It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do A CNN Ron Paul Bias Search…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Never mind debating how biased-determined CNN (and other anti-freedom media) is, in ignoring Ron Paul’s wide spread support (or the issues he draws attention too).
Just type the words “Ron Paul” into their sites search engine, and what comes back? Why positive reporting about Romney both first & foremost.

edition.cnn.com...

Who ever would have thought that a mouth piece for our government, a channel that frequently gets top members of government into its studios because it is prepared to suck them off, royally (in their favour) live on TV, and which receives Military Industrial Complex -parasite support, would resort to such Soviet style –and totally blatant bias?

People say you have to be stupid to Watch Fox news; well maybe, but at least it’s entertaining. But CNN? It’s just bland, and anyone thinking they are getting a fair reflection of anything real; could probably learn more by sticking their head into the microwave!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
have noticed this as well, been wondering why cnn.com and msnbc.com have had so few links to anything Ron Paul while every other candidate had many. Doesn't seem like they would have any vested interest in that?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I just sent them a complaint telling them that their search engine is more bias then their reporting.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
their search engine is made in russia

i mean come on, who would have thought that they will program their search engine in a way that it will not recognise the name ron paul

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
FreedomXisntFree

I just sent them a complaint telling them that their search engine is more bias then their reporting.

UPDATE !!!
“Centrally Neutered News” has just made their search engine MUCH less biased!!! Whoopee (& Spooky!)
Seems someone in China-Africa –the Toilet, actually read your email, and passed it on to “person of authority”. CNN can’t have realised they made their search engine (that) biased, and probably agreed with me, that the subject makes a great politics thread!
Nice to know CNN search engine, is now about as useless for Ron Paul, as all the other candidates (perhaps it takes time to arrange the exact propaganda order, of their existing filth-articles?)
Anyway: Thanks FreedomXisntFree for being a person of action; the plants wants 1000% more people like you!

Dr UAE

i mean come on, who would have thought that they will program their search engine in a way that it will not recognise the name ron paul

The kind of people with enough intelligence, and enough open mindedness to prevent America (easily) falling into a dictatorship.
Unlike (say the people of the United Arab Emirates) who seem to have many of their most intelligent (with moralism) removed from the “Gene Pool” e.g.. first by tribal warfare, then colonialism, and today by another parasite: dictatorship.

Btw: “Dr UAE” is “United Arab Emirates” what the initials in your username stands for? If so; shouldn’t you be participating in the dummy elections in your own country? Oh yeah... just forgot, Indefinite Detention isn’t that nice, and the UAE’s politics is controlled by a “royal” family of evil scum (no; not the Bush-Clinton family! Well at least not, directly!) but people not unlike, many Ron Paul opposes (as far as being soulless & completely unrepresentative of the general population).
edit on 090705 by Liberal1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I just tested it again and the CNN search engine still gives you "headlines" without Paul's name even mentioned.

new topics

top topics

join