It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study proves 95% of people really are sheeple

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by clypso
reply to post by kolder

Well thats just how it goes. People are programmed thru television at a young age. The tv tells them whats "cool" and whats "the new thing" . So I really dont doubt those statistics are correct. We are told what to believe and what is right. Even alot of us on here are going with the flow. We all have a little sheep deep down inside of us

Sorry, but I have been a T.V. Baby almost all my life...
(Well, at least since I was 14, we didn't own a T.V. before that).
Anyhoo...I've been told a countless number of things and I am STILL as stubborn as I've always been!.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Could this be our imprinted slave mindset?

I don't believe the "Annunaki made us to be their slaves" theory, but this is surely bonus point for believers.

edit on 24-1-2012 by halfmanhalfamazing because: Wording... donot wanta sounda bit stupider

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I know there's people out there that believe they aren't a sheeple, when they really are without ever realizing it. The rabbit hole goes deeper then people would ever believe. It's not until you're free of your ego completely until you finally start to see things the way they really are. I'm not saying I know everything, but I always say a fool thinks he knows everything while the wise realize just how little they really know.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Or, five percent of the population are leaders? Study is flawed.

What does it take for someone to lead? Let's just say we are comparing a Lion's club meeting that has a vote for president. How many people out of a hundred will step up to become president?

Now, let's compare that to a presidential election, how many will step up?

Lastly, let's assume a zombie apocalypse is taking place, how many out of a hundred will step up to lead their community in survival.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolder
hilarious but possibly frighteningly true, there are so many followers out there today

Oh it's true alright.
edit on 29-8-2012 by poopmaster2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

so what are you?
a sheep or a herder ?

I don't follow anyone, but I am not a herder either; if someone tries to follow me I shoo them away.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join