It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Have You Heard "The Sound" Yourself? TTIV Wants YOU! Nominate ATS "Experts" Here.

page: 1
7

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
First off, my heartfelt apologies to StealthyKat for yet ANOTHER "Strange Sound" thread. Sorry sweetpea, but I didn't want this to get lost in one of the myriad of threads already on the subject.


Since this phenomenon started gaining traction early last year I've been watching reports of strange sounds in the sky being reported from all over the world with great interest; my wife, however, is freakin' the hell out.
It wasn't until a few days ago, when I heard and recorded the sound for myself that I took the issue seriously enough to consider doing an episode of The Truth Is Viral about it.

This week's episode on the NDAA is set to be posted on Thursday, and next week's topic - FEMA camps - is spoken for and in pre-production as well. The week after, however, is totally free and clear for an investigation into this sound phenomenon, and that is where I come to the point of this thread: If YOU have heard this sound for yourself I would like to have you on the show as a guest to describe your experience for our audience.

I would like to conduct the interviews via Skype video chat; but if you don't have that capability, or are unwilling to go on camera, a phone interview would do quite nicely. I'm also willing to disguise your voice and/or image electronically, protecting your anonymity to whatever degree you choose. I just need to speak with some folks who can describe what they heard in their own words; sometimes, the written word just can't convey what we really feel or have experienced.

GOING FORWARD

Seems like every time I make a thread where I mention The Truth Is Viral, a couple of trolls come out of the woodwork to complain about me "advertising the show." Too bad.


Well first off, so what if I did? Am I expected to produce episodes from an ivory tower, focusing on issues that are important to me alone, and just hope someone comes along to watch them? Producing each episode takes a good 60+ hour work week; if I wasn't "retired" the show would not even exist. I do this for FUN my friends, as a hobby to fill my days. I'm just trying to make the show as entertaining and informative as I can, disseminating information not spread by the MSM. (Honestly, I also send the link to each week's episode to a former employer who once told me that I have the perfect face - for radio. An evil little indulgence I admit, but oh so satisfying.
)

To the best of my knowledge, no other host gets down in the trenches and interacts with his audience the way I do, and if they want to call that "advertising" well I guess they just don't get the point; which is that I want my show to reflect your interests, your concerns, and when possible your experiences. In order to do that, I have to be down on the ground, where the metal meets the meat.

Secondly, "advertising the show" is NOT the purpose behind these threads. Continuing the thought from a second ago, I want YOUR input on the show and I want to hear about YOUR experiences. I want to know what interests YOU and cover those subjects popular on ATS from a critical POV. I want The Truth Is Viral to be the epitome of critical thinking, dedicated to debunking hoaxes and unearthing what truth does lie at the root of many of the popular ATS topics.

Seems like I "want" a lot doesn't it? Well here's the deal ATS: You give me what I want, and I'll give you what you need; the TRUTH. I will pursue the truth no matter where it takes me, and since I'm an "independent contractor" nobody, not even TPTB here at ATS, can control what I publish (aside from refusing to publish at all, which is a right they have yet to exercise.) I do have to remain within the ATS T&C, but the owners have given me free reign to cover any subject I choose. Aside from nixing a couple of admittedly extremely graphic video clips from the Libya episode, they have never asked me to change the content of my show; I still got to say what I wanted to say. I gotta give them props for that.

While I'm thinking about it, why don't we use this thread as a place to nominate who the ATS membership considers to be our resident "experts" on the various topics we usually discuss here. Please nominate members in the following categories:

Paranormal (Ghosts/Demons/Etc, to go with the upcoming TTIV episode "Haunted Lighthouses of the Great Lakes")
Religion (Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Islam, etc.)
UFO's
Earth Changes
Earthquakes
Pole Shift
Annunakki/Nephalim/Nibiru (In general.)
Zechariah Sitchin (In particular.)
Cryptozoology (Bigfoot, Yeti, etc. I have an episode on the Michigan Dogman in the works.)
2012
Secret Societies
Old Families with Old Money (Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc.)
Nostradamus
Edgar Cayce
Atlantis/Ancient Civilizations/OOPARTS
HAARP
Project Bluebeam


If you can think of any other categories, or stories you would like to see on TTIV please feel free to "write them in." I can't promise that I will do a show on everyone's favorite subject, but I will focus my efforts on what most viewers are interested in, and even obscure events I feel that they would be interested in if they knew about them.

I'd also like to speak with people that live in the Middle East, particularly Iran, Israel, Syria, Turkey, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia; basically all of the Arab countries + Persian Iran I suppose. I've already asked seenavv and HMBphantom - both of whom purport to be Iranian - to be on the show but they have either refused or have not returned my U2U request, so I need someone else to speak for the citizens of Iran.

Help me out ATS. I may be the host, but The Truth Is Viral is YOUR show. If you tell me what you want me to cover, and help me out with the resources to make that happen, I give you my word on my Sacred Honor as a U.S. Marine that I will give you the best damn True News show on the planet.

Watch out Alex Jones, there's a new player in town; and he's nobody's shill.


edit on 1/18/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/18/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/18/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I want phage for someting im just not sure what topic he most good at, all i know his posts are logical and well laid out



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I have noticed a lot of threads on ATS discussing 2012 and various dates that are suppose to end our very existance here on earth...I have also noticed a lot of threads and claims of time travelers from our future....OK cannot end and have travelers from our future coming back in time to visit... either...or....hope you can explore that paradox



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I heard it, and if I'm available I'd be happy to do it.



