It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I died yesterday

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Gseven, Thank you for sharing.... Sounds interesting.

I don't think you're in another universe, however. If you are, then what happened to 'you' in your new universe? You know.. the one that was there before you showed up? I would guess that you would say - he left.... or maybe he's still around somewhere. If he left, where would he had gone to, and why? Are you more important than he is, that he should leave his life to make room for you... on split-second notice?

Maybe you can talk about this aspect...... because it doesn't add up in my estimation. thanks

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Maybe all the other universes your body is on auto pilot

So maybe you take over from the auto pilot program that was running you in that alternate universe.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkJS
reply to post by Gseven

Gseven, Thank you for sharing.... Sounds interesting.

I don't think you're in another universe, however. If you are, then what happened to 'you' in your new universe? You know.. the one that was there before you showed up? I would guess that you would say - he left.... or maybe he's still around somewhere. If he left, where would he had gone to, and why? Are you more important than he is, that he should leave his life to make room for you... on split-second notice?

Maybe you can talk about this aspect...... because it doesn't add up in my estimation. thanks

Well, good question, but I guess I left that point out. My theory, (and it's only that), is that all the other versions of us out there don't have consciousness. I think our consciousness can only exist in one of us at a time. Make sense? So really, maybe it was the soul or the consciousness that transferred. Hey, no one was saying this was an easy topic to discuss, or even one that would be taken seriously, but when you experience it for yourself, you're forced to consider things you never considered before. That's the situation I have found myself in. All I can do is ponder, speculate, and theorize, and in those rare moments when science gives insight into something I had already pondered, it really makes me feel validated. My brain is already functioning on that "level", even without the expensive education to back it up. I should have been theoretical physicist!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
You should not drive under the influence of a Xanax bar.

Issue solved

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Sleep-driving, man! It's a motor-way. Pretty easy to stay on course as long as you don't hit anyone or vice-versa.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
I know this might sound wierd but I think I died yesterday. Let me set the scene the night before last, I was working night shifts and got home from work around 8am and went to bed. I knew I had a job interview the next day so I had to be up early to get back into daylight mode so I got up at 1:30 pm. My interview was at 8.30 am but was 150 miles from where I lived so I had to leave at 4:30 am to make sure I was on time. So the night before I go to bed and get to sleep about 11:30 pm and up again at 4 am. Obviously I am feeling very, very tired but I set off anyway.

The journey itself should take around 3 hours, so I was driving on the motorway and found myself struggling to keep my eyes open, so much so that I was all over the road. Anyway I stopped for 15 minutes and carried on but it didn't seem to help. Anyway I think I fall asleep at the wheel and time seemed to have jumped, I arrived at my destination in what seemed like an hour of travelling. I am pretty sure also I fell asleep for a considerable length of time whilst driving.

I know this all sounds a bit strange and it is very difficult to put into words what hapened on that journey and how I felt. But what I think may have happened is that I had a car accident and died that day but I have continued to live in an alternative universe. I am quite sure of this, in fact since this has happened I have thought of many instances where it is likely this could have happened. So this begs the question do we not die? Do we just transcend to another reality when it does happen? I am now sure that is what happens.

My friend, this sounds like you experienced a time leap... There was a book written on it as well as a plethora of accounts similar to this one, check it out buddy

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29
...and then you woke up right?

If you are in an alternate universe how are you able to communicate across dimensions using ATS?...

ATS is a multidimensional portal...thought everyone knew that.....

