It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Begin Sex Ed in Kindergarten, Says New ‘National Standards’ Report

page: 18
19
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix
 


You can do better than this tirade right ?

Focus on your programs.

Convince ME and others that we really need to listen ...

One point at a time might be easier to absorb.

I have no college degree.

What about the parental re-training idea.

Should we make a legislative mandate ?




posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix
 


I dont think it's that much about the possibility of molestation that these people are worried about. They are more worried about some magical undefined "innocence" if children are given the correct name for their body parts. By same logic they lose their innocence when someone tells them the truth about santa. Same people claim to be parents and still seem to think that children grow genitalia when they reach puberty. It's just pure superstition.
edit on 20/1/2012 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by nineix
 


Oh right , and there are no molesters out there going to the homes of 13 year olds either thinking they are going to have sex....are you that naive about this? Why make it easier?


And why even gamble on the possibility ?

Let the parents decide.

And let the parents monitor the credentials of these "teachers" and "administrators".

I did.

It worked.

I say "screw the agendas".

Too many experts here have exposed their evil ways.

"I see YOU now" you hungry muney mungers !!



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


I didn't say there's no such thing as sick people. Child molesters ARE a reality.

If your 13 year old fell into the crosshairs of one of these sick people, would you rather your child have the knowledge to be aware that this person that wants to be their special friend is dangerous, or would you rather your child be completely ignorant, follow their new special friend to their car, and disappear forever?

Knowledge is power. Ignorance is death.

The more information and better education children have about everything, including sexual education, the better.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


I didn't say there's no such thing as sick people. Child molesters ARE a reality.

If your 13 year old fell into the crosshairs of one of these sick people, would you rather your child have the knowledge to be aware that this person that wants to be their special friend is dangerous, or would you rather your child be completely ignorant, follow their new special friend to their car, and disappear forever?

Knowledge is power. Ignorance is death.

The more information and better education children have about everything, including sexual education, the better.



Please let me point out that you and others who support early sex ed programs for children are buying into the propaganda provided to expand the Nanny State, that is that the State can and should take over for the parent and even usurp parental authority and guidance. It has been happening for decades and why should we be surprised that kids brought up in that environment even agree with it.
What's next is kids turning in their parents for whatever reason the State projects. The entire pyschology behind this is that because some parents fail, the State should take over for all parents and even take away that right of the parent to monitor his or her own child's progress.
edit on 20-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


I didn't say there's no such thing as sick people. Child molesters ARE a reality.

If your 13 year old fell into the crosshairs of one of these sick people, would you rather your child have the knowledge to be aware that this person that wants to be their special friend is dangerous, or would you rather your child be completely ignorant, follow their new special friend to their car, and disappear forever?

Knowledge is power. Ignorance is death.

The more information and better education children have about everything, including sexual education, the better.



I give you some credit here.



The more information and better education children have about everything, including sexual education, the better.
BUT ... PLEASE include the PARENTS too ! ... You MUST .. It is essential


That's why I encourage and stress that all parents do YOUR homework on these "professionals".

The psychopaths are lurking everywhere now more than ever.

Expose (no pun intended) the vermin that lurk in the "systems".

make it YOUR business to verify the credentials

If YOU can't seem to get a grip, get help from relatives and friends (trusted).

Good God almighty !

We have the most crucial election in U.S. history right on our doorstep.

The future of the country is in YOUR hands !!!!!!

Vote for Family Values ..... Please, for your kids' sake.

Wake Up and Expose the Maniacs !!!!



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix
 



I hear all this fear mongering about fox in the hen house, and children getting 'sexualized'. I hear all this crazy delusional talk saying that if children are given a comprehensive education that the teachers will take advantage of that educational material to molest the children.


The "fear mongering" is a direct result of the failed system and financial agendas of the psychopaths running the systems.

The victims don't create the "fear mongering" .....

The Psychopaths Do !!!

and, of course, the tainted studies and recommendations by pseudo-intellectuals do too.

Beware the Fox in the Henhouse.....YOU may be the Next Victim !!



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Not only is the parental right to be the true guardian of their own children being assaulted in the US, it's also being done at the level of the UN


Sexual “rights” for kids at the U.N.: "In late October, 2010, the Canadian delegation at the U.N. sided with Switzerland, Norway, Argentina and the European Union in 'fully and wholeheartedly' supporting a controversial and divisive U.N. report that promotes 'a new human right to explicit sexual education for young people.' ...The African and Caribbean blocs led the widespread hostility toward the report by registering their 'strong rejection' and 'strong disapproval.'...The author of the controversial report... asserts that parental authority may never run counter to the rights of children and adolescents....The proposal’s passage would:


www.crossroad.to...



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Not only is the parental right to be the true guardian of their own children being assaulted in the US, it's also being done at the level of the UN


Sexual “rights” for kids at the U.N.: "In late October, 2010, the Canadian delegation at the U.N. sided with Switzerland, Norway, Argentina and the European Union in 'fully and wholeheartedly' supporting a controversial and divisive U.N. report that promotes 'a new human right to explicit sexual education for young people.' ...The African and Caribbean blocs led the widespread hostility toward the report by registering their 'strong rejection' and 'strong disapproval.'...The author of the controversial report... asserts that parental authority may never run counter to the rights of children and adolescents....The proposal’s passage would:


www.crossroad.to...


[color=cyan]*****

and double that

[color=cyan]*****


Damn good point 3rdEye !!!

In fact, I think (IMO for those who are all concerned and hot under the collar), that The Nutty U.N. agendas many be behind this whole thing in the first place.

The money agendas point right to it.



