It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Satan real? (videos)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hello everyone.

edit on 18-1-2012 by 0thetrooth0 because: for some reason, all the videos showed up, in the preview only 1 was working

edit on 18-1-2012 by 0thetrooth0 because: bad title

edit on 18-1-2012 by 0thetrooth0 because: .

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I doubt it.
You can believe in mythological bogeymen if you want to though.

I think there's also a thread that just started titled something along the lines of the market for gullible people is increasing.

whichever, whatever.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

I doubt it.

I think there's also a thread that just started titled something along the lines of the market for gullible people is increasing.

whichever, whatever.

How do you explain some of these videos, there just has to be something to it. The priest mentioned he saw a person levitate, how do you explain this?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

There's lots of priests saying that they didn't molest children either.

Priests have a product they need to sell, otherwise known as religion. To sell this product, like any salesman, they're not above lying.
If people aren't AFRAID of going to hell, then why on earth would they want to give money to the church?

This isn't to say ALL priests are liars. Fantastic claims, however, require fantastic proof.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0

I doubt it.

whichever, whatever.

How do you explain some of these videos, there just has to be something to it. The priest mentioned he saw a person levitate, how do you explain this?

I saw a person spontaneously ignite into flames once........How do you explain that.......I mean I said I saw it so it must be explained by other people and not by me.

Larger Picture relating to the music industry videos.

From a very young age people are taught that Evil, Lucifer, Satan etc etc = Rebellion
Teenagers always have and always will at some point Rebel against Their Elders (this is normal)
The money hungry music industry realizes this and in a clever scheme to turn a profit play to this idea.
Notice the age group in that 15min vid. Almost all young people.

Just my two cents on that portion.

The guy rambling on and on I didnt pay much attention to.
The fake Ouija Board vid was cute. White Candles for a Ouija board ceremony? The kind you buy at bed bath and beyond no less.
The priest saying he saw someone levitate was interesting. But I once saw a street magician do the same thing.

Didn't Watch the last few.

Edit to add that I have been to quite a few shows that played to the whole demonic devil thing and guess what.

I don't worship satan. Maybe I was to busy listening to the music and watching the show and missed the mystical indoctrination of everyone else.

edit on 18-1-2012 by Strict because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Its simple really, him existing is really depends on you. You believe in god, he exist. If you don't believe in god, there is no such thing as Satan.

If i believe in Santa Claus than magical gift appear under my tree, if i don't, there is no such thing!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

There's lots of priests saying that they didn't molest children either.

Priests have a product they need to sell, otherwise known as religion. To sell this product, like any salesman, they're not above lying.
If people aren't AFRAID of going to hell, then why on earth would they want to give money to the church?

This isn't to say ALL priests are liars. Fantastic claims, however, require fantastic proof.

I think one of the uses for money is for the maintenance of a church, they need to pay the electric bill, water bill etc so every church or mosque, needs its members to give a donation every week. Obviously there will always be corrupt people who use it for themselves. I like your quote at the end,

Allright lets say the priests are lying, why did jack black say that satanic prayer, out of all the things he could have said or do, he prays to satan and gets the audience involved, i guess we could say this was a joke or sumthing, what about bob dylan, whats his reason for lying, or maybe he did do a contact with a supernatual entity, just not satan cause satan simply doesnt exist.. thats possible. what about the girl in the ouija board, shes probably a very good actress,

I guess to everything.... every story, every event, every issue, every person, every philosophy, etc. there are, and always will be, at least 2 ways of looking at it. believers view the world as a creation of God, on the flip side of the coin.. nonbelievers dont, ...the question is....... which way is the correct one.....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I believe there is a "Devil", a powerful evil entity, but not in the b.s. concept of hell and fiery pits where you will burn with him for eternity.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

OK, let's see. Jack Black is a comedian so I think we can take his satanic prayer with a laugh and a grain of salt.

The 2nd video was too rambling for me.

As for Qlimax, the large Dutch House Party event, it's just electronic entertainment. I've never been but I know vaguely what it is. It happens in the Jaarbeurs in Utrecht. In order for something to be indoctrination I believe it would have to lead people in a certain direction and I think more than just for one night of the year.

