It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT!!!! HUGE blusish flash x4 just NOW in sky~! comfirmed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RustynailsK

I'm from Montreal and an avid sky watcher. Now something like this happens while I am sound asleep...

Why oh why do I always miss all the fun ???

I have friends that work night shifts, I'll check with them later on today to see if they noticed anything.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by boncho
Pics or it didn't happen.

Obligatory.

how can you take a picture of a flash...

1. Have quick reflexes

2. Pics can also imply video, handicam footage, motion picture, etc.
3. The OP stated the fire department trucks were rolling out. Just a picture of that would lend weight to the story.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I usually ask myself the same question! :p

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

I highly doubt someone in Oregon would feel a 4.1 quake from Mexico. When that Virginia quake happened, I didn't feel a thing and I live in the most southern tip of Ohio, right on the river.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Pics or it didn't happen.

Obligatory.

how can you take a picture of a flash...

1. Have quick reflexes

2. Pics can also imply video, handicam footage, motion picture, etc.
3. The OP stated the fire department trucks were rolling out. Just a picture of that would lend weight to the story.

yea.. that didn't happen .. so you'll just have to trust me .. especially when i"m rushing just to get my pants, shirt, socks on quick enough to see what it was that I saw.. PLUS i was asleep for 3 of the flashes.. and saw that last one out my window.. so

you can stop now.. wow..

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
***UPDATE***

I just walked up 3 blocks where the flash should have been, everyone had lights, Ash st had lights ALL the way up it.. i turned down 16th to birch st and they all had lights..

so it couldn't have been a transformer.. everyone, in every direction had lights .. even the street lights were on...when i got back .. the FD had their trucks back in the bays..

and my eyes are still sore...
edit on 18-1-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Well just a thought, but couldn't you call your FD or PD and ask if they know anything about the lights you saw? When we had our little earthquake here and couldn't figure out what the explosion sound was, we all called the PD.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
We had blue flashing in our sky's last night as well.

It has been seen by people in all the towns that surround me. we had no thunderstorms and the lights were flashing in a pattern. It started at dark and continued untill daylight thismorning. I'm sure there is a normal explanation, but I thought it was strange i saw a thread on it thismorning. Oh and i live in southeast Michigan.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Your OP stated...

as of this post .. I have wittnessed 3 HUGE blue flashes to which woke me out out of a sound sleep..

And then you go on to say...

PLUS i was asleep for 3 of the flashes.. and saw that last one out my window.. so

So I have to ask, which is it? You have contradicted your own OP.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
We had blue flashing in our sky's last night as well.

It has been seen by people in all the towns that surround me. we had no thunderstorms and the lights were flashing in a pattern. It started at dark and continued until daylight this morning. I'm sure there is a normal explanation, but I thought it was strange i saw a thread on it this morning. Oh and i live in southeast Michigan.

star for this .! thx you for the confirmation ~!

2nd to be sure

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
reply to post by Komodo

Your OP stated...

as of this post .. I have wittnessed 3 HUGE blue flashes to which woke me out out of a sound sleep..

And then you go on to say...

PLUS i was asleep for 3 of the flashes.. and saw that last one out my window.. so

So I have to ask, which is it? You have contradicted your own OP.

I edited it because I was typing in a hurry trying to get out the door, dress and post up on ATS all at the same time.. I would say it was a light sleep since I had my eyes closed and the first flash I felt thru the window woke me a bit ..at first I thought it was just my eyes relaxing or whatever,

then the second one I thought someone was at my window flashing a flashlight through it, peeping tom or PD, I woke up a bit to look out the window and the third one lite up the sky behind my house at roof top height..

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by crappiekat
Well just a thought, but couldn't you call your FD or PD and ask if they know anything about the lights you saw? When we had our little earthquake here and couldn't figure out what the explosion sound was, we all called the PD.

I don't/won't call PD or FD.. I don't want them around, and last time i called them 911 operator got the call screwed up ..

but thx anways..

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

I don't/won't call PD or FD.. I don't want them around, and last time i called them 911 operator got the call screwed up ..

but thx anways..

Just drive over to the FD and knock the door.. and ask whats going on, no harm in that

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

but thx anways..

Just drive over to the FD and knock the door.. and ask whats going on, no harm in that

heh heh.. i could walk across the street and ask .. their right across from our house

but, I'll pass ..
and I have to go to bed now .. again ..

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Well I wouldn't call 911 either.

But most towns do have non-emergency numbers. If your so worried call your PD or FD. If you were to have a tree fall on your house, are you going to check in with ATS to find out what to do.

Good grief, has common sense just totally dissapeared!

I really mean no disrespect. But you really make yourself sound like a fool.
edit on 18-1-2012 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)
If you want people to take you seriously, at least get your story straight.
edit on 18-1-2012 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2012 by crappiekat because: spelling

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

but thx anways..

heh heh.. i could walk across the street and ask .. their right across from our house

but, I'll pass ..
and I have to go to bed now .. again ..

That to me indicate you are hoaxing this...
If I was blinded by strange flashing in the sky... I think everyone would be very intrested in finding out what it was

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I edited it because I was typing in a hurry trying to get out the door, dress and post up on ATS all at the same time..

Why would posting on ATS be the first thing to do if you are investigating something outside?

then the second one I thought someone was at my window flashing a flashlight through it, peeping tom or PD

What are you up to that you would expect PD to be flashing lights into your house?

And a peeping Tom? They still have those?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I don't/won't call PD or FD.. I don't want them around, and last time i called them 911 operator got the call screwed up .. but thx anways..

Making an inquiry to your local FD will not "bring them around". You are a concerned citizen asking if there was any incidents because you saw a flash in the sky.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I am calling BS...the OP won't walk across the street and ask what might have happened?

Interesting that the Fire Department is right across the street...(blue flashing lights on a fire truck...) and the OP sees blue flashes...hmmm....yeppers...I am not buying this one!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join