It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tower on the Moon filmed by amateur

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Looks like a natural structure to me, but I will be sure to check it out for you the next time I fly up to the moon and take some video with my cellphone.
If you don't think it looks like a natural structure you need to travel in Utah, the outback in Utah is much more awesome than the moon!
edit on 19-1-2012 by yamammasamonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MCL1150
reply to post by Hellas

You know if another Country comes out with definitive proof of ancient structures (videos or pictures) on the moon, NASA (never a straight answer) will be gone the next day !

That's right. 2 x TVs tuned to 2 stations. One with the OP's shaky cam
and a David Attenborough voice over saying "This was the first structure discovered openly..." and the other channel with a bunch of Generals and NASA administrators swearing on the bible that they never withheld important information from the public who financed their whole charade.

I'm already getting ready for the moon show, cooking up a batch of 2012 popcorn.
Better TV than the landing itself!

This is a great thread by the way. Even with all the ho-hum nothing to see here posts. I'm amazed that people bother reading. The sites called Above Top Secret for Pete's sake. Maybe we all have different lines in the sand as to what we believe. That's just as interesting in many ways. At least none of us can shoot each other

edit on 19/1/2012 by objectman because: IPad predictive text channelling Steve Jobs who is trying to put words (and poor spelling) in the post.

edit on 19/1/2012 by objectman because: Jobsy turned "sand" into "same" when I wasn't looking.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This was ripped from The Clangers. Episode 6, just before the iron chicken shows up

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by freedommusic

- Over 40 years ago we are told man set foot on the moon.

What does this have to do with the OP?

- Guy confronts buzz Aldrin, says he never went to the moon. Buzz punches him in the face.

Good for Buzz.

- Guy approaches Neil Armstrong w/ 5 thousand dollars cash and a bible and asks him to swear he went to the moon. Armstrong refuses.

I never heard about the bribe part of this story before. Interesting.

- Armstrong has refused to speak publicly about the moon since the Apollo mission.

Not true.

- His only public statement occurred at the 25 Apollo anniversary where he cryptically referred to "uncovering truths protective layers".

It was neither cryptic nor in reference to the Moon landing. It was a metaphor for the scientific method.

- To this day there are no detailed maps of the moon. Any publicly available maps are very poor quality and are blurred out in many sections.

I'm not even sure what you mean by that. Do you mean a road atlas? There are many different atlases in a variety of scales available. There is even GoogleMoon, although that has a lot of problems because it was designed for children.

- Public is told moon is a big dusty rock and waste of money (nothing to see here folks move along).

That is a fair enough description, unless you are interested in science.

- We have sent many rovers to Mars. There have been no moon rovers exploring it's surface in any detail.

The Soviets sent a couple but the results were disappointing. There will be a privately funded rover sent within the next few years.

- Last year we crashed a probe into the moon to see if there is any water. This is 40+ years after purportedly putting men on it's surface.

What does one have to do with the other? The best way to find water under the surface is to throw a bit of the surface up into space.

- We don't land any probes to explore it's surface to see if there is water. Today it appears the best we can do is crash a probe. A very "high tech" solution.

See above.

- Buzz Aldrin is promoting manned missions to Phobos a moon of Mars. Apparently the moon is too uninteresting.

He has literally been there, done that.

- Recently a Russian probe to Phobos has failed and has crashed back to earth.

They also lost an ISS freighter and two rounds of GLONASS GPS satellites.

- There is evidence that points to man never going to the moon in the first place.

No, there isn't.

- Purported moon rocks are identical to terrestrial rocks found in places like Hawaii

If you mean they're both made out of rock, yes, they're similar. he lunar rocks are much older, drier and contain micrometeroid pitting.

- Original moon film footage has mysteriously disappeared

No, it hasn't. It's in a vault. You're thinking of the infamous "missing telemetry tapes." At least inform yourself about the nonsense you believe.

- Moon artifacts and rocks have also mysteriously disappeared

It appears logic doesn't add up when applied to the moon. Critical thinking fails also.

Your post is an excellent example of that.

It appears to a reasonable open mind that NASA has shamefully perpetrated the greatest fraud in human history.

No, but discussing it here is completely off topic.

They will be exposed this year.

Why not start a new thread and explain how and why?

Let me tell you something moonman!
Can you prove buzg exists!
Huh got ya!
It all a hoax!
Just cause u saw a hologram, man, you are seriously deluded.
Show me the buzz, or otherwise, just more proof you are part of he conspiracy.
I will deny ignorance mate!
How about you?
Just buzz off!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

Huh got ya!
It all a hoax!
How about you?
Just buzz off!

This is completely off topic. Please start a new thread and I would be more than happy to join you there. To get this back on topic, this video only proves that its maker needs to learn how to use his equipment.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

reply to post by BBalazs

Huh got ya!
It all a hoax!
How about you?
Just buzz off!

