It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler parody about SOPA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yes, this video was made as a humorous attempt at describing what the world would be like if SOPA passes, or passed 15 years ago, but it's pretty good. The ironic thing is, most memes and parodies like this would be deemed copyright infringement and the authors would be sued! SOPA would completely destroy the concept of "fair use" under current copyright law.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

ha ha ha..but well put...wasn't this 'bill' back in OCT ? fourtunatly, better late than never...at least the knowledge is out there now

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
i agree with hitler. probably the first and last time you can say that without getting banned.

it's only shelved. it'll come back when america is at war and people don't have the energy to fight anymore.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
"Don't cry. Disney owns the rights to that emotion."

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This did make me laugh, but I'm kind of tired of the "Downfall" parodies. There are probably 10 that I've come across and probably more than that exist.

The movie is actually very good and we musn't forget to watch the actual version.

SOPA is the devil! So is Foooooooooozball!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
This did make me laugh, but I'm kind of tired of the "Downfall" parodies. There are probably 10 that I've come across and probably more than that exist.

The movie is actually very good and we musn't forget to watch the actual version.

Ive always wondered what movie this scene is taken from?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Originally posted by spinalremain

Ive always wondered what movie this scene is taken from?

I discovered it on Fios a few years ago. It's on Netflix now for stream though. Anytime, as many times as ya want.
. Next the Gov will try to tuin that!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Off topic, but the video is better done here... different subject matter .... hilarious imho

Warning - adult humor ahead

edit on 18-1-2012 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

top topics

join