It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT!!!! HUGE blusish flash x4 just NOW in sky~! comfirmed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I live in Northern New Jersey, and about a month ago, I was walking my dog at around 11pm, and saw a few blue flashes in the sky. It wasn't like a lightning strike, it was a flash that stayed lit up for about 5 seconds then got brighter and wider in the sky, then slowly diminished. It was a partly cloudy and no rain that day. I brushed it off as some rare lightning flash, but the entire night I kept thinking that is was Not normal.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Was'nt an old satellite supposed to fall some time this month?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I have seen this happen twice in the past month, I chalk it up to thunderstorms, although the last time I tried taking pictures of it and all I got were a bunch of round light blue orbs, lens flare I suspect but at night? I also caught a picture at the same time of something that looked like a "V" , dark blue as well the last night I took pics. I will be watching the skys tonight for sure.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I have seen a transformer blow and it is a seering bright blue white light. But you would here a Popping sound too if that was what it was. Hope that helps.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hmm, my wife said that our pugs were howling this morning around that time. She didn't say anything about flashes though but we are in Arizona.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The OP is probably really tired since this flash woke him..i wouldn't call hoax...not yet.all have power its snowing..i think correct me if im wrong but arent they suppose to get alot of snow..His transformer might of blown if he is the only one without power.....I guess...alot of snow and tree limbs or a squirrel running across the lines..that's what happens here...lol..if he doesnt have power i hope he can stay warm.....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RustynailsK

im in ontario and have noticed the sky flashing as well. both me and my gf have seen it. it seems to flash but you can never find the source its so strange.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm in Portland,OR near where this guy is. Me and the GF were walking around outside at like 11pm enjoying the new snow and serene scene and we both saw a couple blue flashes that lit up the entire sky like daylight.

But it snowed ALOT last night so I assumed it was a transformer blowing up. I saw more flashes out the window later on and about 12-1am we lost power so yeah....

Probably transformers blowing...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Pics or it didn't happen.

Obligatory.

Until a related third party provides pictures/documented proof of your own existence- you have no place to demand proof of anything.

DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'm in Montreal and witnessed a light show last night as well. I was just falling asleep after working all evening when awoken by a bright flash around 1 a.m. Becoming curious and alert my attention focused on the sky and saw an extremely bright white round flash above the lightly overcast sky. Within maybe a fifteen minute period there was two more. One blue, one green from slightly different points above the horizon and seemingly close. It was unusual and spectacular. I believed it to be an exceptional kind of lightning.
edit on 18-1-2012 by poisonidea because: spelling

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I am in Montreal as well. The weather last night was a mixture of rain, freezing rain and snow with 90 km/h winds. Perfect conditions for transformers to blow.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
saw the same thing a month or two age, was a green flash, happened a few times within a few minutes, my girlfriend also saw it, we both have no idea what it was, very odd

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I just saw a transformer blow up a week ago down the street from me. I thought it was fireworks going off, big fireworks. Blue luminous explosions coupled with orange sparks shooting out. Was pretty awesome needless to say.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PlausibleDeniability

I am in SE PDX and heard two transformers blow at around midnight or so last night. We lost power from 11:45 to about 2. I would guess he saw flashes from a transformer, especially since they were "at rooftop height".

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
E cold Fusion flashes are common

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
doesnt help that as I read this thread Im sitting here listening to "Magic" by Mick Smiley, lol. For those unclear....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hey, what time did this all happen around? Just curious. Time Warner had unexplainable disconnection of service around 6am, I think. I was too busy sleeping, I didn't see anything.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Oh, for God's sake...you know what, I won't even argue. I love you, Sir Skeptic.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think it was either a transformer blowing up, or it was aliens. Using Occam's Razor, I'll say it was aliens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join