It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT!!!! HUGE blusish flash x4 just NOW in sky~! comfirmed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
The one video above I do believe is a cosmic visitor. Some Christians call them "Angels." A creature is only an angel if it delivers a message. Angel is a TITLE word. Like Doctor, scientist, pizza boy, etc... If you don't deliver pizzas then your not a pizza boy. Anyway these celestial beings we are seeing in the above video are real! The "angels" have what is called a Merkabah. It is an inter-dimensional vehicle of light.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The only thing that I know that can describe what the original poster has mentioned is a transformer blowing. When a transformer blows huge currents are at play and that means big electrical arcs. The colours of these electrical arcs vary from purple to blue to white. Just like lightning. I have seen many events of this nature being that I lived through the 1999 Ice storm in Quebec/Canada: where freezing rains dropped on us for days and days and the ice accumulated on the electrical wires, trees, cars, etc. and I mean thick ice covering everything it was quite stunning and magical to see. So you can guess what happened to the electrical grid? Transformers blew left and right and centre. BOOM! BZZZZZT! The light show is quite beautiful and very bright looks like something out of a scifi movie.

However, I don't dismiss the possibility that this was something else. Did you loose power or any of your neighbours?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

So jealous of all you hearing/seeing things in the sky lately. It's been about 10 years since I've seen anything strange in the sky..and when I did, thousands of others apparently witnessed it too..even made the news/radio here in Connecticut. Well whatever it was, keep us updated! You mentioned there was EMT/Fire rolled to whatever happened? Do you have a scanner? You need one!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Originally posted by jerryznv
I am calling BS...the OP won't walk across the street and ask what might have happened?

Interesting that the Fire Department is right across the street...(blue flashing lights on a fire truck...) and the OP sees blue flashes...hmmm....yeppers...I am not buying this one!

Fire trucks don't have blue lights. Blue lights are reserved for the police

Really...are you sure?

Are these red?

Everyone listen up...FlySolo has figured out it could not have been a fire truck...NOT!

Blue light video...in case the picture didn't suffice:

Granted this is a lightening strike...but a nice picture of a blue flash from a transformer blowing!

edit on 19-1-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Here's a link for all to see: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I normally don't have much to post on here, but I would like to know what thjs was. My girlfriend called me last night (she is in Michigan - outside of Detroit) to tell me that she saw the same exact thing at around 10PM. It was a HUGE white/Green/Blue extremely bright flash coming from behind a cloud that did not appear to her to be lightning. I never expected to see a thread on it today!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Pittsburgh, PA

Originally posted by Komodo
Here’s the listing of all the members that have experienced this first hand, or were told about it from another source, from around the world; the ~ with out any location means the member didn’t post their location or didn’t have any location on their profile. (The number on the left is the # of members in the list)

1. dgtempe~ Orlando, FL (1 minute ago, same day/time, strange sound like a power flare being set of)
2. RustynailsK~ Montreal, Canada; 1am Tuesday night (from friend)
3. usmc0311~southeast Michigan; started at dark and continued until daylight this morning
4. myeyeshavseen~ Northern New Jersey; about a month ago
5. DaarkSyde2012~Canada: twice in the past month
6. luccadeo~ Arizona: this morning around that time
7. OUNjahhryn~ Ontario, Canada (sky flashed w/o indicating blue/green, but strange): no time stamp given
8. poisonidea~ Montreal, Canada: Tuesday night
9. geryon ~no location:
10. Zulu22~Selma Texas: last year in summer
11. Patriotsrevenge ~ : long time ago
12. dankojudd ~ :
13. nitestrider~Perth, Western Australia: Yesterday afternoon
14. Ryu400~Wisconsin, USA: about a week ago
15. alschuler4~Parker, AZ: 18-1-2012 @ 20:06

Deep thanks to all that that witnessed this and replied. At this point, the closest thing I ‘think’ it was is, the bolides flare; my only question is, the flares in the videos are single events and last night was a triple event within less than a minute. My jury is still out on this one.

I haven’t had time to do any research on bolides flares, but if anyone can give some specifics of the phenomena please do so since this event(s) seem to happening quite frequently as of late...

I’ve taken pics of our bedroom and the curtains we’ve had since we moved in 2yrs ago and they’re dark chocolate brown because I used to work nights and needed “blockout” curtains to sleep; they’re not thick curtains but, heavy enough to shade the sun coming in enough to keep the room darkened. I’ll try and upload them this week before Sunday but my week is full to Sunday and not sure if I’ll be able to upload them till next week. I also took a pic of the position I sleep in to help better get an idea of where I was at the time; I tried to get a shot out the window at an angle I noticed the flash but the flash bounced back and flared out the pic. I’ll try and get one in daylight to get a better idea of the angle I saw the flash.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by Komodo

Transformer blew. Almost bet ya.

