It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third eye chakra experience NEED HELP

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I am trying to activate my third eye chakra, but need help.

Lately, for the past two weeks , i have been listening to chants and mediation music for the third eye chakra. Last night I finally felt some pressure and I could sense the shape of it too, right between my two eyes and about half a inch up between the eyes. It was a oval shape, i didn't see it , but i could actually feel it in my forehead and could notice the shape also. The shape I noticed was much like this () little bit wider. it was about 1 in length and 1 in wide, oval shape. something like this www.sz-wholesale.com...

I have few questions:

1) If you tried to mediate on the third eye chakra, what was the experience like?

2) what did you see? (only answer if you actually activated and saw something)

3)What are the benefits that you think would you have by activating the chakra?

4) Is opening your third eye an evil thing to do or is spiritual?

5) what is the best to achieve the third eye chakra to fully activate?

6) Do you encounter any evil source, or spiritual source once your activate your chakra?

7) How long does it take to activate the chakra?

If any of you guys have answers to this questions, please answer and thank you. Please be specific and thank you once again.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I kind of know what you are talking about I think...

Close your eyes and try imagining a white light just out of view right above your eyes, where the third eye should be. It is a blueish white glow.
Add that to your meditation on the third eye.
There is a glow there, but until you can get to the point where you can see it, visualizing it will help speed up the process until it appears on it's own when you go into a meditative state. It is like you are literally standing under it once it appears.

Hope that helps

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

thanks, but have you ever tried on activating your third eye chakra.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

Open the other two that you have first and you will see that you are being led down the garden path, it could be a pretty walk though, so enjoy it with whatever you decide to do. good luck.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
I am trying to activate my third eye chakra, but need help.

Lately, for the past two weeks , i have been listening to chants and mediation music for the third eye chakra. Last night I finally felt some pressure and I could sense the shape of it too, right between my two eyes and about half a inch up between the eyes. It was a oval shape, i didn't see it , but i could actually feel it in my forehead and could notice the shape also. The shape I noticed was much like this () little bit wider. it was about 1 in length and 1 in wide, oval shape. something like this www.sz-wholesale.com...

I have few questions:

1) If you tried to mediate on the third eye chakra, what was the experience like?

6) Do you encounter any evil source, or spiritual source once your activate your chakra?

If any of you guys have answers to this questions, please answer and thank you. Please be specific and thank you once again.

I have meditated on the third eye chakra. I did it by building up energy in my lower chakras and pulling into my third eye. It was intense. I actually over-stimulated the chakra and sent it way out of balance. Did I see visions and entities? Yes. Auras and energy everywhere? Yes. Did it almost drive me crazy? Yes. Is it evil? No. How long does it take? That all depends on you. Admittedly, it's mellowed out since then, but it's always open. And I do mean always. Best of luck.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

hi storm 2012
i started meditating in april 2011,i was using techniques from the silva mind control method,these where simple techniques,counting from 100 to 1 in your mind,with eyes looking upwards 20 degrees,i was just training to meditate and had no intention of opening my 3rd eye,infact i didnt even know what 3rd eye was while doing these exercises,my eyes where closed while looking up 20 degrees of course,

after 2 weeks i opened my third eye,what happened was,one day i meditated,i got very relaxed,i almost feel asleep,or it seemed like i could have been asleep as there was no thoughts at all,i just saw a white light,as soon as i saw this white light,i got massive viberations on my forhead between the eyes,

as soon as my brain analised this happening the viberation stopped,i opened my eyes and closed them again and noticed purple land greeny yellow light coming in waves coming and going coming and going,i didnt know what was happening.so i typed into google, 'viberation on forhead and seeing pulsating light,the return i got was 3rd eye opening,thats how i found out what was happening.

then i found a thread on ats,its was called, 'i opened my third eye and now i regret it' you should read it it has lots of peoples experices after opening there 3rd eye,so to tell you the truth about me i have never seen any entities or ghosts,all i see is energy,its energy emissions from my 3rd eye,i also went to a reiki master and when he put energy into me i was able to see the energy with my 3rd eye,a regular person wouldnt be able to percieve the energy,ok any questions pls feel free to post to me thanks

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I have few questions:

Just a couple of things to add before looking at the questions..

