It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory Vaccine Trials

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Mandatory Vaccine Trials

www.prisonplanet.com

An article published by the American Medical Association’s Virtual Mentor journal advocates making participation in vaccine trials mandatory, arguing that people should be forced to take experimental shots in a similar vein to how jury service is compulsory.
Concerned about the “distressing decline in the numbers of healthy volunteers who participate in clinical trials,” the piece argues that “Compulsory involvement in vaccine studies” should be considered for the “greater good of society.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I don't know how reliable this is of actually happening but if it was implemented this would be further proof of a military regime that will eventually take over America.

They don't have enough people to volunteer because people are smarter than that but they know if the government backs it with a law then of course people will volunteer because of course the government wouldn't harm us.

If this does happen whoever lives in America would want to get out, chances are they will convict you of terrorism for not complying with the law and sent to a FEMA camp.

When the swine Flu was around people kept saying "No vaccines will never be mandatory to have" but what we have here is the complete opposite, very worrying.

Only speculating on a worst case scenario here.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I'm guessing the AMA has lost their minds! Good luck to them. I cannot see them ever getting something like that passed.

Now, on the other hand, tricking or lying to people about what they are giving them in the shot, that I can see happening.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
More like, the vaccines will have terrible side effects and the FEMA camps will be to house the infected.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kiv-93

“Compulsory involvement in vaccine studies should be considered for the greater good of THE SLAVES.”

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well wouldn't this just be grand

I don't care who you are, you poke me with a needle full of who knows what, I'll tell you where to stick it.

When will the insanity stop?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Guess I should go catch a felony before they force me to be a guinea pig.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kiv-93

What really should be considered for the greater good of the community is the immidiate removal of the governments and people that run the world,then and only then perhaps we could have some progress in human terms.

I for 1 am bored of being a bonded slave!. Anyone with me?

I am sure there are plenty worse behind the scenes waiting to take over,it is about time that we took action against this system that enslaves us all.

I am all for systems, but they should always value the human being not the corporation or state!. The power has been in the hands of those currently in power for far too long.

Lets change the record.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by brommas

But when we dispose of the current regime and government, who would be next to run the place? People are corrupted by power, so history would repeat itself in my opinion.

Sometimes it's better the devil you know.

What we need is a complete revamp of the system.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kiv-93

Ooohh, no!

No, no. NO!!!!

Mandatory vaccines, friend. Is that what that said?!?

No one should be placed in a position to have a mandatory medication of anything! ANY-THING!!!!

If that's legalised, friend, uh-oh! You march!!!! Seriously. Don't you dare take that!

And see it this way. Its not the thing itself you got to speak your Rights about, but the framework that'll impose it on you, and thereby, corrupt such Rights....

Bad karma on those who impose that madness! It'll tick round and bite them back!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Bear in mind that the authors of the article cited in the "Virtual Mentor" are two British Doctors who come from a society which embraces the Socialized Medicine model in England which causes capitalists here to spit when mentioned

Aside from those who whine about our state charity to support troubled citizens, few here would claim that this is a nanny state where such an idea could be easily implemented,

This is another inflammatory piece meant to give the impression that this was an AMA idea, rather than a professional opinion piece backed by globalists and the UN

...of course, for the right price, I'm sure our political parties will gladly pony up our health.....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Well said. Clearly there's a lot of aspects to things that rattle even myself, someone apart of Britsh society, when seen from an alternate viewpoint. Such are the games they play against us...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Concerned about the “distressing decline in the numbers of healthy volunteers who participate in clinical trials,” the piece argues that “Compulsory involvement in vaccine studies” should be considered for the “greater good of society.”

Uhhhh... Maybe because people aren't as ignorant as even couple decades ago? If they want healthy volunteers to get sick for the "greater good of society", they should start with the people in the White House then people in Wall St., oh and of course, last but not least people that make these vaccines and work at the Big Pharma. What do we look like guinea pigs to you?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

In both conscription and obligatory trial participation, individuals have little or no choice regarding involvement and face inherent risks over which they have no control, all for the greater good of society.”

No choice? There is always a choice...

Society is unlikely to accept compulsory recruitment to a trial for a vaccine against the common cold if the vaccine causes severe complications in vaccinees. Increase the severity of the disease in question, however, and compulsory recruitment becomes a more palatable option.