This.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Several years ago I witnessed several "blue" flashes in the night sky late into the night. The sky was lit up 3 times for a couple of seconds each time. I was outside my house having a couple beers with a friend and when we saw it we imediately drove in that direction and about a mile away on the major street leaving the neighborhood we saw that a car hit a pole and the transformer blew. We were to far away to hear anything, but it sure did light up the sky.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by Komodo

Transformer blew. Almost bet ya.

No TA.. it hurt my eyes! seriously !

2nd..

It is not a transformer, unless you are staring directly at the transformer that just blew, I would highly doubt the light from a transformer shorting out, or on fire would hurt your eyes. Small residential capacitors and transformers will not produce that kind of blinding effect.

Even in the dark I have watched large transformers and capacitors burn up, yes I had to look away from time to time, but then again I was fairly close and staring directly at them.

Something else for sure.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

It's a transformer exploding, trust me, I was playing in the snow when I was 12 and saw the same thing when my friends head was buried in our snow fort. The ENTIRE SKY lit up blew, and the transformer was in the next town over. I heard this weird buzzing sound right as the flashes occurred, but literally the entire sky went blue and it was pitch black night outside. Then we learned the next day what had happened the town over. I guaruntee you it is a transformer, it is an amazing sight to see, no doubt. Not many people have seen what you and I have.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

No TA.. it hurt my eyes! seriously !

2nd..

It also hurts to stare at a functioning light bulb. And all of this electric energy from a possible exploding transformer wouldn't do the same? I've seen a transformer blow from quite a distance away and it's pretty hectic.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by defconzero
The "angels" have what is called a Merkabah. It is an inter-dimensional vehicle of light.

Almost everything known of in the accumulated knowledge of mankind is made of light. Light is made of photons, or energy. The atoms of our bodies (the cosmos the earth and all matter) are made of that same energy. We are all made of pure energy. This reality is what it is like to be made of energy that originated supposedly billions of years ago from a place where time and space did not yet exist. This is what it feels like to be pure energy.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Hey look everyone jerryznv is a smart ass who doesn't bother to think before he shoots his mouth off

Wow..name calling...off topic...one line post...awesome!

Did you read the link you provided..."in most jurisdictions"...that is not considered all now is it?

So...that being said...every single truck in our fire department is equipped with blue (as well as red) lights!

Are you disputing the picture...are those not blue enough?

I still suggest the OP provide the name of the county he lives in so that one of us (I would be happy to) can call and ask the sheriffs department and fire department...if something happened!

How hard could that be...really...and it might clear up this whole thing?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I wanted to report that I saw two white/blue flashes against the snow while driving around 1:00 AM PST on Wednesday near Sandy, Oregon. The flashes were about 5 - 10 minutes apart and reminded me of a camera flash, but another occupant in the car claimed not to have noticed it when I had asked after each flash. I assumed at the time it was caused by something electrical due to the power going on and off throughout the snow storm.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

as of this post .. I have wittnessed 3 HUGE blue flashes to which woke me out out of a light sleep.. ~!! I went to the window and tryed to see what it was and where .. when another HUGE blueish/white flash hit again .. at the back of our house.. ~!!

I ran outside to see what it was when I hear the FD bell ring and the trucks start to roll out...and standing outside for 2 mins when a guy is walking past the house and I ask if he saw any blueish flashes and he said yes.. and I ask how many .. he said.. 4 within the last 5 mins ~!!

going back outside..

still don't see anything.. but this light was so bright I felt it in my eyes.. like a laser had just been to into them!~!

edit on 18-1-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

It helps saying at least your city

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by boncho
Pics or it didn't happen.

Obligatory.

how can you take a picture of a flash...

if they had pics you would say it was a fake,

if it wasn't a fake, the sun would be in the camera just so at the angle of.....

ignorance is bliss.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I am a high voltage electrician (aka Linemen) and from what I read I believe what you saw was either a fault between phases of electricity or a transformer failure. I have seen both many times in my career and each one amazes me in its ferocity and brightness. These events almost always will give off a blue/green flash. In the case that your neighbor lost power and it stayed on in your house, the power companies have designed circuits that will cut out the effected area and either re-route the feed via a tie breaker or some other type of re-closing device. Also in most modern day circuits, a transformer that will step down the voltage into 120/240 (what you use in your house) will usually be tapped off of one phase. This means that if there was a fault on say Phase A the people that are feed via phase B or C would not be effected. You also say that this happened 3 or 4 times, in NJ pole top re-closers will try to re-close 3 times before the circuit is deemed locked-out (in a sense killed until the problem is solved) this may explain why these flashes seemed to happen then stop, then happen and stop... The fire departments and police are often called to these types of operations to secure the area and make sure no live lines are laying low enough for people to come in contact with. When you saw these flashes did you note any kind of buzzing or crackling?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I'm in Orlando Florida and just heard about 1 minute ago a very strange sound outside, like someone setting off a powerful flare.

Where are you?

\

I am also located in Orlando and heard the same noise at the exact same time! I am in west Orlando near winderemere. I also heard the loud rumbles this morning. This is the third time this year I have heard these sounds.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join