it over with.

Honestly, the suspense is worse than the event that its proceeding.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I agree, completely. Humanity is a lost cause the bad far-outweigh the good. Living is a right some people no longer deserve. That may sound harsh but its true, the world is full of people driven by ill intent and to make matters worse those not driven by ill will are driven by self-preservation. " why should i intervene, i have my own problems" is the true downfall of mankind. Bring on WW3 make people know what its like to be lucky to be alive and appreciate every second they have here instead of chasing some materialist dream that far exceeds their means. Make everyone know that sometimes doing whats right means helping others not themselves.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

I would die tonight if it meant people and humanity would unite together and stop all of this madness. Humanity is ugly and painful. I am not afraid of leaving this world, much more so if it means I can make this world better for somebody else.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
i would not mind being wiped out if i knew nothing about it.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immune
I agree, completely. Humanity is a lost cause the bad far-outweigh the good. Living is a right some people no longer deserve. That may sound harsh but its true, the world is full of people driven by ill intent and to make matters worse those not driven by ill will are driven by self-preservation. " why should i intervene, i have my own problems" is the true downfall of mankind. Bring on WW3 make people know what its like to be lucky to be alive and appreciate every second they have here instead of chasing some materialist dream that far exceeds their means. Make everyone know that sometimes doing whats right means helping others not themselves.

You have just said what I was thinking but with far greater articulation. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
There are studies that have determined pessimists have a shorter life span...

Some of ya'll should consider focusing on balance and understanding that LIFE is not one-sided.

edit on 18-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Are pessimists the ones losing out. I don't know about you but I wish not to live amongst all this evil.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

I supose its better than going out like this

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

My pleasure! I am just glad i am not the only one who feels this way (though we do seem to be considered inhuman pessimist who should go walk into traffic according to quite a few posters)

I do not fear WW3 nor should anyone else it will start fast and be over before we even know it started if the powers that be have their way. After that they can emerge from their bunkers start their new lives without us here to bring em down eventually starving to death after they realize true work (IE farming)sucks if you have to do it yourself.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Be careful what you wish for.

You cannot fathom what survival would be like.

Personally if "it" happens I pray I am at ground zero...............I've seen the effects of radiation poisoning and burns.

You might want to consider going into nursing and working ER, cancer ward and having a stint at morgue duty.

Again, you simply have no comprehension and your post is, to me, really most foolish.

My guess is you are quite young and have played too many war games.

With the real thing, there is no reset button.

Then again, my husband tells me there are people that actually enjoy pain

Not me..............I want to go quick.............POOF

edit on 18-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join