This is completely off topic. Please start a new thread and I would be more than happy to join you there. To get this back on topic, this video only proves that its maker needs to learn how to use his equipment.

Ha. You are in the corner now. For every buzz picture i can show you 3 alien pictures. There you go, thruth by numbers.
You are no expert, as you think buzz is real. Right. Next you will tell me cattle mutations are real.
Well, i have been to do moon, so i know what i know, and i aint no buzz aldrin.
Trying to silence the truth will no work, the dam kf truth has been breached.
Our alien bros are coming as a write. Then you will have an epihany, as you will be asking for advice, but i will send you to another topic, say cosmetics or food. There you go, as you reap so you shall sow.
Buzz real:-) huh, you have been duped by the capital letter Man.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by yamammasamonkey
Looks like a natural structure to me, but I will be sure to check it out for you the next time I fly up to the moon and take some video with my cellphone.
If you don't think it looks like a natural structure you need to travel in Utah, the outback in Utah is much more awesome than the moon!
edit on 19-1-2012 by yamammasamonkey because: (no reason given)

Yea this is pretty obvious, until they show the footage of a moon structure with the latest 42" LG Tv showing a Lakers vs Spurs game running at the background, near a swimming pool you`d not be convinced.
edit on 19-1-2012 by pro-all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The funny thing is, you yourself can see these things if you just actually look for them...

I have a decent telescope and i have shown people these things from my living room.

3 months ago my cousin wouldnt even listen to the idea aliens could exist, then we walked outside and i looked up and said, "well what the hell is that then?". Needless to say, he now believes.

I make it a point to spend hours gazing at the stars, ive seen 4 ufos (bright objects doing impossable manouvers for convential aircraft) and one extremely large round aircraft a few hundred feet overhead with lights around its edges that seemed to spin with the craft. It was so big and so close that it was almost the size of a small plate at arms length and it blocked out the stars as it passed overhaed. 2 of us saw it and we never ran so fast in our lives.

I dont seriously expect many of you to beleive me, just know that hundreds of thousands have seen the same things. And only because we took the time to look.

Thats why these religous people will never change our minds. We have actually "physically" seen what we believe in. Unless you can "show" us god, give up, because we came to our conclusion through undeniable first hand evidence, Something you can never show us. And most "intelligent" people require some kind of first hand proof something exists before we believe in it...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny the general population weren't supposed to know about, towers, cities, crashed/abandoned crafts, buildings, the lot.

Pardon my frustration, but where the hell are any of these things? All i've ever seen are blurry photos of blurs with little red circles drawn around them to make the blur seem important? I haven't once seen undeniable evidence of an intelligently designed and constructed structure on the lunar surface. With evidence I've seen the only conclusion is people following their wishes blindly. People "know" there are structures on the moon just like people "know" jesus lived, died, came back, went to heaven and will return again. I don't buy either of them.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by objectman

Good reply, I'll be popin my popcorn too, waiting for the show to begin!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

BTW. There's actually a monolith on the lower rim of your moon avatar.

If you don't think the OP video is legit, for whatever reason, why do have a moon avatar and "Watch This Space." What are you looking for when it comes to the moon. Seriously. I'm interested. Why are people bothering to post if its just to be negative? Are you also searching for meaning in the moon. Isn't that what we're all doing in this forum?

Evidence trumps everything sure. But people are poo-pooing the OPs video find and yet the very same thing has been filmed multiple times by people who don't know each other. Maybe it's a glitch, too fuzzy. But one day this year we'll be getting nice sharp pics of the same area from many different (non-censored) sources. You gotta be happy about that?

I just think of all the fossils and artefacts they've found here. Imagine the clatter if they just found an alien bottle cap on the moon! Don't you want to be apart of that? Or will you (and others here) be rooting for the face-saving General on Channel Two?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by Plotus

you have to multiply the scope zoom with the camera zoom here... as he stated he had a 72x zoom camera mounted to the scope... so that would make the difference.

Your right, but man, that would start getting dim, lightgathering wise...... but wait, didn't he say a barlow lens was involved?

Nevermind, I think I know what your getting at.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kman420
The funny thing is, you yourself can see these things if you just actually look for them...

I have a decent telescope and i have shown people these things from my living room.

3 months ago my cousin wouldnt even listen to the idea aliens could exist, then we walked outside and i looked up and said, "well what the hell is that then?". Needless to say, he now believes.

I make it a point to spend hours gazing at the stars, ive seen 4 ufos (bright objects doing impossable manouvers for convential aircraft) and one extremely large round aircraft a few hundred feet overhead with lights around its edges that seemed to spin with the craft. It was so big and so close that it was almost the size of a small plate at arms length and it blocked out the stars as it passed overhaed. 2 of us saw it and we never ran so fast in our lives.

I dont seriously expect many of you to beleive me, just know that hundreds of thousands have seen the same things. And only because we took the time to look.

