It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police chiefs to discuss terrorism at White House

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by nenothtu
do not let them make the definitions FOR you.

I see in too many instances,its already been done ,or "changed" at a whim,when purpose arises..........

People - politicians and bureaucrats included - will do that if you let them. The thing you have to do is hold their feet to the fire, and make them support that re-definition, or disown it.

In some cases, that can't be done. For example in the reassignment of the traditional political colors that occurred around the 2000 election. What is now "blue" was "red" before that, and vice versa, and it's a done deal now that it has been switched. They just slipped it in when no one was looking, and held on tight until the redefinition took root.

Keep watching and call them on what changes they make, or they'll slip other stuff in under the radar as well!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Just wanna bump this thread.

It is way to important to collect dust.
It brings all the meaning of recent new passing laws to a head.
There is a design in place, and it is being carried out.

A little bit here, a little bit there, and no one notices. They pick pieces of the puzzle to push at different times that seem completely unrelated, and no one notices. Now it seems to be coming to a head, and accelerating. They're running out of things that appear disconnected to push, and connections are now being made.

Now, ALL of the pieces work towards the same finished picture, but if you start out with any 5 pieces at random, you won't see it. After enough are in place, there are fewer "unrelated" pieces left to choose from, and the picture gets clearer.

Like it's doing now, even for relative neanderthals such as myself. Like working a puzzle, I look for patterns, I try to see how this or that fits and connects to the other pieces, to suss out the whole, and it's getting easier by the day, which is why I use the puzzle analogy.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

The Fort hood shooting incident was not terrorism, it is classified as work related violence, unless you want to classify all shootings as terrorism...?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by sonnny1

The Fort hood shooting incident was not terrorism, it is classified as work related violence, unless you want to classify all shootings as terrorism...?

Seriously ?

This is coming from THE_PROFESSIONAL who "re-Labels" every article you repost, with your "own" brand of definition of Terrorist,everytime. When a PressTv article says insurgent, you re -label it to say Terrorist.

Really, I dont subscribe to your AGENDA. Its over the top, America bashing, at every turn.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
So then, speaking out against the government makes one a "domestic terrorist" now.

so there is a new concept, "domestic terrorist", will it lead to a domestic war on terror !!!

edit on 22-10-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join