It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Global Sky Sounds Plotted on Map. Possible Answer??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Gday guys,

So like everyone else i have watched a few videos regarding these strange sounds coming from the sky (apparently). It's had me somewhat intrigued i will admit. Last night before drifting to sleep a thought came to me and upon waking this morning i went straight online to check it out. Lo and behold - i may have something.

Possible Origin/Source?

There are a few different theories circulating regarding the possible cause of these unusual sounds; everything from frakking to aliens to Mother Earth speaking to secret underground construction to tectonic plate shifts and even a possible viral marketing campaign. However i wonder if anyone has considered the following video.

Monks hear strange noise from inside the Earth while meditating in secret cave

Now i recall watching this video about 12 months ago and it was the first time i had ever heard such a sound. Kind of beautiful and fascinating while also oddly unnerving. The monks claimed that the sounds was indeed the Earth 'speaking', and that it had not been heard before, at least in our existing memories.

That Sounded Familiar...

At roughly the time of finding this video, NASA released sound bites of planetary 'sounds'. Basically they would pick up the sound waves bouncing off from a planet, convert it into sound and then play it back. Here are some examples.

Sounds of Earth

Sounds of Mercury

Sounds of Jupiter

Now as i understand it, these sounds are an aural cacophony resulting from the many chemical, cosmic, spatial and physical events unfolding in such a vast space.

Now there is always a chance they are hoax, but they did seem to come straight from NASA. So....

So What Are They Then?

So i think we can all agree that there is a simularity between the above sounds and the below sounds which have been reported exstenively worldwide over the last 12 months. Below is an example of the strange sky sounds for those who may have missed it. (NB: I havent listened to this particular compliation, i just linked it as it would likey have some genuine sounds, though i suspect it will also have some of the hoax clips which are obviously fake as well.)

Compilation of Strange Sky Sounds from around the world

My Theory

What i am suggesting is that these strange sounds first appeared in the cave refered to above, where the monks first heard it. Since then the sounds have somehow spread acorss the globe. What are these sounds trying to say? I don't know. Though the monks suggested they were deeply transformational and rooted in spirituality and spiritual evolution - yes, as in the EARTH'S spiritual evolution as well as our own.

IF they are real, i feel in my heart they are coming from our Earth, somehow. Whether its an intelligent 'communication', a re-balancing of sorts or a natural process resulting from shifting plates or something similar, i don't know. But they sound very 'Earthy' to me.

But where exactly are they coming from? Can we find a pattern?

Location Location Location

I took the time to try and pin-point the geographic location these sounds are coming from to see if we can find a pattern of sorts. We could consider some of following when looking for patterns:

- Fault-line location relative to sound source
- Frakking operations relative to sound source
- Cave networks relative to sound source
- Government operations (Black projects/secret) relative to sound source
- Magnetic field/gravity anomlaies relative to sound source
- Energetic hotspots (Earth Grid, Leylines, etc) relative to sound source
- Increased poplualtion densities near sound source (suggesting more people, more detection; or; more people more hoaxing)

So let's consider all possbilities here.

Please, feel free to suggest any locations i have missed and i will endevour to update the thread with new maps showing missed locations. If we find a pattern, we could get closer to solving this riddle.

Global instances highlighted with blue/white circle

The only visible pattern i can see is that there are the most reports of these strange noises where ATS has many users. Hmmm. Not sure what to make of that. I do believe some of these reports are hoaxes, but i also certainly believe that the phenomena is real and people are hearing something.

All very interesting to say the least.

edit on 18-1-2012 by srsen because: .

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
You must have read the post I made on this other thread last night: TomServo post

You have provided an excellent, in depth explanation. I look forward to reading the rest!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Consider this for a moment.
If all plants have their own sound (or music). And now we are suddenly hearing something eerily similiar. Then perhaps the story of 'planet x' or 'nibiru' are true, and the planet is beyond our ability to see, but singing to us from the sky.

Just a thought, seemed like it would make sense.
Global spiritual awakening is always a thumbs up in my books, i'de prefer it.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Awesome work!
Well done!
S&F

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I live very close to a drawbridge with a metal grating.
The sound is the same sort of sound made by the bridge when heavy vehicles go by.

This may not be the case here. But the sound is similar. It's a very hollow sound.

But listening to the whole video some of the sounds don't match.
It sounds very much like godzilla is attacking. creepy.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Just had a thought.

Could the sounds be linked to the concept of an 'Earth Energy Grid'? Also known as Ley Lines, Dragon Lines, etc, etc?

