It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox Spin News: White House On Lockdown - #Occupiers Go Rogue - Chuck Smoke Bombs Over Fence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

WHITE HOUSE ON LOCKDOWN - #Occupiers Go Rogue - Chuck Smoke Bombs Over Fence

I am all ready calling BS on this! On liveleak the protesters are saying someone from inside the WH threw these smoke bombs. And I would not be surprised. We are in 1984██████censorship ██ ████ is██ here████ ██████ ██

Found this

U Slashdot Apparent smoke bomb tossed over fence puts White House in lockdown
www.monstersandcritics.com...

Washington - The White House was locked down Tuesday night after a protester apparently threw a smoke bomb over its fence, news reports said, citing the Secret Service. The incident occurred as about 1,000 protesters with the Occupy movement, which campaigns for economic and social equality, were demonstrating outside the home and office of the US president. The demonstrators dispersed, Secret Service spokesman George Ogilvie said. The Secret Service sent a robot to check out the device thrown onto the White House lawn, the Fox News cable news channel reported. No arrests were reported. A reporter covering President Barack Obama and wife Michelle's celebration of her 48th birthday said the press corps was barred from leaving the White House for 45 minutes upon the couple's return from a nearby restaurant. The Occupy protesters had earlier held a rally at the US Capitol. Four people were arrested, Capitol Police said.

WATCH OCCUPY LIVE ON LIVESTREAM HERE
www.livestream.com...
edit on 18-1-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Why would someone in the white house throw a smoke bomb to implicate the OWS bunch?

Last I saw on TV - those interviewed just luv'd Obama.
And Obama said in a speech he liked them (or whatever .. don't remember the exact words).

Obama called the Tea Party dangerous extremists but he sided with the OWS bunch.
So I'm not sure why his administration would toss a smoke bomb to implicate OWS?

What's the motivation?? (honest question ... not following your thought on this)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I don't know it's pretty much an issue of pics or it didn't happen i mean there are security cameras everywhere at the white house. Even if a protester did in fact throw a smoke bomb who's to say they weren't planted there to undermine the protest? As for the protesters loving Obama umm that is a stereo type I for one am Occupy and am against this phony and many others have displayed disgust toward Obummer at Occupy. I mean they are protesting at the white house that is Occupied by Obummer himself so apparently not all is well in DC. This is not a left thing or a right thing this is about EVERYTHING! But dont take my word for it whatever FOX, CNN, MSNBC says about Occupy must be true

No really Congress, Obumer the whole nine are a bunch of criminals.

Just sayin

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The misinformation regarding Occupy is seriously getting on my nerves. It's been said in tons of threads, tons of posts that we are protesting Obama too. I don't know where you and others get your news from but you have a few on ATS actively involved in Occupy or putting out tons of info. How many times can we say the same things over and over and still see the same ignorance posted over and over? If you're going to comment on the issue at least stop making us repeat ourselves so damn much.

WE DO NOT SUPPORT OBAMA!

In fact we're pretty furious with him.

Now on topic, it makes no sense that a protester threw a smokebomb over the Whitehouse fence.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Thanks for pointing that out I too am sick an tired of the partisan labeling and false accusations that "I support Obama" and being dragged in to someones politics. It's people like this that are enabling the machine designed to divide and conquer us through this meaningless left vs right mindset. It's all the media. Now is our time to stand up to this mind numbing stupidity perpetually projected by the media machine. Make no mistake Obama, the GOP they are all golf buddies on Sunday.

Some would like to see Occupy FAIL because at the end of the day they still are afraid to face their fears and choose to embrace complacency. And i often hear from the critics "well why isnt Occupy addressing the politicians" well Occupy is now with congress and the critics will find something wrong with that too . Even protesting in front of the WH somehow means we are supporting Obama

Just wow

Dont worry be happy your fav politician and SOPA will fix everything Text B]███ ████████ ██████ ██████████ ██ ████ ██ ████. ██████████ ██ ███ ███l

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Why U No Respond Shills?

Why U keep bumping threads?

media.photobucket.com...

top topics

join