I've Had It with the Wild Agendas !!
edit on Jan-20-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
In going through the OP article, I found this


In its rationale for sex education in public schools, the report says there is “a pressing need to address harassment, bullying and relationship violence in our schools


Thus, they explain in this one sentence what the objective is, that is to introduce the subject of homosexuality at the tender kindergarten age, in order to address the bullying gays experience in school.


Standards to be introduced in kindergarten and be met by the second grade include: “Identify different kinds of family structures” and


This is clearly to insure that kids who can't even read yet are still going to be assaulted with "Heather Has Two Mommies" presumably because kindergartners are going to bully a kid with two mommies or two daddies.


Here's more evidence of the agenda


Starting in the third grade, and upon completion of the fifth – when most children are 10 years old – students should be able to “[d]efine sexual orientation as the romantic attraction of an individual to someone of the same gender or a different gender”




And here is who is pushing the agenda


The report includes a glossary that defines gender expression, gender identity, gender roles, and transgenderism. “National Resources” for teachers, listed in the report, include GLSEN and Planned Parenthood Advocates for Youth, an organization that supports federal legislation for comprehensive sex education policy.


cnsnews.com...



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


[color=cyan]*****
and ditto x2

Yes Yes.

As the world Turns.

Thank You again.


PsykoOps
PsykoOps
I can't Hear You !

These are some answers to your question.

Anybody else?

Bueller....
Bueller........





edit on Jan-20-2012 by xuenchen because: grammatical corrections

edit on Jan-20-2012 by xuenchen because:




posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen
 


Glad to be of help exposing the wild agendas of the mad social engineers. I have even more ammunition on this but it's pretty intense.
edit on 20-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by nineix
 


I dont think it's that much about the possibility of molestation that these people are worried about. They are more worried about some magical undefined "innocence" if children are given the correct name for their body parts. By same logic they lose their innocence when someone tells them the truth about santa. Same people claim to be parents and still seem to think that children grow genitalia when they reach puberty. It's just pure superstition.
edit on 20/1/2012 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)


Well I never ! How dare You.

I stated clearly before that I still believe in Santa Clause !
MY right, MY choice.





p.s. Any adult that dosen't know that they had genitalia before puberty must have some kind of mental defect !


Wheeeeew !! Lord have mercy.
.

WHO are you Bee-Ess'ing ?


sorry, you fell right into that drek pool



edit on Jan-20-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

edit on Jan-20-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
BTW, do YOU have a degree too ?


edit on Jan-20-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)


What does me earning my degree by applying my skills to further my education have to do with ANYTHING in this thread?
You don't just get to print out some degree from a website, you EARN it by passing classes, doing your work, and furthering your knowledge on the subject you're studying.

I saw in another post you don't have a college degree, so you have NO right to judge me or ANYONE else because we chose to further our education and knowledge of a subject.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Please let me direct you to a very thorough document covering this topic, as well as many of the arguments and points brought up here:

International Technical Guidance on Sexuality Education

There's a bibliography of resources you can follow up on and many cross checked and verified statistics.

This document answers many questions and statements like:

Sexuality education leads to early sex.
Sexuality education deprives children of their ‘innocence’.
Sexuality education is against our culture or religion.
It is the role of parents and the extended family to educate our young people about sexuality
Parents will object to sexuality education being taught in schools.
Sexuality education may be good for young people, but not for young children.
Teachers may be willing to teach sexuality education but are uncomfortable, lacking in skills or afraid to do so.
Sexuality education is already covered in other subjects (biology, life skills or civics education).
Sexuality education should promote values


I encourage you all to read this document.
I am reading it.
I may learn something, finding information to amend or alter my stance, and that's fine. I'm open to that, however, where I see data sets, the data sets are usually supporting my stance. If anything, it's more the other way around where I'm supporting the data sets; the science.
I'm not making anything up, only believing in something that supports a bias, or anything unreasonable. I'm supporting the evidence that all points toward comprehensive education as a whole, including sexual education.







edit on 20-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
ummm, no

that's my job



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101

Originally posted by xuenchen
BTW, do YOU have a degree too ?


edit on Jan-20-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)


What does me earning my degree by applying my skills to further my education have to do with ANYTHING in this thread?
You don't just get to print out some degree from a website, you EARN it by passing classes, doing your work, and furthering your knowledge on the subject you're studying.

I saw in another post you don't have a college degree, so you have NO right to judge me or ANYONE else because we chose to further our education and knowledge of a subject.


Yah Yah I know.

I put two kids through college.

AND...Paid Cash each quarter too by the way.

I will judge YOU as long as you can't cough up the phlem.

Your knowlege seems a bit off base if you carry the same agenda to MY kids and the whole country.

Thanks for the advice, BUT, NO Thanks




You don't just get to print out some degree from a website
I will assume (unqualified) that is your highlight in life ?


and guess what ... I have every right to judge ..... it's called the 1st Amendment.

I will make my own descisions thank you very much.


Do You Have Any More Excuses For Failure ?



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
ummm, no

that's my job


WHAT ????



another part of the south heard from.

Jeeeesh !!!

can you clarify this job ?



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen
 


ATS TRIAL PARENTS!

DISREGARD THEM MAN!

LISTEN TO YOUR KID GET OF ATS?

YOU PEOPLE STILL HERE?

ETA:

Xuenchen, ty for a good thread.


edit on 20-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Here is a good song for the theives that press the financial agendas.

Maybe we can discover the secret of Schweppes.

In the Meantime, Thanks But No Thanks.

nice performence by Gerry & The Pacemakers
"How DO you Do What You Do to ME" ?



new topics

top topics



 
19
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

log in

join