It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Heck? - 12 Girls Come Down With "Tourettes" Like Syndrome at NY School

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DresdenCodex

I agree, they are not faking this. There is an organic cause - Gardisil a big possibility.
If they have been made part of an experiment via another means.

Either way, its horrorific!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It's clearly a media cover for a small-scale zombie outbreak. Let's hope those in charge of such things contained the outbreak effectively.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This is not random or one of the strange things, to me this is scary and this is a cover up. Did I miss it or has it not been published- did these girls all receive the HPV shot? These girls are facing serious issues. They are now vaccinating boys for HPV.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This is what the third thread on this subject?

There is not enough data to draw a conclusion. You can't say it's a shot they got because you have no idea if they got shots.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Saw a clip of a doc on Faux News claiming it was from some disorder called PANDAS. It's a variant form of strep throat and can cause similar side effects but is curable with high-level antibiotics.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger
It's clearly a media cover for a small-scale zombie outbreak. Let's hope those in charge of such things contained the outbreak effectively.

That's what my wife said when I told her. We were all like "this is one of those stories that are playing in the background news while people are drinking beers at a bar in the beginning of a zombie flick"

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dtrock78
Saw a clip of a doc on Faux News claiming it was from some disorder called PANDAS. It's a variant form of strep throat and can cause similar side effects but is curable with high-level antibiotics.

Actually that is more likely than shots. There is actually evidence that OCD is triggered by strep infections
abcnews.go.com...

Tourettes and OCD are related disorders, if strep throat can trigger OCD then it must also work for Tourettes.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Zombies and witch hunts? Really people? It's the gardasil or some other vaccine. This doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ok, very scary, I live in the NY area.

Pisses me off the people who say this is a stunt or prank.

Very scary, unknown cause, wow.

The only reason I am posting on this thread is that I became upset of the people saying that this is some prank, tell me this, how do they all prank sesures, foaming and the mouth, and bowel release situations?

I gotta stop letting the sheeple on this site get me upset.

I hope they find out what happened, my gosh.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
We got that already

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tesclo
Zombies and witch hunts? Really people? It's the gardasil or some other vaccine. This doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out.

Prove they got shots.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by Tesclo

Prove they got shots.
That seems to be the main question that is not being answered. Did they get the HPV shots? I guess it is a privacy thing and we will probably never know. I need to read more on the indication that this is a result of strep.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
We got that already

Got what? Sorry but are you referring to one specific thing on that thread? I've been reading that one sporadically.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

The Topic. This has been posted before.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Posted earlier here

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join