Chakras are never closed.. if they were you would be dead. They may be clogged up with gunk/dross.. sluggish energy blocks.

If you can imagine anything visually, or imagine yourself in some future scenario then the brow chakra is open and functioning fine.

The easuiest way to "open" or cleanse any chakra is with White Light.... the method I always used and taught to others is on my website.. linky in signature.

Your questions...

1. No, not tried to meditate ON it. I only cleanse it out from time to time when my "inner" vision is not very clear.

2. I always saw what I was Shown, and only when I was cleared and ready to See. In the past 35+ years I have been Shown many things that came ot pass in the real world quickly or in real time when it came to some international events being played out.

3. Only the ability to Open Up more readily and accept what is shown to you without the logical mind interferring and closing the opportunity off.

4. Not Evil. Not "spiritual" either if we understand that everything is spiritual and there are no segregations.

5. Best? Dunno. Most Effective? White Light Method wins hands down each time.

6. Good question... you experience ALL things. That pressure feeling on your forehead is an indicator of desired contact with you.. more explaination to come about that.

7. A matter of seconds when done correctly.

Back to question 6 response....

Duality.. the good/evil segregation is a "program" in use Here and so it is also found in the supporting levels for the experience of Here. Above those limited levels of awareness it does not exist at all and is understood to simply be a part of experiences on offer in worlds employing the Belief of Duality.

Pressure on forehead.. as mentioned earlier... is a request for contact by an outside source. You have the choice in each moment whether to clear and open up to see what is there for you, or not.

The strength of that pressure will tell you how important the thing is that you may be shown.. or the communication is that you are about to enter into.

If you are strong, understand your inner power and the deep well of what we can call Loving Energy within you.. then you will have nothing to fear from any being or communication...... you can read more about that for free on my website too.

I hope this has helped you in some way today.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
Duality.. the good/evil segregation is a "program" in use Here and so it is also found in the supporting levels for the experience of Here. Above those limited levels of awareness it does not exist at all and is understood to simply be a part of experiences on offer in worlds employing the Belief of Duality.

A large problem I have with all of the New Age/Old Babylonian/Pagan talk.

"Good and evil don't exist"...hmmmm, what is to gain from this mantra? Death, War, Poverty, among other negative things. It's all good though right?

I try not to think in extremes, but in this frame of thinking infanticide and rape are not evil. To me, it is. Does it happen in everyday life? Yes, there is no denying reality. Does that make it acceptable? To me, no.

Just my opinion, please do not be offended.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Trouble in Little Chi
A large problem I have with all of the New Age/Old Babylonian/Pagan talk.

"Good and evil don't exist"...hmmmm, what is to gain from this mantra? Death, War, Poverty, among other negative things. It's all good though right?

I try not to think in extremes, but in this frame of thinking infanticide and rape are not evil. To me, it is. Does it happen in everyday life? Yes, there is no denying reality. Does that make it acceptable? To me, no.

Just my opinion, please do not be offended.

NO offence taken

It is difficult to get the head around the idea for sure. While I am not a new-ager, etc, I will have to use some of the words from that Industry to help attempt to explain it more effectively

What we call life is an Experience offering in this world. It is supported by most of the subtle awareness levels popularly known as the Astral realms.. because it is a part of the Experience on offer here and so it must be supported by those layers. Hence why we can come across 'Negative entities' in those levels of awareness closely aligned with this "Reality".

But once we are able to merge again in our own level of awareness 'above' those.. where our Soul levels of awareness begin.. we see Duality is non-existant. As we choose Life in this experience we do so with full knowledge that it is only experience, that it is only a very short experience.. a blink of an eye really... and we understand that our co-created experiences are designed to assist one another at the Soul Level. And, we make those choices Lovingly, even knowing the pain we will experience from it.

