It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Live Admits Ron Paul Leading by a Large Margin and Romney Sucks.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Done!
Shared Harris Faulkner on my Facebook.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by OutKast SearcherAm I to believe that you intend to vote for the most 'popular' candidate, based on polling data? I know in your case that's not true, because you obviously take Obama pills, but many uninformed voters do. I would love to see pollsters banned as part of election reform.

Where did I say I base my vote on who is popular???

I look at polls to see where the election is at...which is why I'm usually not surprised on election night. Nor do I try to overstate the popularity of the candidate I support by using any little silly poll I can find that shows more support than there is.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast SearcherWhich is why I believe that polls are political 'snake oil', and should be banned. Let polling data be used for private enterprise and leave their skewed results out of the political arena. Disinformation is sometimes worse than no information.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
OMG! I don't live in the USA but I've always thought that Ron Paul would be the best as President of United States of America for PEACE and sorting the mess out!

At last one real reporter pushed a fellow reporter to report the truth! Well done Harris Faulkner. Hope that the others wake up and follow suit. Can believe Im seeing this on Fox, hope she don't get fired.

Come on guys its clear that Romney and Perry want to go to war!

Let me just warn everyone in the USA: One more war for you guys and your economy will suffer financially and be crippled. Can you really afford to go to war? Can you afford to spend millions of dollars on bombing? Or would you not use the money in better places like your Education, Healthcare and many other areas which need real help. Have you not suffered enough yet to realize what your government has done to you?

If I was living in USA I would vote Ron Paul, Its a no brainier. Simple

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
That black woman is giving a fair shake to Ron Paul. On the other debate too she talked for Paul.

Me thinks it won't be long before she loses her job.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
"These polls are not scientific, they are people voting for their favorite candidate"

.... except when it's about Mitt, Santorum or Newt. Then it matters.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
the elections are going to be fake like 2000,2004,2008.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I honestly think the USA Elections are fake (but would love to have proof, but don't)

Ron Paul will never in my opinion win the Presidency as he is a threat for ALL congress members who are earning millions of dollars from warmongering and there elusive contracts.

Can you even imagine the amount of money that would be put back into Americas economy from over sea defense cuts and put right back where it matters (Back in USA most needed areas)

With Ron Paul as president, USA has a chance to survive, rebuilt and prosper

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join