It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sound in Washington D.C. suburb 17/01/2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by bw_drum
reply to post by OldCorp

I consider you and StealthyKat with her OP on the topic, very good sources of info and very legit OldCorp.
I also have experienced this and can assure you all, I am not a part of a hoax group and viral campaign. I would get bored too easily for that lol. Not to mention....I enjoy seeking truth, not leading people farther into the dark on a dangerous road. Too many out there that are ready and willing and able to handle that task I am sad to say.
But anyway OldCorp. You get my vote!

Danke'.

There's a theory floating around the boards that I'm beginning to warm up to: Bluebeam.

I've done a bit of research on Project Bluebeam, and while the idea is intriguing I have no idea how "they" could pull it - The Second Coming of Christ, the Mahdi, an alien invasion, whateva - off logistically. The holograms would have to be 3D so that they would appear the same to people looking at them from different vantage points and perspectives thousands of miles away. I don't think they could get away with a bunch of small holograms, there would be too many "conspiracy theories" pop up about anomalies in the images. Then again, when has a good conspiracy theory stopped "them" from doing whatever they wish?

I've seen videos on YT demonstrating some pretty unsettling sound tech.

So, are "they" testing the speakers for a fake alien invasion? IDK. It's gonna be hella interesting to watch unfold tho.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

You heard THE sound? Omigod.

Trepidation.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
PLEASE add any new sound videos or stories to THIS existing thread.

Closed.
edit on January 18th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join