It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas list of Accomplishments

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
Nice list.

Maybe ill do one about Ron Paul and his 600+ failures.

That was just a presidential list for Obama...

How can RP have 600 + failures if he's never been in office.

nice try though.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

First President to Sign a Bill That Allows the Government to Detain Americans Indefinitley Without Due Process.

Yes, a horrible implementation for sure, and who is the only guy working to overturn it?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Obama is one of, if not the, worst presidents of the US.

Wonder if he will get his face on a bill for his "accomplishments"....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

. First Black President, ended up bringing shame to the African American population. He ended up being identical to the other Presidents before him, same policy, different smell.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

What about "the first # in office"?

What does the pound sign stand for?

I can think of quite a few unsavory terms other than what you are probably thinking...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Funny . I don't agree with a lot of it . But whatever. I guess some people fail to think about the state of your country after bushes and clinton was done with it . Bush bleeds the country dry and Obama gets the blame lol . Don't get me wrong I always felt something was off with him during his campaign . Just seems funny how people seem to forget the people before him and blame the national state of america on him makes me laugh a little

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

First President Ever to Increase the National Debt by Over 4 TRILLION Dollars in his First 3 Years in Office .
edit on 18-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Seriously, Obama had nothing to do with any of that. He just totes the party line and then ruins more than they can.

"Cut the missile defense program by $1.4 billion in 2010"

I am sure Americans will love this when and if Russia decides to attack us!

"Eliminated F-22 fighter jet program after lobbying Senate vote to strip financing for more jets from a defense funding authorization bill."

If they would have purchased the agreed amount they would have been the same price as today's F-15s. Now we will have to do with what we have and hope in 10 years we are not attacked at home with most of our F-15s overseas and F-16s from 1980 to fight anything that gets past the Raptors.

Keep Obama in office and you can kiss the F-35 JSF goodbye!!

"Canceled contract for new Presidential helicopter fleet (28 helicopters, $11.2 billion).
$1.1 Billion for improving airport security."

I guess he likes riding around in a 1950s helicopter but that is just fine with me, maybe it will finally crash thanks to a few good Marines.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
THE SYSTEM IS BROKEN. THERE ARE FRAUDULENT (PUPPET) CRIMINALS
IN HIGH OFFICE IN AMERICA AND ACROSS THE WORLD.
FORGET THE LAW AND LEGAL PROOF. WE NEED TO TRUST OUR INSTINCTS,
GET BACK TO BASICS AND STRING THESE INDIVIDUALS TOGETHER AND
BRING THEM TO THEIR KNEES. IT HAS TO BE THE LAW OF THE JUNGLE.
THEY HIDE BEHIND THE LAW BECAUSE THEY CONTROL IT.

THE WORLD IS ON THE BRINK. THEIR PLANS ARE COMING TO FRUITION.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Seriously lame list. There are some not so good things on it AND the few good things ... well ... I'm sure he had nothing to do with. This is the most disengaged and lazy POTUS that one could possibly imagine.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
An impressive list of accomplishments!

Could not help but notice 2 things here.
You failed to present any links to anything backing anything you wrote up.
Many of them are not true.

I would love a reason to star and flag this thread but I cannot help support lies in order to criticize someone with legitimate problems. It only distracts from the real issues.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by insaan

. First Black President, ended up bringing shame to the African American population. He ended up being identical to the other Presidents before him, same policy, different smell.

So if he's just as bad as the other presidents then wouldn't those white presidents bring shame to white people?
Just curious.
Obama is just as bad as all the others Presidents. Different puppet, same master.
edit on 19-1-2012 by priceless34 because: spelling error

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
was he also the first President not to know how many states there are in the US?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by priceless34

Originally posted by insaan

So if he's just as bad as the other presidents then wouldn't those white presidents bring shame to white people?
Just curious.
Obama is just as bad as all the others Presidents. Different puppet, same master.
edit on 19-1-2012 by priceless34 because: spelling error

though pretty sure those white presidents did not play on their "whiteness" and make such an issue of colour, certainly not in recent years

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Not so sure Bush knew how many either.

But Obama is the first to make fun of kids in Special Olympics.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kristinaso

Originally posted by camaro68ss
An impressive list of accomplishments!

Could not help but notice 2 things here.
You failed to present any links to anything backing anything you wrote up.
Many of them are not true.

I would love a reason to star and flag this thread but I cannot help support lies in order to criticize someone with legitimate problems. It only distracts from the real issues.

Im sorry kristinaso, I’m not going to sight and list every line item with links, I simple don’t have the time. What’s the difference? If I called myself the Washington Post would that make this list more credible? Whats in a name?

First President of the united states with 57 states. hahaha

edit on 19-1-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

"Cut the missile defense program by $1.4 billion in 2010"

I am sure Americans will love this when and if Russia decides to attack us! "

You have Failed to mention the U.S. Military's " Black Budgets ' which is estimated to be a Very Large Chunk of the Tax Payers Change . I doubt Very Much the Russian's or anyone else would discount America's ability to continue their R&D on State of the Art Weapon Systems and Eary Warning Satelite Surveilence Technologies in order to protect itself even if any Administration in Washington decided to Cut the Military Budget for Political or Economic Reasons . Those who decry that cutting Funding to the Military in certain Areas would in turn make us somehow more suceptiable to Attach by any Hostile Enemy never mention or take into account the Foolishness of that argument .

edit on 19-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
You guys consistently bash Obama about George Bushes drawn out policies. What did you expect? Do you have any solutions? You guys support Ron Paul who is timid in his wat policies and ignorant to his social policies. He is a proven closet racist. Why are we finger pointing and not making threads of possible solutions? You shun TPTB but carry out there agenda of negativity and seperation without making any logical solutions to the problems. If you believe Obama is merely a puppet then dissecting his policies is a bit of hypocrisy being that he breing a "puppet" is contradictory to the assertion of his policies.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Pro Paul friends please friend me on facebook, im in south carolina and need friends and support,,please help Im on the beach and there are lots of Paul signs and friends but not enough. Allen Gibson surfside beach s.c. (red photo)............feel free to post and say whatever.....HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL......hope to also be in D.C. for the RON PAUL march feb.20 MONDAY!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I'd like to see someone else win in November, but only because it's far more satisfying to be on the side bitching and moaning, rather than defending the current administration. The Bush years were great for that.

Alas though, Barry's gonna win again and you're just gonna have to waaah waaah waaah through the next 4 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join