It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third eye chakra experience NEED HELP

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by Tayesin

I am not sure why you attacked Christianity's God randomly in your post. I wasnt even going to say anything , just scanning around and then i noticed what you said.

Your idea of the Christian God is misconstrued in "my" opinion.

The Bible does say it is a "Mystery" as to why God allows Satan to roam free. On the other hand of Sin ... God gave you free will. Satan tempts this free will. The Christian God gave you salvation "A sacrifice" to get you out of your predicament.

Does he condone your sin? No. That is why your created "Earthly" flesh is destroyed and your "Soul - Breath of Life" is saved and put back into a Heavenly body that has not touched sin. This is your 1st death , the second death is Hell. Where not only your Body dies , but your soul is taken to purgatory.

Not real sure how you can blame your sin on God. That is like saying in my opinion " That a police officer should go ahead and kill you because you have the ability to take some one's life , so let's go ahead and nip that in the bud and kill you". You don't "have" to sin.

Hello,

There was no Attack.

That one paragraph was a continuance of finding words to help explain a concept of non-duality in higher levels of awareness... I even pre-faced it by saying where those words would come from.

There really is no "Mystery" .. that is a man-made control drama.

"Mystery" prevents people from experiencing what really exists outside of their Belief-System.. it puts in place the very Limitations to Experience.

Free Will is relative only to the Life Itinerary a soul chooses before the experience of here, so that basically you make decisions as you go along a fairly well defined path that has opportunites for variance included within it. Each choice takes you along a different direction to a different outcome.. that is Free Will.

I did also say that in my experience of Soul awareness, we become filled with love for those who suffer.. and .. we choose more effective things.

What I do is my choice.. I stand and take what comes with it. I do not try to shed the responsibility for my actions onto others.. this is the correct way for humans to proceed.. to me Master of their Self, and to take responsibility for all the things we create as we go along the path.

Death is something I have worked with for many years.. not in the medical side of things.. but in the what comes after side of things...

I have written it here for many years now... I take the newly dead into The Light.. a place I found myself when 17 years old and in spiritual training.

There is always something or someone there waiting for the dead.

WIthin minutes of being "there" the dead begin to Wake Up from the Dream of Life on Earth.

They begin to shine from inside. As this happens, EVERYTHING they Believed about Life as a human being simply Falls Away from them until they stand bright in the Light and Know where they are and remember being there before.

This is EXACTLY how I experience each time I assist in taking those lost dead across.

I do not care that the Bible says otherwise.... real experience trumps Belief every time, because there is no subsitute for having the experience of a thing, and then truly Knowing it.

Apologies if I have somehow offended you again... or for any mis-spelling as I am quite dyslexic these days.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LeftySinister

1) If you tried to mediate on the third eye chakra, what was the experience like?
I would not suggest only mediating on your third eye chakra all of them need to be balance and "cleanse" for any of them to work correctly. Try imagining white light entering your crown chakra allow this white lite to flow down into each chakra, envision each one surround in this light which is clearing any "spots". Next notice the size of each one, is one smaller than the others or perhaps larger? If this is the case using this same light to adjust the size so they are all the same size. You do not need to do this every time but if you have never cleansed or balanced them before it might be a good idea to do.
2) what did you see? (only answer if you actually activated and saw something)
For me it really depends on what I am meditating on or who. I see spirits, items (if the spirit it showing me something), visions, places I have never seen before with my psychical eyes, and sometimes colors. Many times I just see random faces and then I know I need to do other things to shut down a little.
3)What are the benefits that you think would you have by activating the chakra?
It helps in seeing things what our naked eye is unable to see to me it is very important. However you should ask yourself what it is you are trying to get out of opening this?
4) Is opening your third eye an evil thing to do or is spiritual?
I guess it depends on what you believe. I do not believe in evil or any of that whole spirit possession thing. I understand others believe that however I feel that come out of more of a lack of knowledge than anything else. If you are referring to evil as being negative energy created by people then I can get it but if you are relating evil to the devil or demonic forces to me that is just silly. I have been a psychic empath my entire life and can tell you that you do need to in a sense protect yourself but it has nothing to do with "evil"

5) what is the best to achieve the third eye chakra to fully activate?
Practice

6) Do you encounter any evil source, or spiritual source once your activate your chakra?
I have never encountered an evil source only higher beings. I have encountered pranksters if that makes sense.

7) How long does it take to activate the chakra?
It depends on each person, amount of practice, and reasons you are doing it.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by terra1

I would not suggest only mediating on your third eye chakra all of them need to be balance and "cleanse" for any of them to work correctly. Try imagining white light entering your crown chakra allow this white lite to flow down into each chakra, envision each one surround in this light which is clearing any "spots". Next notice the size of each one, is one smaller than the others or perhaps larger? If this is the case using this same light to adjust the size so they are all the same size. You do not need to do this every time but if you have never cleansed or balanced them before it might be a good idea to do.

Yes.. this is exactly how I have done it for years, and how I teach others to do it for themselves. It is the same information on my website that I offered on page 1.

Thank You Terra for typing it out for ease of reading

<< 1   >>

join