Look at the below map showing one version of the Earth's energetic 'focal points'. Though yes, they are many significant energetic conjunctions, many of the reports from my above map are corresponding, to a dregee, to many of the major energetic 'vortex' or 'focal points'.

Thoughts anyone?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

I don't know about nibiru.
but maybe there is some sort of energy wave of some sort we can't detect that's hitting the planet in certain areas and causing the noises.

Reminds me also of the JJ Abrams monster.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
i saw a map earlier today and it had more then u had pointed out.

a lotaround the new madrid fault..

im guessing its just the new madrid fault about to open and eat all who is in its path....

nice thread tho.

but i will tell u some vids are fake and some are very real.

it could be so much things tho.

earthwuake machine, bombing underground, tectonic plates shifting, or eeven a monster under ground that is now pissed btw i forgot OF COURSE A CLOAKED UFO TOO

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

"The only visible pattern i can see is that there are the most reports of these strange noises where ATS has many users. Hmmm. Not sure what to make of that."

What I make of that is "group think"

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I would be remiss if I didn't add a link to this thread:

Sounds from Space (are not audible to the human ear)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TomServo

Hey TomServo,

Nah mate i didn't see your post at all, but nice to see i am not the only one making this possible link - good work

For those who missed TomServo's post, here it is below:

posted on 18-1-2012 @ 15:12

Im fairly confident in my vote. There are various caves around the world that are know sites where you can hear "ringing" of the earth. From what I understand this has been researched and explained by geologists as resonance of shifting tectonic plates.
Heres the best example I can find off hand. Earth ringing

I will look for more. Perhaps shifts are becoming so intense or have reaced the optimal magnitude (not necessarily the greatest magnitude) that the can be heard on the surface.

Here is a recent article that somewhat backs up my suspicion. Seizmic Activity
Granted, it is from Rapture Condition, but the description seems plausible.

The first time i listened to one of these videos, i was sitting in my living room with my dogs. They both cowered at the sound and left the room. Just thought it was interesting that they seemed to react to it. They're not scared of thunder or noises. Ive never seen them react to a noise like that. Since then I have spent every evening on my porch, with a cigar, in hopes that i might witness the sound myself. I would love to hear it first hand... I think

For the record, when i first heard the sound from the cave, as discussed above, i felt weird. Kind of like vertigo but not quite. My pulse increased too. Could feel my heart pounding pretty hard. Was interesting but nothing major.

If the sound is indeed related to shifting tectonic plates then thats really news i believe. I would much prefer any other theory out there than the earths plates are shifting more than ever, so much so that we can hear them....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I've heard the noise myself, from here in the UK.
It's one of the reasons I joined ATS.
Whatever it is, it's real, and it's not 'normal'

I think we can all agree though, that if people keep using the same sound (from the original kiev vid I believe) in their videos.. (and it is the same sound, right down to the kiddy in the background squealing, and the birds, and the truck reversing..) this is going to be buried and forgotten about.
Re-hashing that same audio from that video, is making it harder and harder to believe each new video that surfaces, and there's a part of me that wonders if that's the point.
Turn it into a joke, and then everyone will forget about it.
That would be such a shame, because I do believe that this noise, it's intensity, and it's spreading to different locations is fascinating.
What is it? I don't have a clue.. but I don't believe for one minute that TPTB either don't know, or aren't investigating it.. And if it is something untoward, whether it's coming from above or below us, making it into a joke is the best way to go about discrediting people who have heard/recorded it, and get it dismissed from people's minds.
Even people on here have started chiming in on EVERY thread posted about it, calling hoax, or ''viral movie campaign'' so the attempts to discredit and satirise this is working.

I've heard it. It's real. It's loud, and it's quite frightening.
Don't let the hoaxed youtube vids close your mind to it..

edit on 18-1-2012 by Deplume because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by AzureSky

I don't know about nibiru.
but maybe there is some sort of energy wave of some sort we can't detect that's hitting the planet in certain areas and causing the noises.

Reminds me also of the JJ Abrams monster.

Ah yes! You managed to put a Lost reference into an ATS thread - as a complete Lost junkie, that earns you a star!!

Anyway it is interesting you mention energy wave. I was about to post the below. It gets a bit 'out there', bt bear with me...

Insight from Above?

The below is a quote from the channeled discourse, a communication made in 1980-1981. Researchers studied chanelling intensely for 30 years. Their resulting communication with a alleged sixth-density being known as Ra is considered one of the most trust-worthy and unbiased channelling sessions ever.

