It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the strange sounds the start of the false flag alien invasion?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Im sure I read somewhere that the sounds from the video were dubbed over sounds from "Fallout 3"!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

One thing is for sure....we are f^ck@ed. If there will ever be a NWO attempt to take over the world it will be with a blitzkrieg. After all, that is how the NAZI's like it and consider to be a golden formula for conquer. Those sounds can be sound checks or originate from deep underground.

btw...that director of virgin is lying through his teeth...each time he makes a statement about what the project will and can do he blinks with his eyes....a give-away he should work on.

Maybe it will be these planes sending us holograms to enjoy when the time is there.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Did someone bother to see the baseball video where they're talkingabout the noise? One reason it would reach the news after?

And MORE importantly: Did anyone around here hear such noises or all is from these videos?? (which are many just for around 12th of January 2012)
edit on 21-1-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
There are many hypothesis over the atmospheric noises.

Our sun had been acting up lately for the past 2-3 years, and had seen geomagnetic storms CMEs, some strong, some light, as evident by auroras even in areas that had never witness such phenomena before.

The noise could be due to solar particles reacting with our weakened magnatosphere over those areas where the sounds are prominenet.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
Im sure I read somewhere that the sounds from the video were dubbed over sounds from "Fallout 3"!

All of them?

Don't believe what you read. Take recordings from the sounds and analyze them for yourself.

I have no doubt some of them are fake, but most of them, although they sound similar, are actually different.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join