It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds Fake (most of them)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Okay, even though I have heard the sound myself, and reported it I can't help but notice that in most of these videos it sounds like demons talking-yet the people in the video aren't saying anything. Most of these new videos are just videos and the cameraman seems to be just catching video.
No one in these videos seems to notice an extremely loud demon sound screaming at them. People are just using their keyboards and dubbing over video is all.

Does anyone else notice this?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Already posted and being discussed
ATS Thread

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
Okay, even though I have heard the sound myself, and reported it I can't help but notice that in most of these videos it sounds like demons talking-yet the people in the video aren't saying anything. Most of these new videos are just videos and the cameraman seems to be just catching video.
No one in these videos seems to notice an extremely loud demon sound screaming at them. People are just using their keyboards and dubbing over video is all.

Does anyone else notice this?

Ya people have noticed by the hundreds and you can tell that when you read through a thread or two.

This could have easily been added as a comment to the now 20+ threads on the subject!

Why...why I ask another thread?

link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Absolutely. Mentioned in another thread yesterday. The videos from Kiev, Chicago, and now England all have the same chirping birds followed by what appears to be a child screaming or something. And again, the recorded view is usually a 180 degree view so they don't show where the "source" of the sound is coming from. I believe these sounds are real in some instances, however, the vast amount of hoax videos is becoming painfully obvious.

Must be a slow doom and gloom day here on ATS and YouTube.

link   
I dont think so. There are some which people are looking up trying to figure out what is happening.
Are there any you have seen where life just goes on uninterrupted?
Could you post one?
If you are right, that would sure indicate your theory is likely correct.

edit on 18-1-2012 by dgtempe because: I was redundant

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

no,no demons. ( ihave enough of my own!) all i hear,and not all the time, as aloww rumble,or vibration. i can actually feel it in my but when i' sitting on my couch.
i live in a rural area,and there is no construction going on. its not traffick,because this 'sound' is at a constant pitch.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I think the 180 view are because the persons house is behind them. When I take video I plan to use on Youtube, I don't pan around so thousands of people can see where I live.

I do think there is some pranksters out there, but I also heard the sounds for myself, and it's weird, and it's scary and that is what has everyone up in arms over it.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Really??another thread???
There is no reason to make 20 threads about the same subject..i understand it is a curiousosity of many, but search around the site(ATS) and you will find much of this has already been covered.
Lets all try and keep it limited to a few threads, its hard to keep up with them all.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It sounds like it was dubbed straight from War Of The Worlds when the tripods come along, and they notice the birds landing on the tripods.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
where the mod's around here... is time to make a stop!!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I agree! This is out of control....there needs to be a place for all these....
I'm very interested in it, but we need to stop scattering a zillion threads on it.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glargod
Already posted and being discussed
ATS Thread

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join