This does not take anything away from the horrors we see around us in the world every single day. And the idea does rub hard against the Beliefs we are indoctrinated with from birth... that's a certainty.

What I find is that merging again into those levels of awareness fills us more intently with loving concern for the pain being suffered, in equal proportions to the knowing of those levels of awareness. It does not take any of the pain away, it only allows us to Perceive it much more clearly.. the how and why of it we could say.

One saying that peeves a lot of people off is this... "Even Hitler went to Heaven".. yes, lots of people have a negative response to that. The reason being is that many people WANT to see what they Believe to be the giving of just desserts to anyone who they Believe has sinned against them personally or their culture.

It is also because we align ourselves with the Victimhood mentality, whether it belongs to us in our own experience or not. So we are blinded by the focus of our mind.. choosing to think along the lines of victimhood instead of stopping that line of thought and refocusing the mind to what is important in this moment.. and the next.

Hitler performed an important function for humanity in that he directly helped us to Remember the Futility of massive world-wide wars.. and so far we have not fallen back into that same forceful mentality... although we will again soon, sadly enough. We will have forgotten what it was Hitler taught us.

All the dead in wars and other events are only killed because that is the co-creative agreement they made.. to be a part of the actions of those events. And all souls chose to do this lovingly for what it might offer humanity to Learn.

In terms Christians may understand more effectively.. nothing can happen without God's support. War cannot happen if God does not allow it and support the experience of it.. this must be correct if God is an omnipotent force in the universe. Hence "he" allows the raping, the murders, ALL THE PAINFUL THINGS WE SEE IN THE WORLD are done with His support.. otherwise none of it could happen at all.

And so "He" must do that for a reason too. I don't doubt the reason is the same one Souls have for choosing to Experience it all.

Apologies for waffling on a bit more than I intended to.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftySinister

I have meditated on the third eye chakra. I did it by building up energy in my lower chakras and pulling into my third eye. It was intense. I actually over-stimulated the chakra and sent it way out of balance. Did I see visions and entities? Yes. Auras and energy everywhere? Yes. Did it almost drive me crazy? Yes. Is it evil? No. How long does it take? That all depends on you. Admittedly, it's mellowed out since then, but it's always open. And I do mean always. Best of luck.

first of all thanks for the post. can you explain what the chakra looks like or no? you said it sent it way out of balance. Also, your saying you can see auras and energy everywhere, are you still meditating and have your eyes close, or you can see auras and energy with your eyes wide open? please explain me more. Thanks
edit on 19-1-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LeftySinister

also tell me your experience please, what kind of entities did you see and what kind of visions did you have? did you made contact with other beings, like give me more info.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

also tell me your experience please, what kind of entities did you see and what kind of visions did you have? did you made contact with other beings, like give me more info.

I saw several different entities. I remember one meditation in particular where I met with a dead Buddhist Nun. I wrote down her name and looked it up later, but for the life of me, I can't find my old box of notebooks. Seeing energy and auras was (and is) always with my eyes open.

I threw my chakra out of balance by focusing too much energy there. You're supposed to build your way up to the third eye. I directed all of my energy right toward it. Always an intense tingling feeling between my eyes. When my eyes were closed I usually saw the chakra as either an eye staring back at me or a fuzzy ball of white and/or red light.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I am not sure why you attacked Christianity's God randomly in your post. I wasnt even going to say anything , just scanning around and then i noticed what you said.

Your idea of the Christian God is misconstrued in "my" opinion.

The Bible does say it is a "Mystery" as to why God allows Satan to roam free. On the other hand of Sin ... God gave you free will. Satan tempts this free will. The Christian God gave you salvation "A sacrifice" to get you out of your predicament.

Does he condone your sin? No. That is why your created "Earthly" flesh is destroyed and your "Soul - Breath of Life" is saved and put back into a Heavenly body that has not touched sin. This is your 1st death , the second death is Hell. Where not only your Body dies , but your soul is taken to purgatory.