I think what you are noticing, especially in the snoop video and other of a similar ilk is just symbolism, possibly Freemason or Illuminati but they are just symbols. Whether snoop has any connections to aforementioned groups I have no idea but it does seem to be a trend at the moment. Maybe it's just fashion. I believe Kanye West and many others are showing similar things in their videos lately judging by the threads I've seen on ATS.

As for Bob Dylan selling his soul, maybe he is just speaking metaphorically. He certainly doesn't sound satanic in his music. More a speaker of truth imho although I've only heard his older more famous tracks.

As for the title question, Is Satan Real?, it's a very hard question to "scientifically" answer. Maybe he is just the yang of the yin. The antithesis of an idea, if you will. It would also bring up the "other" question, "Does God Exist?" which while I believe we may possibly have some "evidence" for, it's convoluted and mixed in with a few other things making it even harder to truly determine.

From what little I know, most civillisations had the concept of gods, spirits, etc but whether they were real or just a tool, again, I think even the "experts" couldn't really say.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Satan is real, although he would like to convince you he's not real so he can deceive you just like he has done to the atheists. If Satan wasn't real there would be no evil or suffering in this world. Look around you there are dark forces at work, Satan and his minions are pulling the strings.

Check this:

Ephesians 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

There is a spiritual war going on, day and night 365 days a week.

The minute you start thinking Satan isn't real, you let your guard down.

Don't let anyone here tell you he's not real.
edit on 18-1-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Okay, where to begin. How about chronological order.

Jack Black is a comedian. Yes he has a band, but this is satire, pure and simple. First clue? the prosthetic muscles. He is not always funny, but he is a comedian.

Next we have a white guy who has converted to Islam and is mentioning Alex Jones while wearing a T-shirt. I'm convinced! Who could argue with that kind of evidence? He mentions Aaron Russo too, and that is a good thing, but come on. Where is the proof? (He also mentions Reptilian Shapeshifters, but we'll get to that.)

The next video shows Goth kids and artists gone wild. Special effects, the race for money (by the artists) and an attempt to push the boat out further. Proof of Satan? Ehhh... Hardly. Is it shocking? Yeah, that was the goal, but these days it is what sells. Even Monty Python, when they began taping the Flying Circus series were trying to push the comedic boat out a little further. This has been going on since t.v and radio became popular. Does that make it proof of Satan? Hardly!

Now we come to the Catholics. Sigh... I was raised one you know? I also became fascinated by history shortly after Catholic High School, but I was already curious why they didn't - the priests - practice what they preach. They do in fact still perform exorcisms in extremely rare cases, but they also have the Jesuits and the Opus Dei. Two very secretive and a little chilling when you look into it.

Now let's take a look at history for a second. We all know the old saying; "if you do not know your history, you might as well have been born yesterday." (okay, I updated it a bit.
) The Catholic Church was a small sect among many different sects until the Pagan Roman Emperor got them together (Orthodox, and Catholics, basically.) and put his seal of approval on their creating a canonized bible from all the different Christian scriptures floating around independently. During the Council of Nicaea and the resulting and and ensuing Ecumenical Councils the canonized bible was created. Once this was done, the Vatican, using mostly the Knights Templar, committed genocide on all the other sects until they were purged from the Earth. Today we would call that Religious Cleansing. Genocide is what it was.

At the same time that the Bible was created in it's canonized version, Hell became a theme park for the naughty for the second time on the planet. The first people to use it were the pagan religion of Mithra. It is a long tradition throughout history that when a new religion comes onto the scene, elements of the old outgoing religion are adopted so that conversion will be easier and more comfortable. Hmm? And we haven't even talked about the Ratlines from WWII.

Now we are to listen and trust a representative from the same Catholic Church, more than likely a Jesuit, which committed and aided in all the atrocities? Gonna have to find another volunteer for that one.

On to the next one. Snoop sold his soul. Yeah right? The Gangsta Rap genre has left snoop behind and he is trying to shock the morons into buying lots of his next album. Proof of Satan. Not hardly. Right now I think Snoop would volunteer to be artificially impregnated if it paid his bills.