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Sleep driving is much more likely. I would ask anyone you know if they know you sleep walk.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Its been known to happen, that people fall asleep at the wheel, and the mind 'Remembers' the route well enough to drive it unconsciously. Has definitely happened to bus drivers, as my Dad related. One Bus driver drove over an hour asleep, making turns etc and lane changes. So maybe that explains why you don't remember much of the driving. Also, being very tired, too.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Bro.whilst im not convinced its even possible....I definitely believe that you definitely believe what has happened.& thats all cool.Im just curious as to whether during the drive did you have the cars "climate control" set on recirculate?I caught the ass end of a segment couple weeks ago here on some investigative show which topic was carbon monoxide levels at insanely high numbers(they had handheld testing units) during roadtrips as short as 5mins. when the car was setup incorrectly.At the time i was running out the door & thought i'd look into it another time.....which i will do now.The effects sound awfully familiar even from the little i heard on tv that night.Either way i wish you well in your investigation for an answer....& for whichever dimension you are in.
cheers
Fotsy

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macdon

Originally posted by sykickvision
Maybe I'm lucky, maybe I'm not and I've died several times over - just moved into an alternate universe and carried on as if nothing ever happened. The problem with this, is no matter how many times I move into another universe, I'm still getting older. This cannot be an infinite cycle, not in this known plane of existence, or else there would be very, very, VERY, old people in it. Most religions tell us that we survive death, in some form or fashion.

Doesn’t Gnosticism talk about the life dream and when you die you merely awake into the person that dreamt this life?

In this way you can die and awake into a life similar to your “dream life” or awake into a totally different life. Indeed you could awake into a life similar to your life as an adolescent. This “dream life” would vanish through the mists of time as dreams that you remember can often do.

This would explain beliefs in re-incarnation, everlasting life, NDEs, OOBEs and a whole myriad of beliefs about life and death.

Exactly ! I have had so many profound experiences with oobe's and situations where I should have been dead , have gone through a state that felt as if my entire body dematerialized and rematerialized with a strong but not painful vibration .. I am quite sure that we can't and don't ever die from our own perspective . I'm not insane and will NOT ever again let anyone convince me otherwise . We are here learning to grow up out of that fear that's the challenge in this part of the 'game' to realize who we are and reclaim our sovereignty to know Our SELF as one with eachother and reflections of God / Creator . I believe DNA and light plays a major part in how it works .

I think we will (re) learn , remember how to "wake up ' at any point in time which is likely how to understand what happens at death from old age .. If there's alot of fear at natural death and we're not yet aware of how to choose a reset point , then it's set based on the attachments so imho very important to release all fear and have no attachments , i think that's how we get 'stuck' at points we don't really want to be in dramas for control etc. So important to move "up' levels by building character , creating with Love not fear and avoiding negative karma , I strongly feel that everything 'bad' or evil we experience is our own karmic responsibility and needs to be resolved

Just like it's hard to remember dreams in the morning , isn't it almost as hard to go over the day and remember all of it ? Or even the day before ! The emotions are what we hold onto , keep it light , stay in the now and make that remembered Emotion LOVE not fear , hate etc . create no negative karma and you likely eventually experience heaven .

Just my humble opinion ..
Peace & Love to all
edit on 22-2-2012 by awake1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I am so happy to be hearing other accounts of this. I feel this same thing has happened to me to. I was driving with my dad in a very bad blizzard on our way to Minnesota on some rural highways. It was so bad you couldn't see ANYTHING. And it was pitch black out. All of a sudden, there was a snow vortex surrounding us. Basically like the snow was creating a tunnel over us for us to drive though. The trip we were making was 4 hours and we made it often. After the snow vortex happened, we were already at our destination. Somehow hours got cut out of our trip. Both of us were so baffled as to what happened and never had answers. That was when I was a child. Now, with all my life and psychedelic experience, I feel I am starting to realize the TRUE nature of reality. Of life and death. But one may never truly know! Just gotta take it for what it is I guess

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
That's an interesting thought you had. Maybe you died but your consciousness replaced the memory of you dying with one of you actually living, and the universe where you died is now a universe where you're point of consciousness no longer is, but still is out there to be dealt with of the people the still live in that universe. Maybe this has happened to a lot of us, but don't realize it. That people who have died in our universe are actually still alive in their consciousness, but are now living in different universe themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join