Thats why these religous people will never change our minds. We have actually "physically" seen what we believe in. Unless you can "show" us god, give up, because we came to our conclusion through undeniable first hand evidence, Something you can never show us. And most "intelligent" people require some kind of first hand proof something exists before we believe in it...

Pls. I believe everything expect the man and the moonman.
I have been to the moon myself via both astral projection and a lift from a grey, so i believe you.
Dont worry, they are coming.
Pls, next they will say the cheese is a moon.
Just because they cant see the clear structures doesnt mean i cant.
I am lookin at it now, and it aint no rock, its an antena, and objects come and fo out of it.
Please. Just look up and see, deny ignorance.
Godspeed.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

reply to post by BBalazs

Huh got ya!
It all a hoax!
How about you?
Just buzz off!

I agree with you regarding the off topic nonsense.

But come on, cut the maker of the video a little slack. He did say he was an amateur right? I dont know about you, but where I come from, amateurs are still learning how to use their equipment. And its not like the guy has a hundred thousand dollar telescope. He's trying to make do with "amateur" equipment.

I dont know what the hell that is in his video, I dont even know if it really is the moon! But what I do know is that whatever it is, its thought provoking.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by objectman

If you don't think the OP video is legit, for whatever reason, why do have a moon avatar and "Watch This Space." What are you looking for when it comes to the moon. Seriously. I'm interested. Why are people bothering to post if its just to be negative? Are you also searching for meaning in the moon. Isn't that what we're all doing in this forum?

I enjoy studying the Moon. It is a beautiful place. One day I hope to see a Transient Lunar Phenomenon of some sort. I am used to the sort of optical effect recorded here. If you took the effort to "watch this space" yourself, you would understand.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Hellas

You know if another Country comes out with definitive proof of ancient structures (videos or pictures) on the moon, NASA (never a straight answer) will be gone the next day !

You know, considering there are seriously powerful observatories in many countries, most of which are independently funded rather than by the state and none ever have reported such objects (or if they have they are known geological objects and as such interesting but not contraversial) doesn't that paint the real story?

That use of NASA for never a straight answer - it really means why doesn't NASA tell me what I believe is true even though I have no actual facts or proof doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013

reply to post by BBalazs

Huh got ya!
It all a hoax!
How about you?
Just buzz off!

I agree with you regarding the off topic nonsense.

But come on, cut the maker of the video a little slack. He did say he was an amateur right? I dont know about you, but where I come from, amateurs are still learning how to use their equipment. And its not like the guy has a hundred thousand dollar telescope. He's trying to make do with "amateur" equipment.

I dont know what the hell that is in his video, I dont even know if it really is the moon! But what I do know is that whatever it is, its thought provoking.

Exactly. Well put spacebrother.
Just because some people live in 1 puny dimension, doesnt mean i dont lie in a hundred!
It is though provoking, to all that have extradimensional skills!
Seeig aint everythin you know.
In alternate universe 31126, this is whats happing right now.
Create and deny!
Dont just buzz around!
Better yet, creativly deny!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

reply to post by Hellas

You know, considering there are seriously powerful observatories in many countries, most of which are independently funded rather than by the state and none ever have reported such objects (or if they have they are known geological objects and as such interesting but not contraversial) doesn't that paint the real story?

That use of NASA for never a straight answer - it really means why doesn't NASA tell me what I believe is true even though I have no actual facts or proof doesn't it?

You believe what you want. Science is obviously a religion for you. Einstein a god.
Let me tell you, you will never go to sirius w einstein, but i am a returning passanger.
Thats right, eat your heart out. I even have souvenirs!
None for yo btw.
So believe all you want.
I know.
U spacedenier!

Ps: i heard all this before. The earth is flat. Right! Just because u think so, i know it aint!
edit on 19-1-2012 by BBalazs because: Edit

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

How often do you watch the moon? My mate has had his 2nd hand telescope out only 3 times in the last year and each time we witnessed at least one weird visual phenomena. I haven't had the luxury (or misfortune?) of being actually taken to the moon by a Grey (and all that that may or may not entail) but after looking through the telescope I'd assume moon phenomena would be a nightly occurrence. Moving lumps bumps and dots.

You've never seen anything weird on the moon?

I reckon we should all spend an hour each clear night with a $100 second hand telescope and train it on the moon. I'm pretty confident that even the most skeptical people here will see something intriguing.

For those of you who are even reading this thread but have no confidence that there is anything to be seen on the moon, why are you reading ATS at all? I don't get it. I'm here because I'm curious and (to a degree I admit) open minded.

Why not just visit the NASA site (which has heaps of interesting stuff about the moon DESPITE the gaping hole in their research). It's your money (not mine - I'm in Australia - the NASA site is free for me).

edit on 19/1/2012 by objectman because: Apple

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedommusic
- Armstrong has refused to speak publicly about the moon since the Apollo mission.

Really? I didn't know that.
It's kinda odd, if you think about it. The man made the single most unique achievement in the history of the human race.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join