It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Does Money For War Come From During Financial Recessions And Depressions?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The following is one example,of many that i could use,to show how theres always enough money to prepare for and fight wars,literally billions of dollars to get the War Machines rolling into high gear,while at the same time we are told again and again theres never enough money available to revive the economy and help the countless people who are suffering through financial recessions and depressions...

Hitler and the Nazis would never have been able to do what they did without the direct financial support of the Super Wealthy Industrialists...

Think about it...The world was plunged into a Great Depression,most people were slowly starving to death because they had no income,no jobs,no money...

Then suddenly as if from nowhere,Hitler and Germany rise up out of the still burning flames of the then on-going World Wide Economic Collapse.They conveniently have massive amounts of money, enough to build battleships and submarines, thousands of planes, thousands of tanks, thousands of trucks and trains, hundreds of prison camps and millions of guns and boots and flags and uniforms...

Hmmmm?...Where did all that money suddenly come from?

Directly from the Super Rich Industrialists,the same wealthy and powerful people who benefitted financially from World War-2,the same wealthy and powerful people who are ultimately responsible for starting that war and the same wealthy and powerful people who were the cause of the World Wide Depression to begin with...

Our so called Freedoms and our so called Financial Recessions and Depressions are really nothing but blatant lies,grand deceptions and induced illusions...
edit on 18-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Historically, they rob from the citizens of the country(take gold, raise taxes, invent taxes). borrow from foreign countries, print more fiat money, have profiteer investors hand out money (with a hefty return on investment).

every super rich investor knows there is BIG money in war. I believe that most false flags that started wars in the first place were purely for monetary profits.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
from your government issued retirement pension. the last 4 presidents have borrowed from it,without paying it back.
they raise your taxes to pay it back,so ultimately,you pay for war.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

This is a wonderful question and I am anxiously awaiting the replies.
The answer will or should present an "ah ha moment" to some.

HINT: Some discretely fund both sides of every conflict.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office,CBO,has estimated the cost of prosecuting a war against Iraq at up to $9 billion per month,on top of an initial outlay of up to $13 billion for the deployment of troops to the Persian Gulf region...usgovinfo.about.com...

9 Billion a month!,that would literally put hundreds of dollars into the pockets of every working man and woman in america...every month!...But doing that would defeat the purpose of tptb's agenda...domination and control...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The answer is simple.

These days The Fed creates it out of thin air and sticks the working Americans with the bill, plus interest.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Borrowing or printing money, of course!

With the US dollar tied to oil, they are capable of printing money to support their war effort. Other countries would have to borrow or increase taxes on their citizens. War bonds are another example.

edit on 18-1-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

9 Billion a month!,that would literally put hundreds of dollars into the pockets of every working man and woman in america...every month!...But doing that would defeat the purpose of tptb's agenda...domination and control...

Surprise Surprise !!

But instead, we now OWE the money to lenders who buy the government bonds.

O.W.E. = One World economy

Each U.S. citizen now owes around $60,000 for all this.

YOU are a "debt" slave !

edit on Jan-18-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

So why cant they,why dont they just print more money to help millions of people who are financially strapped and suffering day to day?

Not just always able to find and create billions of dollars as if out of thin air for the war machine to conquer and kill people?

Oooops...I keep forgetting...Doing that would defeat the purpose of tptb's pre-arranged agenda...Domination and Control...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Depens what money you are talking about. FIAT currency comes from registered computers. Remember that oftentimes a recession is caused by tightening credit. A recession in a time of war is desirable, to fill the recruitment centers of the military.
edit on 18-1-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I still think that the ever flowing War Machine money is coming directly from the Super Wealthy Industrialists,just like it did in the early 1930's,for it was they who funded WW-2 and it was they who are ultimately responsible for starting that war and it was they who "created" the Great Depression for massive financial gain and it is they who financially benefit from all wars...Imo...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I like the question. For me the answer lies in the Global network , the unseen , unpublicized back room deals made by countries in a you scratch our backs we scratch yours kind of affair. Many of the wars and occupations imo are nothing but clearing out the detractors from being in the way when the powerful countries go in to clear them out of their resources.

In other words if deals are made for mining for instance, all of the people who would stand in the way have to be moved back before the first stage begins which is the safe transportation of the resources once mined, such as railway.

All the various contracts then come into play and often include other countries than the one under contract to work on and get paid for the different stages.
edit on 18-1-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

I still think that the ever flowing War Machine money is coming directly from the Super Wealthy Industrialists,just like it did in the early 1930's,for it was they who funded WW-2 and it was they who are ultimately responsible for starting that war and it was they who "created" the Great Depression for massive financial gain and it is they who financially benefit from all wars...Imo...

