It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tower on the Moon filmed by amateur

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I've seen a few videos of this 'structure' over the years.

It's been captured from above (top) view, and it's been established it has WIDTH and LENGTH or circumference.

It has also been established that it breaks the horizon from a side angle. So it has HEIGHT.

These are 3 dimensions. It's an OBJECT. I don't know if that's debatable.

The only thing debatable is if it is artificial or natural.

Compared to the rest of the lunar landscape this thing sticks out like a sore thumb. It's not 'usual'.

But there would have to be clearer resolution of a more powerful set up to really get true details of it. I wonder if the equipment being used cannot be improved upon? Maybe a better camera? Slightly better scope?

I know nothing about scopes or cameras is why I'm asking.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
The gullibility on this site really makes me lose faith in humanity sometimes. Some stupid grainy video on youtube from some nameless non-expert has less value than a lump of coal.
edit on 19-1-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

Do tell, what would make you have an ounce of belief then?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by saintsdola
www.youtube.com...

this is the equipment i used to film the video we are discussing in this thread.

Have been eyeing up a nice Ritchey-Chrétien for a few years now .

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Originally posted by Willbert
I tried to video the moon one time and my problem was it kept moving.. and i had to keep re adjusting the camera to view a section of the moon. and I was NOT zoomed in as this video shows..

So explain to me how they can keep a camera focused on one spot as the moon and earth moves?

I call fake.. and those who flagged gullible.

If your scope has sky align why are whining about the moon kept moving?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I would upgrade my equipment, but from what i see on youtube, the setup i have already out does bigger and more expensive setups.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by saintsdola

Certainly not the same horrible, pixelated grainy footage of terrain from random ignorant youtube dudes with zero credentials we've been seeing for years being claimed as faces, spaceships, buildings and whatever other nonsense. pareidolia

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Certainly not the same horrible, pixelated grainy footage of terrain from random ignorant youtube dudes with zero credentials we've been seeing for years being claimed as faces, spaceships, buildings and whatever other nonsense. pareidolia

Yeah I don't think this is a case of PAREIDOLIA, though the video maker's other vids do claim certain objects without confirmation. I think it damages credibility to claim things like "ships" and "rockets" or "bases".

Just let the viewer decide or analyze.

But this specific "tower" is there IMO. Again, we have no way of knowing if it's natural or not.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

About your rock formation photo;

Wouldn't the "formation" then be HUGE on the moon? isn't that kind of strange?

I don't doubt you're theory, i doubt it less than the tower theory, but if it was a rock formation that's one huge pile of rocks.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas

Yeah I don't think this is a case of PAREIDOLIA, though the video maker's other vids do claim certain objects without confirmation. I think it damages credibility to claim things like "ships" and "rockets" or "bases".

Just let the viewer decide or analyze.

But this specific "tower" is there IMO. Again, we have no way of knowing if it's natural or not.

I used those tags in my lunar videos to get people to view them. Im not necessarily saying thats what exactly up there, ist just that the tag i use, the object looks similar to the tag..spaceship..etc

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
this is my x wing fighter structure i found on the moon

at 19 second mark..right in the middle of the screen in the crater

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
If I had a setup similar I would keep the moon in frame as much as I can to the edges of the frame, and document any activity of objects leaving or going to the moon.

I just have a suspicion that there may be joint operations of exploration going on. Maybe for minerals or defense research, etc. And if you catch any 'other' activity it can be documented.

It would also be cool if you can attach the camera to the scope via some type of harness or home made attachment. So while the scope tracks your only job would be zooming in and out. Maybe even set it up so you can remote zoom while watching stuff on a laptop?

I dunno just throwing it out there. I do know that I want to buy a Celestron now.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I've Filmed that structure myself a few times now...... It was flashing in some of my videos. I put it down to digital imaging and the structure being a debris pile from a impact crater. The debris pile would seem higher than normal due to the gravity of the moon being miniscule when it was formed.
Thats merely a hypothisis, to be 100% I'd have to get a clearer and closer view.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I understand but you can do more with tags in videos to actually get MORE viewers using better keywords. I'm in marketing and online sales and there are tricks to even get your VIDEO ranked first on Google with longtail keywords and phrases, and have thousands of more viewers.

Unfortunately many people with good videos don't do well at marketing them and using the full tools of YouTube to their advantage.

edit on 19-1-2012 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this was posted on ATS but it is one of the greatest articles I have ever read. Fist link is to the Nasa Photo. Next link is full Article enjoy. Scroll right to see object www.lpi.usra.edu...

Full Article:
www.angelismarriti.it...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
I've Filmed that structure myself a few times now...... It was flashing in some of my videos. I put it down to digital imaging and the structure being a debris pile from a impact crater. The debris pile would seem higher than normal due to the gravity of the moon being miniscule when it was formed.
Thats merely a hypothisis, to be 100% I'd have to get a clearer and closer view.

can you post this video?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalThought

To Mortal Thought, That was a very scientific and well explained answer that I feel all ATF members should read again. You know what you are talking about. Towers on the moon is out of my department and the people at Parkes Observatory in Parkes, NSW are not talking. For that location Google "The Dish". I will see if I can at least enquire about this or these so called structures on the moon. Your NASA is one that does not like to talk unless they want to use one of our telescopes and then they spin there stories all around. Topography changes on the moon all of the time. Thank you for a very well defined 101 style answer to suit all. Congrats!!
Shannon

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The video looks just like the voyeur clips where a small peep-hole camera is used to film under dresses, etc.. This could be nothing more than a cellulite-laden rear end that has an extra large pimple. Hoaxers are VERY clever these days!
-cwm

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
The video looks just like the voyeur clips where a small peep-hole camera is used to film under dresses, etc.. This could be nothing more than a cellulite-laden rear end that has an extra large pimple. Hoaxers are VERY clever these days!
-cwm

I can assure you this is no hoax video, im the one that filmed it. How would i hoax my other 50 moon videos?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
This video will probably discredit my work, but to me i see something there other than blurs and craters. Looks to be a temple like structure carved into the lunar rock...oh well here it goes!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Come on people dont really think there are secret towers on the moon do you?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join