Next video; Perhaps it is real, perhaps it is not. I do know that you are supposed to white light yourself before and during the use of a Ouija board. Does this means that there are things that we do not yet understand? Absolutely! Are they Satan? Don't know, but this is not proof of any sort. Are they science that we do not understand quite enough to pull out of the superstition closet where they have been waiting? That would be my bet. In fact IMHO religion, magic, the supernatural, and science will all become one thing, once we have enough understanding, and we stop with our preoccupation for stuffing things into separate categories to be considered fractionally. Buddha said "Everything depends on everything else", but we must consider things in "topics". Can't work. Quantum Physics are making giant strides in this area every year.

The Bob Dylan video. Uh, he does not say Satan, he says the ultimate commander. If you had followed Mr. Zimmerman at all you would know that one, he is on our side, and two, he has to look for the odd way of saying anything. But he did not say Satan.

Now the last video is the best. David Icke, the biggest proponent of the Reptilian Shapeshifter Story. At one time he said these were aliens, not demons from Satan. Further proof that he doesn't really do research is the fact that he is showing the pentagram of the streets of Washington unbroken. The pentagram does not connect, not all the way.

to be continued
edit on 18-1-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

From your statement about Satan, all I see is a scapegoat scenario. Did Satan start a war, or did Hitler do it? For example....

Here's one I always like to remember.

"If money is the source of all evil, what is the source of all money?"
Ayn Rand

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

con't.

But before you get excited, a pentagram was a sign of good luck, until the Catholic Church, then it became evil. A pentagram, with the star pointed up is good luck, with the star pointed down, it is something else, but a broken pentagram is an evil symbol pure and simple. But it is an evil symbol that David didn't know about because he, of all people, has not sat down and read the rulebook on symbology, which is The Secret Teachings Of All Ages, by Manly P. Hall. That is where I found it. Good job David you researcher you.

Back in about 2000, David put on his website that he was formerly Dr. Cameron of the Montauk Project fame. It was there, I saw it with my own eyes as I sat in the WCom switch house in Omaha NE. I even showed it to my team lead, and had to promptly explain what the Montauk Project was. CIA cruel experiments in mind control techniques, some performed on children, usually orphan and foster kids.

But let's say for a minute that David is telling the truth, that he was Dr. Cameron -
- why didn't he mention Dr. Black? Jim Marrs, investigative journalist, author and esteemed member here, says he has found evidence that Dr. Mengele ~ en.wikipedia.org... ~ was smuggled into the US by Allan Dulles - not surprising from Mr. Ratline himself - and given the cover of Dr. Black and placed at the Montauk labs to work side by side continuing his research from his Death Camp days. According to Ickes, he would have been rubbing elbows with this guy, yet no mention of it is ever made. Not only that but Jim Marrs and David Ickes know each other, so how did you miss that one David?

What I think you have found is evidence of the decline of pop culture to an all time low, but evidence of Satan knockin on the door? Sorry, too thin.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

why did jack black say that satanic prayer, out of all the things he could have said or do, he prays to satan and gets the audience involved, i guess we could say this was a joke or sumthing,

He actually owned the devil... didn't you know?

Just so everyone knows... belief is a very powerful thing...

IF you believe in an evil entity like the devil, you give that belief power...

Personally i have no belief in "evil entities".... and satan is just a representation of "materialism" which is technically the opposite of the spiritual path...

but to each their own... believe what you will ladies and gents.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Its simple really, him existing is really depends on you. You believe in god, he exist. If you don't believe in god, there is no such thing as Satan.

If i believe in Santa Claus than magical gift appear under my tree, if i don't, there is no such thing!

Umm... There are people that believe in Satan without believing in a God....
Atheist means not believing in a God, not in a Satan.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The priest mentioned he saw a person levitate, how do you explain this?

I watched someone levitated. This happened a long time ago and I have had different thoughts about what was going on exactly at the time but I never for some reason thought it was Satan.
I think the person was trying to but did not know how to control it.
Previously I thought a spirit grabbed a hold of him and threw him, first in one direction, then another, because that is exactly what it looked like.
I think there are spirits, some of a natural source which is generally malevolent when provoked, and then there are spirits which we would associate with God, which is the supernatural and they are generally benevolent.
edit on 18-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
No. Satan is not real... But we are... And so is the evil that we do...

new topics

top topics

join