It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW1=WW2=WW3=The Leveling=The Great Peace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
War has been on the lips and fingertips of many these days. But when you come right down to it we have been at war for the last 10 years. So really there is nothing new. Yet fear and trepidation are growing in the hearts of many throughout the world. The same situations arose during the last two wars, and again the same is happening again, so people may be justified to feel that way from the material angle.

During the pretexts to World War 2 and through the War proper, Edgar Cayce gave many readings regarding the worries of the people and how best to deal with the situation. The following reading was given October 7, 1935.

As to the affairs of an international nature, we find a condition of great anxiety coming from many; not only of individuals but of nations. And activities now begun have now assumed such proportions that groups will attempt to attain penalties and set up groups to carry them out. This will cause a taking of sides, as it were, by various other groups, countries or governments.

Venture Inward, By Hugh Lynn Cayce; 1969: pg. 78

Cayce clearly mentions that as an unseen force grows an opposite force must result to counter it. He also spoke of Supernatural forces that were active in our affairs that could intervene to change the course of events. So from his angle we are helped by forces beyond our comprehension, which should in some measure give us hope that the future is not as bleak as it seems.

Such will be manifested by the Austrians and Germans and later on the Japanese joining this influence. Thus an unseen force, gradually growing, must result in an almost direct opposition to the Nazi or Aryan theme. This will gradually produce a growth of animosities. And unless there is interference by what many call supernatural forces and influences---which are active in the affairs of nations and peoples---the whole world, as it were, will be set on fire by militaristic groups and people who are for power and expansion. 416-7

Venture Inward, By Hugh Lynn Cayce; 1969: pp. 78, 79

Cayce also explained why these things were happening. We are our brothers keeper for not only as we do unto others we do unto our self and Creator. I also like the fact that Cayce intimates that the money changers are behind it all, since this is a widely held view that he who controls a countries currency controls the country.

We must realise though as Cayce said in this reading that each act affects the masses and the classes. So as the population rises in it's comprehension of it's oneness not only with each other, but with the Creator, leaders will arise from the people to carry forth this view. Is it any wonder we are where we are? We are each responsible, to ourselves, to each other, and to the creator. When we fail in this regard we get the leaders the masses dictate.

I believe that once enough people carry this ideal in their hearts, the world will become a paradise. Unfortunately, most do not realise what they have until it is gone, and suffering tends to make people appreciate each other more as the load is always lighter when you can carry it with your brother and sister. Have hope! Life is continuous, and though we may spend a few years here or there in this experience or that, it is all to bring us back together in the end. For life does indeed cycle just as in nature.

Unless dealings one with another are in keeping with His tenets, they must fail; for all power in heaven and in earth hath been given into His hands. In an approach to all phases of human relationships, these ideals must be taken into consideration. There cannot be one measuring stick for the labourer in the field or the man behind the counter, and another for the man behind the money changers! All are equal---not only under the material law, but under the spiritual law. And His laws, His will, will not come to naught! Though periods may come when there will be great stress---as brother rises against brother, as a group or sect or race rises against---yet the levelling must come. And only those who have set their ideal in Him, and practised it in their dealings with their fellow man, may expect to survive the wrath of the Lord. In thy dealings then-whether at home, with the state or national situations or with international affairs all must come under compliance with that purpose, that desire.

Then there should be-there will be-those rising to power who are able to meet the needs. For none are in power but that they have been given the opportunity by the will of the Father, from whom all power emanates. Hence all will be level in respect to the purpose, "My word shall not fail!" 3976-18

Venture Inward, By Hugh Lynn Cayce; 1969: pg. 79

In the end we will all be equal. No more will mankind face a stumbling block to it's advancement in peace. The poor and disenfranchised will be given justice, the rich and powerful will become as naught, for The Levelling must come, and is in process right now. Don't worry about how we get there, just do what you can today with that oneness always in your heart.

My Peace I leave you.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Thank you! I completely resonate with the readings of Edgar Cayce.

I may eat my words someday... but I have no fear about any WWIII.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Mods, can you please remove any religious bs from all sections bar the religion section please?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

One person's B.S. may be an others fertiliser. To thine own self be true, and this I do not fault you, for what you find does not bespeak of what you believe, so you are entitled to your viewpoint and expressing it.

By the way what ideal do you follow in your life? Who is your hero, or who do you want to emulate or be more like?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarmerGeneral
reply to post by Krono

One person's B.S. may be an others fertiliser. To thine own self be true, and this I do not fault you, for what you find does not bespeak of what you believe, so you are entitled to your viewpoint and expressing it.

By the way what ideal do you follow in your life? Who is your hero, or who do you want to emulate or be more like?

I don't have a hero, I don't want to be like anyone but myself.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krono

reply to post by Krono

SNIP------

Perhaps you have misunderstood me. Has no one influenced you in your life? You must have principals you follow during your daily life. If not then that is chaos. It's you guiding your life to be sure, but what has influenced that guidance as you grew and was synthesized into what you are today. Guiding principals or self imposed restrictions such as I don't go around killing people because I believe in what so and so said.

This is what I speak to in mankind's actions and thoughts one to another, and why it is important to have an ideal to live your life by.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

I think Cayce had a mission and he fulfilled it. He may not have been perfect, but he certainly tried to trod the straight and narrow.

Whether a war happens or not it is important we do one to another as brothers and sisters. Pay it forward, be kind, smile, simple things can change peoples days which change other peoples days and so on. The Lord gives the increase.

Nice to see another Cayce enthusiast!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Krono

SNIP------

Perhaps you have misunderstood me. Has no one influenced you in your life? You must have principals you follow during your daily life. If not then that is chaos. It's you guiding your life to be sure, but what has influenced that guidance as you grew and was synthesized into what you are today. Guiding principals or self imposed restrictions such as I don't go around killing people because I believe in what so and so said.

This is what I speak to in mankind's actions and thoughts one to another, and why it is important to have an ideal to live your life by.

By restrictions I assume you mean the law, if so then yes, to an extent.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Mods, can you please remove any religious bs from all sections bar the religion section please?

Whoa! I had to go back and read the OP because I didn't remember anything religious about it. A guess what? There wasn't! He's talking about Edgar Cayce's readings and how they may relate to a WWIII (or lack of it). So it completely belongs in this category. Sorry.

To the OP, yes! I read his works a lot. I think he had a lot of wonderful and useful information for us - all of mankind. You may see in my signature I even did a thread on him

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview

Whoa! I had to go back and read the OP because I didn't remember anything religious about it. A guess what? There wasn't! He's talking about Edgar Cayce's readings and how they may relate to a WWIII (or lack of it). So it completely belongs in this category. Sorry.

To the OP, yes! I read his works a lot. I think he had a lot of wonderful and useful information for us - all of mankind. You may see in my signature I even did a thread on him

So you didn't see the word "creator" or "lord" then did you?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview

So you didn't see the word "creator" or "lord" then did you?

That doesn't make it "religious".

Peace

new topics

top topics

join