Not real sure how you can blame your sin on God. That is like saying in my opinion " That a police officer should go ahead and kill you because you have the ability to take some one's life , so let's go ahead and nip that in the bud and kill you". You don't "have" to sin.
edit on 19-1-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftySinister

I saw several different entities. I remember one meditation in particular where I met with a dead Buddhist Nun. I wrote down her name and looked it up later, but for the life of me, I can't find my old box of notebooks. Seeing energy and auras was (and is) always with my eyes open.

I threw my chakra out of balance by focusing too much energy there. You're supposed to build your way up to the third eye. I directed all of my energy right toward it. Always an intense tingling feeling between my eyes. When my eyes were closed I usually saw the chakra as either an eye staring back at me or a fuzzy ball of white and/or red light.

hmmm really interesting. so the aura of person shows how much energy they have or how powerful they are right? also when you fall asleep does your third eye stay open and you start to roam in different dimensions. What exactly happens when you go to sleep? I agree with you about building up energy in all chakras to equal the energy in the third eye. do you look at the world in a different way after you open your chakra, like how did it change the world for you?. Thanks alot

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

I Hinduism the soul is considered immortal. soul will never die . Your body will , but soul will never die. It is considered to be light energy. but yes ur right we cant blame god for the sin
edit on 19-1-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Yes I did.

It comes in very handy

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I never really thought of it as the third eye.
Once you get caught up in labeling something then you no longer have the abstract thought that comes with it because you have placed it within a box.

To me the third eye has MUCH to do with the sub-conscious mind, once you open your "eye" you blur the physical and spirit world ever so slightly so that you can get both...much like painting which is where my third eye has taken me these last few weeks.

Be careful when you do open it, best to kind of do it slowly over time so you do not become overwhelmed. Once you open your third eye, and you start to see things for what they really are, it can be painful and scary as well as exciting and grand, so slow and steady with healthy respect for the fact that it is not all roses and lavender scents. When you peel the layers of reality back, you might not like what you find.

I learned to open mine through a lot of psychology books, meditation books, several books on ESP, and a natural ability, there was no one thing that did it, it was a combination of multiple experiences and years of practice in one way or another.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

tell me your experience? did you talk to any entities or other beings, do you see planets like us? are there souls on earth that we do not see as a human being? thanks for the response

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

tell me your experience? did you talk to any entities or other beings, do you see planets like us? are there souls on earth that we do not see as a human being? thanks for the response

I have spirit guides, so yes, I have.
I have also seen planets...sort of, more like asteroids with beings living on them, and yes, spirits that we do not see walk among us everywhere.
The planet is crisscrossed with energy patterns, and everything within/on it's surface slowly vibrates with it's own pattern, spirit beings vibrate at a faster pace in the electromagnetic energy, so much like something shaking so fast it blurs, that is kind of how spirits are, although they vibrate so fast, you do not see them at all. It is a totally different place, however, it is in the same space that we are, complete with landscapes and plants/trees, flowing water.

When you open your eye, it is quite possible that you are vibrating faster, or at least your body/soul energy is, which brings you closer to spirits who also can do the same, slow themselves down, so that you kind of meet in the middle....

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
hmmm really interesting. so the aura of person shows how much energy they have or how powerful they are right? also when you fall asleep does your third eye stay open and you start to roam in different dimensions. What exactly happens when you go to sleep? I agree with you about building up energy in all chakras to equal the energy in the third eye. do you look at the world in a different way after you open your chakra, like how did it change the world for you?. Thanks alot

Interesting you said this, I don't wish to share any of my spiritual experiences but I will say that depending on your vibrations (whether high or low) will determine which "frequency" of dimension you can observe. There was a certain period of my Ajna chakra opening that every night while going to sleep, eyes closed I would be observing different dimensions instantaneously like different "scenes" flashing in front of your eyes really quickly. I soon learned how to slow them down, now I observe scenes individually and as long as i wish. U 2 me maybe we can chat. I prefer privately.
edit on 19-1-2012 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join