It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the strange sounds the start of the false flag alien invasion?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Many of us have heard rumours that TPTB plan to stage a false flag alien invasion so they can "save" us by taking away our rights. Most of us are aware of the sounds that have been reported around the world, especially in the last few days. If you are not aware of it, go to YouTube and search "strange sound". Here is an example of one of them. For the record, they all sound pretty much the same.

One thing that I find interesting is that when they decided to re-release the movie "War of the Worlds", they used a very similar sound for the "bad aliens". Why did they choose this sound?

Is this pre-conditioning so that people who have seen this movie will subconsciously feel that the sound is from "bad aliens"? When enough people are scared by it, will we then start "seeing" them too?

Most people who have heard this sound, whether first hand or on the net, admit they feel quite scared by it, and many witnesses believe it seems to come from the sky.

Obviously, if you were going to invade a planet, surprise would seem to be the way to go. Unless your goal was to scare them...

So what do you think? Is it possible that TPTB (who would certainly know what is causing this sound, but are deliberately not saying anything at the moment) are starting their "false flag alien invasion"?

edit on 18/1/12 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It could be they're testing the "sound system" for the fake alien invasion, since the holograms they will use for the ships wont do that. Then it would "appear" even more convincing. Just a thought.

Unless they're gonna use "real" ships and "real" aliens to kill people instead of simply energy weapons/haarp/scalar/whatever. Then, it ruins that one. In any case, it's a distraction, and a way to test what they can get away with without the populace reacting overmuch.
edit on 18-1-2012 by thejlxc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
i've been searching of a possible answer and found richard bransons virgin space port in new mexico, MAYBE the testing on his 'spacetour thing' is making noises on re-entry . theres tests being done and its on tours* and shows as we speak.

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

www.virgingalactic.com...

trying to find more info

*tour as in-- showing it off not actual chartered tours
edit on 18-1-2012 by MaximinusThrax because: spelling

edit on 18-1-2012 by MaximinusThrax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
All I can say is that I'm going to be wary of any major announcements from the gov'ment that may come up this year...particularly around Dec. 21st. Never know what the government is up to. Good post.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc
It could be they're testing the "sound system" for the fake alien invasion, since the holograms they will use for the ships wont do that. Then it would "appear" even more convincing. Just a thought.

Unless they're gonna use "real" ships and "real" aliens to kill people instead of simply energy weapons/haarp/scalar/whatever. Then, it ruins that one. In any case, it's a distraction, and a way to test what they can get away with without the populace reacting overmuch.
edit on 18-1-2012 by thejlxc because: (no reason given)

Your theory could be spot on..
good thinking

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Or more likely, people have been taking samples of the sounds from said movies and dubbing them onto the videos to get suckers hooked into the latest online 'fad'.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I haven't heard anything. Every year people hear "strange sounds", but no one remembers them after a while.

It goes like this:
Someone hears weird voice from sky, others hear airplane at same moment and thinks its weird voice too. Everyone remembers they heard "weird voices" when they open ATS and frontpage is full of topics about them. This is like UFO boom after Roswell, its "cool" to hear strange sounds from sky.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I'm not familiar with any alien nations or the flags they fly. Are you?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Could it be some sort of signal generated from the earth sent deep into space?

A notification or warning of some sort

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Star trek film "save the whales"
aliens come and make whale sounds.

war of the worlds "when the alien comes out of the egg?"
the aliens blow a loud horn!
and yes some of the sounds are like this.

("I wonder if this post is becouse I said this on a post last night?")

any one know of othere alien filmes with sounds?
edit on 18-1-2012 by buddha because: aliens made me do it

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
Star trek film "save the whales"
aliens come and make whale sounds.

war of the worlds "when the alien comes out of the egg?"
the aliens blow a loud horn!
and yes some of the sounds are like this.

any one know of othere alien filmes with sounds?

Close encounters of the third kind.....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

In kevin Smiths Red State (spoiler)

not an alien flick but the same trumpet sounds

turned out to be pot farmers messing with a crazy religious cult

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
hmm! so the sounds are NOT new.
would they be so stupid as to think we would fall for this bull?
I think it is a hoxe. maybe a filme coming out?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

One thing that I find interesting is that when they decided to re-release the movie "War of the Worlds", they used a very similar sound for the "bad aliens". Why did they choose this sound?

The sound used in War of the Worlds (Speilberg’s remake) was also in the original book.

H.G. Wells had the Martians communicate with each other with a loud “Ulla” sound, and the modern version in the Tom Cruise version is just the sound designers take on it.

If you listen to the Youtube clip, you can hear the mechanical sound has two components: an U and a La.

No conspiracy, I’m afraid.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

If you were a "regular" person who wasn't a part of a conspiracy website and you listened to your government like a "good" citizen you would likely believe them if they said that we were under attack by alien forces. And this was all accomplished by scare tactics and government controlled "aliens" just to get us to obey them. Also think about if they were to display a giant cross around the world and a booming voice that spoke to everyone claiming to be the true God? Not everyone has their guard up, most people are ready to gobble up anything that's put in front of them. We are here because we "deny ignorance", to use the ATS motto.

and viral marketing? Really? I'm tired of this swamp gas equivalent of an explanation.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentSmith

Agent smith is working for the CIA or something he always gives very negative feed back to posts, and tries to dismiss them. ignore him

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Are the strange sounds the start of the false flag alien invasion?

No .... simply because there is no false flag alien invasion , its not HAARP either .
Some people will believe anything without even thinking about what it is they're believing in

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
reply to post by AgentSmith

Agent smith is working for the CIA or something he always gives very negative feed back to posts, and tries to dismiss them. ignore him

Not at all, you're confusing 'working for the CIA' for having one of these:

And attending one of these:

Where you read lots of these:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hey i have another video you guys might want to see www.youtube.com...

I dont know how to make the video appear like the ones above

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
hmm! so the sounds are NOT new.
would they be so stupid as to think we would fall for this bull?
I think it is a hoxe. maybe a filme coming out?

But if it's a movie viral then why would it have been heard and talked about at length on ATS last summer, the year before etc? Wouldn't the movie already be out by now?

I still say what I did last year: natural phenomena in some videos and overlayed sounds from the original vids on others if that makes sense to anyone else.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join