It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sound Phenomenon MAP & comment here if you want Bryan to do an ATS Recap!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
am i the only one to want to see a recap Video that summarizes all these scattered "Strange Sounds"
consider this my humble request

please do, Bryan!

ASAP!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c198cf87b55.jpg[/atsimg]

not sure how up to date that map still is with it bein 2012 now and all...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Is the US they only place in the world that is affected? Are there only US members here?

May be worth expanding it a little...no?

ETA, if a Recap does occur...can you include the world and not just the US?
edit on 18/1/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

theres videos from all over the world

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
reply to post by ignant

Is the US they only place in the world that is affected? Are there only US members here?

May be worth expanding it a little...no?

ETA, if a Recap does occur...can you include the world and not just the US?
edit on 18/1/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

Don't confuse them, most of them think Europe is a made up fairytale land that only exists in books.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonkrh

theres videos from all over the world

I know...i was being sarcastic

Just thought it would be a good idea if the Recap included the rest of the world too...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Rumble Map

(from billxam; he also started the Compass Deviations/Rumble Noises thread)
edit on 18/1/2012 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
i've been searching of a possible answer and found richard bransons virgin space port in new mexico, maybe the testing on his 'spacetour thing' is making noises on re-entry . theres tests being done and its on tours* and shows as we speak.

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

www.virgingalactic.com...

trying to find more info

*tour as in-- showing it off not actual chartered tours
edit on 18-1-2012 by MaximinusThrax because: spelling

edit on 18-1-2012 by MaximinusThrax because: links and vid

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hey guys..

I'm in Montreal, Canada. I originally began reading threads about this yesterday; I'd seen about 7 different videos about the loud noise; it really peaked my curiosity. I went outside at around 7pm last night, and to my surprise, I was hearing strange noises as well. It sounded almost as if there was an airplane flying over my house for the entire duration of time that I was outside (about 20), and that it was going further and closer away. I'd also sent videos to a friend of mine about the noises to see what he thought; he thought it was very strange, but that it also was probably just effects added to a video. He calls me at 1am to tell me that he's outside and not only is he hearing the strange sounds, but he's also seeing some green/blue flashes in the sky. He had woken me up at the time so it took me a minute or two to adjust to being awake, but I couldn't fall back asleep for about another 20 minutes after that because through my window I could hear (on top of it being very windy at the time) the noises that I'd heard earlier (and no, it was different from the wind). Anyways, I told my friend to take a video so hopefully when he wakes up I'll have a link to post to everybody.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
YES PLEASE!!!!

And perhaps a thread or a forum that will put it all together in one place.
Really ... trying to catch up on this is going to be hard ...
and trying to keep up will be hard too....

Excellent idea. YES PLEASE!
I'd love to post it at facebook!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
great mappp

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This is a combination of all 3 maps I have seen. There are probably a few duplicate sightings and maybe a couple that were moved around a bit (due to anyone being able to edit) but it does give a good overall idea of how many sightings their are and where they are. Take a look and think what you want.

Combined Rumbling map

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RustynailsK
Hey guys..

I'm in Montreal, Canada. I originally began reading threads about this yesterday; I'd seen about 7 different videos about the loud noise; it really peaked my curiosity. I went outside at around 7pm last night, and to my surprise, I was hearing strange noises as well. It sounded almost as if there was an airplane flying over my house for the entire duration of time that I was outside (about 20), and that it was going further and closer away. I'd also sent videos to a friend of mine about the noises to see what he thought; he thought it was very strange, but that it also was probably just effects added to a video. He calls me at 1am to tell me that he's outside and not only is he hearing the strange sounds, but he's also seeing some green/blue flashes in the sky. He had woken me up at the time so it took me a minute or two to adjust to being awake, but I couldn't fall back asleep for about another 20 minutes after that because through my window I could hear (on top of it being very windy at the time) the noises that I'd heard earlier (and no, it was different from the wind). Anyways, I told my friend to take a video so hopefully when he wakes up I'll have a link to post to everybody.

You may be interested in this thread, or they may be interested in hearing from you...Go on then...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
You may be interested in this thread, or they may be interested in hearing from you...Go on then...

Already there

new topics

top topics

join