Of course !!

Actually they don't really buy much of anything except the bonds.

They do SELL all the materials and collect the money directly from the nations waging the war.

The nations collect money from the taxpayers.
Industry collects labor and resources from workers and localities.

war = govt borrowing --> govt spending --> lenders buy the debts (neutral govts % Industrial investors)
--> Industry sells materials to waring govts --> Industry collects money % lenders collect money.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Great topic! Any money the government spends is borrowed. War is no different in this regard. Where war differs from say entitlement spending or infrastructure spending, is that the ROI for war is very high, and fairly immediate. This is why going to war is so much easier than appropriating funds to other civil projects. Since the US has to borrow all money from Fed member banks through the issuance of t-bills/bonds, banks have a very strong say on what that money is spent on through lobbying and advisor positions (including cabinet members).

Banks only care about one thing, short-term ROI. Banks look at each dollar printed and want to know how much above and beyond the 3% guarantee they can make. Couple this with the power of defense contractors, and you have a very powerful group of lobbyists who have become the MIC. Once a country is invaded and supplanted by a puppet regime, this opens the doors for establishing a central bank to plug into the Fed & IMF, which in turn means more debt to collect for the banks. This also opens the door for contracts to US corporations that were previously unavailable under the deposed regime.

This artificially stimulates the economy for a while until the pillaging is done, and the leverage becomes too high. Once bank portfolios become too leveraged, its time to rinse & repeat, only with a different country. This is the single reason why we have been at war for over 20 years now.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I think,but i'm not sure,that its congress who decides the appropriation of funds for war,based on the requests of the president and his advisors? But once authorized,exactly where do those billions upon billions of dollars suddenly come from,as if from nowhere,even during widespread economic hardships,all that money just appears and starts flowing?

Every day of the year thousands of houses are forclosed,thousands of jobs are lost and thousands of people,who are mostly ignored,find themselves living in their cars and living on the streets,not knowing where or how they'll find shelter,food and clean water and lots of those people are war veterans and lots of them are children...Where are their billion dollar appropriations?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
I think,but i'm not sure,that its congress who decides the appropriation of funds for war,based on the requests of the president and his advisors? All the while as billions upon billions of dollars perpetually flow into the war machine,every day of the year thousands of houses are forclosed,thousands of jobs are lost and people,who are mostly ignored,find themselves living in their cars and living on the streets,not knowing where or how they'll find shelter,food and clean water and lots of those people are war veterans and lots of them are children.Where are their billion dollar appropriations?

Welcome ...

to the UKnighted States of America !

Washington D.C. is the military wing of TPTB

Since when has Congress ever done anything positive for the majority of citizens ?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

In 1946 my grandfather returned from Europe following combat in WW-2.He got a job welding at the Fore River Ship Yard in Hingham,Mass.and he earned $2.50 an hour...

Many years later when i was little i found one of his pay stubs from 1947 in my grandmothers atic and i saw that he worked 40hrs and grossed exactlty $100.Right away i noticed that he brought home,meaning he cleared $92.Hmmmm? So "his dollar" was worth 92cents in 1947,meaning his dollar had 92cents worth of buying power and 8 cents of that dollar went to taxes...92% keep...8% take....

Right now in 2012,if i grossed $100 dollars,i would bring home,i would clear about $65 dollars,so "my dollar" is worth 65cents,it has 65cents worth of buying power and 35cents of that dollar goes to taxes...65% keep...35% take...

Is that growing ever larger difference in taxes taken and growing ever smaller value of our dollar a direct result of the billions and billions spent on wars?

Is that how and why we've been made to "pay the bill" for the governments endless wars?

It sure looks that way to me...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It's simple economics... War stimulates the economy and drives it forward. That's one of the reasons that we keep having wars. The war on terror may have been a huge drain on world economys but the production of arms and the cost of maintaining and army drove the economy forward a HUGE amount. That's not even taking into consideration the huge advances in science and technology that are driven forward by the military sector.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hudsonhawk69

War is hell,war is evil and the royal bloodline elites and the super rich industrialists are the ones who financially benefit and are driven forward in a positive direction by the wars they start and pay for,while the common people are maimed,crippled,killed and driven without choice ever closer to financial ruin and despair by them...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Well the Federal Reserve keeps printing money with nothing to back it up once there was a gold backing to the noney but they pay for things with money printed out of the blue must be nice.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join