posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:43 AM
I just follow all this space stuff casually and sometimes jump into a thread with an observation when my interest is peaked, but I couldn't help
observing . . .
1. The video embedded by the OP is very good, considering where the moon is located.
2. The internet is full of webcams of every important intersection of every important city and every upwardly mobile village on the planet . . . , OK,
not really but I think you take my meaning. Why aren't there 24-7 webcams of the moon?
3. If the OP's video is legit, it should be possible for the worldwide network of amateur astronomers and moonbuffs to capture every single lunar
anomaly that takes place on the surface of that satellite.
4. Shouldn't SETI have a subcomittee of some kind to organize this? Science teachers worldwide? The Boy Scouts? Somebody? Why isn't this already
5. I would rather watch the lunar webcams than some intersection in Belgrade.
My two cents worth.