It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Outbreak Of Tourettes Syndrom In NY.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I saw footage of these girls online, they are not faking:

The Video

Also - here's a news link to the same story:
link

could this be a reaction to Gardasil?

what is going on?
edit on 18-1-2012 by DresdenCodex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I read earlier today that a doctor was telling the media that it is a physiological disorder that shows itself when there has been a stressful event.

I am sorry but this whole situation REEKS of cover-up. Some people might be dumb enough to believe the lies, but these girls have been poisoned by either the flu vaccine of the same batch or the Guardasil of the same batch.

When will people realize that we are nothing more than test pigs for the FDA.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure it was upstate new york, not new york city... Which scares me
because i live in the area.. Ill hope for the best.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Your thread title made me laugh, but this is no laughing matter! This is really scary stuff and I agree with a previous poster who said it may be from a bad vaccination batch.

I'm going to email this to my daughter, its right up her professional alley.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
That must be horrible. To just get those type of symptoms from out of the blue.

It was probably like you say caused by a vaccination. Do they say that symptoms will fade in time?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

these girls are releasing their bowels - it's just awful. Reminds me of the 70's experiments with birth control pills that produced babies missing arms and legs. We should have the FDA's head on a stick.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
They are saying it could be infectious:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I will look into this a bit more carefully, I have a healthcare background experience.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
[color=dodgerblue]I have never heard of Tourette's being contagious.

I think it is more likely that it is something else causing symptoms similar to Tourette's.

[color=mediumorchid]Edited to add:

Twelve teenage girls in a New York school have developed tics and other classic symptoms resembling Tourette syndrome, and their parents want answers. But officials aren’t saying much.

[color=dodgerblue]The title of the thread is misleading.
edit on 3-2-2012 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DresdenCodex

[color=dodgerblue]It was Thalidomide, not birth control, that caused those defects.

Thalidomide was given to pregnant women to treat morning sickness and was later determined to be the cause of many, major birth defects.

Wiki

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Tourette syndrome isn't communicable, its actually an inherited neuropsychiatric disorder. I must say after watching the video one would almost be convinced that it was Tourette's, except for the fact that it is alot more likely to be passed on to a son than a daughter. Much more likely, and it would have been pretty rare for it to have manifested itself at that age (if it is going to at all it usually happens by age 12).

top topics

join