It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tower on the Moon filmed by amateur

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I have found the location at wms.lroc.asu.edu... and I think the "towers" are the mountain peaks to the south, shown in the screenshot below:

Wider shot, oriented south up:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
latepass but just stumbled upon this thread and found that the video has been deleted. Anyone have any other sources of the video from the OP? 17 pages is a lot to go through
edit on 10-2-2013 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by OGOldGreg
latepass but just stumbled upon this thread and found that the video has been deleted. Anyone have any other sources of the video from the OP? 17 pages is a lot to go through
edit on 10-2-2013 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

Here it is

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

It looks like the tower Nikola Tesla would use. He said he could move the earth with towers like that. With electromagnetid fields he could create anti-gravity.

The moon once was a planet and our creators made it our moon for so many reasons.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
OP has been updated with a working link

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by Hellas

Very intresting, thanks for posting

im wondering what they are hiding.
if we could pinpoint the location of the nearby creaters, we could all take a look for ourself

I wonder if its one of the same towers covered up in this NASA picture

This looks like it came from skippers site, because he has some of the most interesting images I"ve ever seen, Especially the bio -sprayer of mars which is on the left side of his front page.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Interesting top about a telescope that can see closely to the moon.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Looks like a craters edge poking out of the shadows. I think if it had been a tower, someone would have seen this with a amateur telescope years ago.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by randomthoughts12

I agree, it looks like a communication array of some kind, much like the vla in New Mexico.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I don't see why so many assume NASA would be 'hiding' or 'covering up' a tower on the moon!
NASA wants funding! If there were such an amazing structure (natural or otherwise) they would publish that fact loudly!
Remember, generating public interest in all space ventures are in NASA's interests!

I agree with the people who complained that there was no context to the 'tower', as in no coordinates.

Shouldn't the first assumption be, that there probably ISN'T a tower there?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Conspiracy lovers like to believe that they are the first, or among of the very few, who have noticed those "anomalies", and that the "anomalies" are hidden from the public knowledge. They forget that amateur astronomers have covered every inch (figuratively speaking) of the lunar surface many times over. The only anomalies there are the so-called transient lunar phenomena, which may be caused by a variety of natural physical processes such as
outgassing, electrostatics, or particular lighting. en.wikipedia.org...

In 2009, NASA's LCROSS satellite impacted the Moon at the south pole, very close to where the OP's "towers" are. Prior to the impact, NASA invited amateur astronomers to observe the impact, providing images and other information about the location of the impact. Would they do that if there were artificial structures that they wanted to keep secret from the public knowledge?

lcross.arc.nasa.gov...
www.nasa.gov...
edit on 13-2-2013 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Forgive my ignorance here but say you were standing on the moon looking at the view that the telescope shows, how far away would the alleged tower be?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join