The below is a snippet from one of the sessions where the interviewer, Don Elkins, is discussing individual and planetary spiritual evolution. Read closely and carefully - the wording is a bit complex.

Source: Law Of One website

Questioner: We are now in the fourth density. Will the effects of the fourth density increase in the next thirty years? Will we see more changes in our environment and our effect upon our environment?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is a vibrational spectrum. Your time/space continuum has spiraled your planetary sphere and your, what we would call galaxy, what you call star, into this vibration. This will cause the planetary sphere itself to electromagnetically realign its vortices of reception of the in-streaming of cosmic forces expressing themselves as vibrational webs so that the Earth thus be fourth-density magnetized, as you may call it.

This is going to occur with some inconvenience, as we have said before, due to the energies of the thought-forms of your peoples which disturb the orderly constructs of energy patterns within your Earth spirals of energy which increases entropy and unusable heat. This will cause your planetary sphere to have some ruptures in its outer garment while making itself appropriately magnetized for fourth density. This is the planetary adjustment.

Is this interview, recorded in the early 80's remember, referencing exactly what we are seeing/hearing today? Look at the timing, its very close.

Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest is to occur in the year 2011, or will it be spread out?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an approximation. We have stated we have difficulty with your time/space. This is an appropriate probable/possible time/space nexus for harvest. Those who are not in incarnation at this time will be included in the harvest.

Harvest is i guess another term they used for ascension. But the timing is right on - remember, early 80's. So 2011 was a lifetime away yet. Just something to chew as we ponder these sounds and their meaning.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
Consider this for a moment.
If all plants have their own sound (or music). And now we are suddenly hearing something eerily similiar. Then perhaps the story of 'planet x' or 'nibiru' are true, and the planet is beyond our ability to see, but singing to us from the sky.

Just a thought, seemed like it would make sense.
Global spiritual awakening is always a thumbs up in my books, i'de prefer it.

That's really interesting. We all assume we will believe when we see it. Well, not all things are meant to be percieved right? It could very well be something like you say!

Originally posted by burntoast
i saw a map earlier today and it had more then u had pointed out.

a lotaround the new madrid fault..

im guessing its just the new madrid fault about to open and eat all who is in its path....

nice thread tho.

but i will tell u some vids are fake and some are very real.

it could be so much things tho.

earthwuake machine, bombing underground, tectonic plates shifting, or eeven a monster under ground that is now pissed btw i forgot OF COURSE A CLOAKED UFO TOO

Do you have a link to that map?? I did not find any other such maps. Would be nice to post it in the OP or edit my map with its info, before my time runs out to edit the OP.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

I heard it also. Before it was even posted on Youtube or ATS. It was a constant humming/rumbling noise. My wife and I stopped mid sentence to listen to it one night. I cant believe people are actually faking this stuff.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Here is the video of the baseball game sound being covered on a news show. I think this validates the sound even more now that we have two MSM sources, the other being the Costa Rica sound.

Link: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

I very much agree with you that the energy grid lines at the apexes may have something to do with it. I'm glad to see that on here, somehow that escaped my mind.

Good post OP and seems to be more detailed than, " I heard a sound thread," lol.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

It's annoying me because it makes the likes of us look like idiots.
Again, I guess that's the point.

Here it was like a whoosing sort of jet plane noise that lasted for ages, but it had like a mechanical-sounding pulsing undertone to it. If that makes any sense? Could hear it above the usual city noises. There were people wandering down the street on the way to the shops, or fetching their children from school who were looking up quizzically into the sky trying to locate it, then shrugging and carrying on..
I bet if you asked them if they'd heard 'the noise' they would probably say no, because no-one took a particular interest, but it did register briefly in their minds as being different.

Personally I pay attention to anything and everything, so I stood and listened for ages.
Then again I'm the kind of person who still goes outside to spend time among the trees.. and can't live without regular trips to sit and listen to the sea so.. *weirdo* lol.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Interesting thread; good research.

I had opened my thread from December with a version of the youtube you opened with, the day we heard jet-like sounds in the sky.

After I listened to it in full, decided the 2nd vid I posted described it better, but the similarities certainly exist.

ATS Thread: These are the sounds coming from the sky today/evening:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-1-2012 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: link didn't work

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
i was wondering if anyone had audio equipment that can take the recording and slow it down, speed it up, and reverse the sound and see if there is any thing being sent in the sound waves as well. message layering is the term i guess??

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join