Now THAT is downright disturbing!
edit on 18/1/2012 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
First of all there's a REASON there's a shortage of 'healthy volunteers'. That's because they find they're not as healthy when they walk out as when they walked in.

Secondly, this will never happen anyway, because a government cannot order its citizens to take medicine that hasn't been tested yet. Even if they legalized it, the end result would not be what they hoped for, but riots, hopefully even lynch mobs dragging them off to their executions.

Thirdly, if it does happen, why not start with the people who suggested it in the first place, first? Then, we can move on to the people who voted in the law allowing it to become mandatory. And then, when they're all inoculated, let's give the wealthiest of our society, the most important people - the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and so on - the benefit of being vaccinated, since they're more important than the common working peon. Only when all of these important people are safe from the illnesses can we waste the vaccine on the lower middle class yobos.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

When will the insanity stop?

when humanity grows some balls and some heads start to roll.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It's time to leave this country. Ignorant people and sell out politians have completely ruined it. There's really not much else to say.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kiv-93

Interesting, Bill Gates likes to pay big money to round em up...
Maybe he should set and example and let us in on how many trials he has volunteered in.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
Sometimes it's better the devil you know.

Well that Devil we know has pulled some nasty tricks

US Army Tests Bio Warfare on American Cities

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Perhaps people should read the article?

It asks a question - and does not conclude that mandatory trials should happen! at all - the Prison planet author - Paul Joseph Watson - has lied to you when he says lies when it says

An article published by the American Medical Association’s Virtual Mentor journal advocates making participation in vaccine trials mandatory, arguing that people should be forced to take experimental shots in a similar vein to how jury service is compulsory.

A complete falsehood!

the article points out that societies do require compulsory service in some circumstances - such as jury service, compulsory military training, and "opt-out" organ donation.

It uses these as examples where "the greater good" is determined to be sufficient to allow society to compel an individual.

Nowhere does it actually say that this should be the case for vaccination trials! NOWHERE.

It does argue reasons for and against mandatory participation in vaccination trials - but the reasons against are given considerable weight and are cogently reasoned:

Given the inherent risks and common lack of efficacy in many candidate vaccines in development, the principles of nonmaleficence and beneficence would argue against the involvement of subjects in most clinical trials.

and

Respect for autonomy, on the other hand, would recognize and maintain the right of individuals to self-determination and their corresponding right to refuse a medical intervention. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights upholds the rights, dignity, and freedom of individuals and the need to protect people from “arbitrary interference” [14]—principles that would inevitably be compromised by mandatory enrollment in vaccine trials. Health services depend absolutely on the public’s confidence and trust—compromising on respect for autonomy would undermine this fundamental premise and launch us on a precarious slippery slope that may be difficult to climb back up.

It offers options to increase vaccine trial participation that are much less than mandating - eg

A more palatable and realistic option is a policy of “mandated choice.” In this case individuals would be required by law to state in advance their willingness to participate in vaccine trials [15]. The advantage of this system is that it could identify a large cohort of willing volunteers from which participants could be recruited rapidly without jeopardizing individual autonomy. It would encourage an open, noncoercive philosophy for tackling societal challenges without compromising individual freedom or public trust in the health care system.

and in the end it does NOT say that vaccination trials should be mandatory at all!

It does give a well deserved swipe to the anti-vaccination industry tho -

If a concerted effort were made to increase public awareness of the success of vaccination, the potential of novel vaccines to improve global health drastically, and the important contribution that individuals can make by volunteering for studies, perhaps mandatory enrollment would not even need to be considered.

It also takes a very good swipe at the anti-vaccine industry that has such a wide following -

But perhaps most importantly, as a society we need to evaluate our perception of vaccination. Any successful vaccine program by its very nature takes a once-feared illness out of the public eye. This means that the benefits of immunization become forgotten while side effects in small numbers of individuals fill the headlines. It is all too easy for sensationalist and unfounded stories such as that claiming a link between the MMR (measles-mumps-rubella) vaccine and autism [16] to instead take root in society’s collective psyche. Ultimately such a crucial public health intervention as vaccine development may become devalued—and only revalued once a drop in vaccination rates leads to resurgence of severe disease.

Perhaps if more people bothered to read instead of displaying ignorance ATS might be able to live up to its motto??!!

edit on 18-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join