It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory Vaccine Trials

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Seriously ATG,

Please show us your volunteer card and how safe you think this is...
then you might have my ear.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Having a finely developed sixth sense that is quite astute...and in light of the healthcare bill I read...I believe this is a dangerous course to align with regardless of stated intent.

Nuremberg trials come to mind and the determinations the world agreed to...now because some hack n sacks declare their possible courses of action, we are to bend over?!?!?!

I do not think so. I have had too many near and dear to me die of Multiple Myeloma's...correlated to SV-40, added to many vaccines in the early 60s...

Too many have been experimented on WITHOUT CONSENT and it is criminal IMHO

Big Pharma already exploits orphans, and those who have no support network...like prisoners...or the Tuskogee syphilis studies on Black men...and any who slept with thm. It is profound to realize there are those who think they can do anything vile to the masses and never reap their own garbage. They will...there is no avoidance of certain laws and they violate them daily, and shall surely meet the reaper and the consequences of their egregious acts.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
More like, the vaccines will have terrible side effects and the FEMA camps will be to house the infected.

Society is insane, what does it mean anymore to see what is the TRUE and original source when the sources are paid corporate entities owned by the Rothchilds and City of London?

They will make this virus (H1N1) for population reduction, to make sure the New Age has magnitude fewer people. FEMA camps will become gustapo facilities.
edit on 18-1-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I feel that the scientist who create these vaccines should be the first ones to do the test trials, that way we will know for sure if its safe

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Right - so you'll take my word, but not that of a few thousand scientists and tests and the "highly visible absence" of various diseases from everyday life that used to kill millions.

You'd really take my word over those??

and you have no actual problem with the errors of the Prison Planet article - the obvious falsehood about what the substantive article actually says - even though you can read it yourself??

You'd rather take my word if I can produce some fantasy document you imagine I hold, rather than bother to read and understand what was actually written??

deny ignorance indeed!!

edit on 19-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kiv-93

i read this article the other day. made me wonder...if they are strong in their beliefs in the drugs, and they think it is morally and ethically ok to make vaccine trials mandatory in the same fasion as jury duty, and they are having a severe decline in willing, healthy, participants...why not start from within? they feel it is morally and ethically ok, so why not make the drug manufacturing company select workers from in house to conduct the studies? maybe this would make the public less scared of the potential outcomes, and more would volunteer. just a thought

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowDancer

Nuremberg trials come to mind and the determinations the world agreed to...now because some hack n sacks declare their possible courses of action, we are to bend over?!?!?!...

...Too many have been experimented on WITHOUT CONSENT and it is criminal IMHO...

...Big Pharma already exploits orphans, and those who have no support network...like prisoners...or the Tuskogee syphilis studies on Black men...and any who slept with thm. It is profound to realize there are those who think they can do anything vile to the masses and never reap their own garbage. They will...there is no avoidance of certain laws and they violate them daily, and shall surely meet the reaper and the consequences of their egregious acts.

kind of exactly what i thought... you must be a mind reader lol

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This sounds like the actualisation of something I heard in a documentary about the future, when they were saying about the idea a genetic bioweapon could be possible that only targets people of a particular ethnic type.
They give the usual commentary of such scenarios, and you're left with the notion in minds for years after till --- uh-oh--- what's this going on??

Darkly intriging...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

You'd rather take my word if I can produce some fantasy document you imagine I hold, rather than bother to read and understand what was actually written??

edit on 19-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

I would never take your word for anything ATG, I just suggested you volunteer as your the one
who is claiming its safe. Proof it up, you think its a good idea, then do your time as you would
with jury duty. Volunteer, go ahead.

You compare Mandatory Vaccine Trials akin to jury duty:

the article points out that societies do require compulsory service in some circumstances - such as jury service, compulsory military training, and "opt-out" organ donation.

It uses these as examples where "the greater good" is determined to be sufficient to allow society to compel an individual.

edit on 18-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Futurcrat1
This sounds like the actualisation of something I heard in a documentary about the future, when they were saying about the idea a genetic bioweapon could be possible that only targets people of a particular ethnic type.
They give the usual commentary of such scenarios, and you're left with the notion in minds for years after till --- uh-oh--- what's this going on??

Darkly intriging...

Yeah, I black mix. sexy. ea got a hole in your coat? yeah...Naked's plot similar to guillivence.

And Dick morris wrote about it book called Catastrophe this was definitely one of those things.
edit on 9-2-2013 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Compulsory experimental vaccines?

That's pretty dangerous because as Lord of my world, that is an offence punishable by death.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
no way that would happen ..period ....not in a democratic society

it violates every human rights act ever made ... my guess is more people will go missing every year never to be seen again .... never worry about what they are telling you as you won't be prepared for what they are not telling you

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

no way that would happen ..period ....not in a democratic society

it violates every human rights act ever made ... my guess is more people will go missing every year never to be seen again .... never worry about what they are telling you as you won't be prepared for what they are not telling you

I have asthma and my healthcare clinic won't even give me an inhaler. Yet that are really wanting to make you get the vaccine, the H1N1 Swine flu, I can't get no inhaler, what if I am having an asthma attack, then I am SOL? White and red stripes and stars, my big time chicken tacos, whatever ...
edit on 12-2-2013 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

In both conscription and obligatory trial participation, individuals have little or no choice regarding involvement and face inherent risks over which they have no control, all for the greater good of society.”

No choice? There is always a choice...

Society is unlikely to accept compulsory recruitment to a trial for a vaccine against the common cold if the vaccine causes severe complications in vaccinees. Increase the severity of the disease in question, however, and compulsory recruitment becomes a more palatable option.

Now THAT is downright disturbing!

Opposites attraction, opposites attack. That's a dollar, I'll trust you for it.

(frowns) I got the flu (I don't like) I had no no advil. Ahhmm that's nutty.

edit on 12-2-2013 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

You compare Mandatory Vaccine Trials akin to jury duty:

the article points out that societies do require compulsory service in some circumstances - such as jury service, compulsory military training, and "opt-out" organ donation.

It uses these as examples where "the greater good" is determined to be sufficient to allow society to compel an individual.

edit on 18-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

No I don't - I point out that there is already compulsory service in society in some circumstances.

But I am not surprised that you think that is "comparing jury service to compulsory vacination" - you seem incapable of recognising simple facts as being nothing more thna theyare - they all have to be twisted to support your scaremongering propaganda and demonisation of anyone who dares to examine teh facts rather than the fantasy.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
reply to post by brommas

But when we dispose of the current regime and government, who would be next to run the place? People are corrupted by power, so history would repeat itself in my opinion.

Sometimes it's better the devil you know.

What we need is a complete revamp of the system.

History will repeat itself, but humanity thrives in the troughs between the peaks of corruption. We could slow the corruption rebuilding process by holding fair trials and executing the current crop of dirtbags and their merry henchmen.

<< 1   >>

join