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp
 


Here's my account of my experience. I'm not all that interested in an interview but you are more than welcome to peruse my story.



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Last August whilst on a camping holiday, myself, my sister and my 2 teenage daughters heard it. Then my daughters and a lot of the other campers came down with that illness many ATS threads and Youtubers post about. And I self treated my daughters based on nutritional knowledge I have learnt, so I could share what I know.

SO you could kill two birds with one stone.

And I have a plausible theory as to what is causing the sounds, based on science and an Apache Indian prophecy.



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
think it could be ionospheric activity except loud enough for people to hear it? I dunno i'd like to get to the bottom of those interesting sounds!



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I heard it. I can tell you what I heard, but I haven't really formed an opinion on what I think it is. I can tell you which of the videos posted sound nothing like what I heard, and the few that do.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This is a bit off topic,but i need to say it.I haven't been to ATS in a while,and i haven't read anything else about that SOUND.What i can tell you though,is that i have heard a sound,i'm not sure if it's the one you wrote.You can use my story as an interview if you wish,or mail me questions,ask me my email if you want!
I was in a friend's house,we were 3 guys(18 y.o.) and the sister of one of my friends(21 y.o.).We were having fun,when we heard some weird noise from the sky,like a airplane was passing over the house,but the sound was like the plane stopped over the house.We got out on the balcony to see what this sound was,and we looked up in the sky.We didn't see anything,but for an uknown reason,we kept looking up,like hypnotized.Then,we heard a loud noise,like an explosion,a really loud BAM,and together we "woke up".We started making fun of it like "IT"S A WAR!" and stuff like that,but everyone of us,deep inside knew that it was really weird.And it's really weird that noone else on the street reacted to the sound,it was like we were the only people that heard it.We came to the conclusion that it was a car engine that broke,or something similar.I don't believe it.We haven't spoke about this since then.
That's my story!I hope it helps!!

I know i posted it 3 years after your post,but at least we can discuss if we are talking about the same
edit on 19/1/2012 by ereveton because: I saw the date of your post



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
Last August whilst on a camping holiday, myself, my sister and my 2 teenage daughters heard it. Then my daughters and a lot of the other campers came down with that illness many ATS threads and Youtubers post about. And I self treated my daughters based on nutritional knowledge I have learnt, so I could share what I know.

SO you could kill two birds with one stone.

And I have a plausible theory as to what is causing the sounds, based on science and an Apache Indian prophecy.


I'd love to hear it. I'll be sending you a U2U later. Thanks.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by eightonefive
I heard it. I can tell you what I heard, but I haven't really formed an opinion on what I think it is. I can tell you which of the videos posted sound nothing like what I heard, and the few that do.


Would you mind finding the one that sounds like what you heard and posting it here? Thanks.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ereveton
This is a bit off topic,but i need to say it.I haven't been to ATS in a while,and i haven't read anything else about that SOUND.What i can tell you though,is that i have heard a sound,i'm not sure if it's the one you wrote.You can use my story as an interview if you wish,or mail me questions,ask me my email if you want!
I was in a friend's house,we were 3 guys(18 y.o.) and the sister of one of my friends(21 y.o.).We were having fun,when we heard some weird noise from the sky,like a airplane was passing over the house,but the sound was like the plane stopped over the house.We got out on the balcony to see what this sound was,and we looked up in the sky.We didn't see anything,but for an uknown reason,we kept looking up,like hypnotized.Then,we heard a loud noise,like an explosion,a really loud BAM,and together we "woke up".We started making fun of it like "IT"S A WAR!" and stuff like that,but everyone of us,deep inside knew that it was really weird.And it's really weird that noone else on the street reacted to the sound,it was like we were the only people that heard it.We came to the conclusion that it was a car engine that broke,or something similar.I don't believe it.We haven't spoke about this since then.
That's my story!I hope it helps!!

I know i posted it 3 years after your post,but at least we can discuss if we are talking about the same
edit on 19/1/2012 by ereveton because: I saw the date of your post


That sounds pretty freaky too. Stand by.



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
this is actually just the return of the do-do bird



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I heard it in Palm Desert 3 years ago. I posted about it a couple of times. We thought it was an earthquake at first so we ran outside onto the golf course. It started low and got louder and louder, reached a peak then slowly died off. When the ground wasn't shaking we thought it was a giant military jet, like a super fortress or squadron of them but with a clear sunny day, and unobstructed view of the sky, we saw nothing. It was very strange and other people came out of their patio homes for a look around to see what happened and we talked to them.

Palm Desert is very close to Palm Springs airport and jets, including military planes, are common place. This was nothing like that as the scale of the sound, and pervasiveness was of an order of magnitude higher. It wasn't coming from the ground, but the sky.

My personal opinion after experiencing it, is that its an advanced, cloaked military craft. Other than something man made, I can't imagine a natural cause. No, I dont think it was some underground drilling machine because as I said, it seemed to come from the sky, not really in any particular direction.



new topics

top topics



 
7

log in

join