It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is ASTONISHING! The Queen's Diamond Jubilee is on the same date as the 2012 Venus Transit!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Incidentally I did the math for you, to save you the hassle.
The gravitational force exerted by Venus on Earth on the 5th June 2012 will be *drum roll*

Using:

Mass of Earth - 5.9736*10^24kg
Mass of Venus - 4.8685*10^24kg
Distance of Earth from Venus on the 5th June 2012 - 4.321*10^10 meters

Gravitational Force Calculator

is a whopping....

1.0389355664314593 x 10^ -10 newtons......

That's an amazing 0.0000000000103 (3.s.f.) Newtons if scientific notation boggles your mind.

For comparison, a 7500kg truck driving 10 meters away from someone weighing 80kg would exert about 4 x 10^-7 Newtons.. 3 orders of magnitude more than Venus on the Earth

edit on 18-1-2012 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

I don't think you understand what is going to happen. Think of Venus as a gravitational lens that focuses the Suns gravitational force on a small area of Earth thus causing earthquakes and such like. Yes a shift such as this may take 6 months before we feel it as an earthquake.

I am only writing this for # and giggles but it does illustrate the point that 'science' is not all powerful.

P

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I think we can expect fireworks that week!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Have you ever asked yourself why Jacobs Stone is underneath the Queens throne? Research that!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by purplemer

Yes this "coincidence" is highly symbolic.

Transits of Venus normally signify change, destruction and revelations i.e. This could be the handing over of the throne from Elizabeth to Prince William, such as the 2004 Venus Transit was Reagan's funeral during the transit/sunset and Schwarzenegger in focus.
edit on 18-1-2012 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

I have expected Prince Charles to be skipped and it to go to WillIAm...and expecting him to take the name of King Arthur...or something equally prestigious. I would not be surprised to see him crowned then...or the announcement Mae and preliminary celebratory accolades...

Would not surprise me in the least...

Venus transits are MAJOR movements for the so-called "elite" and considering how far out the next one's are...expect big fireworks...and who knows, maybe even London bridge will play a part...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
You can imagine in those ginormous rooms in the Palace, how a Star Trek style holographic star-chart beams to activation...

Or maybe not. But the conversations must come up...

"More tea?"

"Sure?

"How about some bs to mask the coming of Nibiru?"

Like it was said of the Wedding, it'd create/generate good feeling. And so, too, will the Jubilee and the Olympics.
But with such 'good will', what's to be done with it, by whom, and what is really coming that we need to be stage-managed to generate such emotion, when the only other emotion we'd have naturally in abdunance, is realistically, anything but fuzzy warm feelings for an elite family beyond the reality of our daily drudgery!!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
also ipv6 is also set to be launched on 6/6 . Ipv6 is the new internet version 6 . A good chance it may all go boobs up.
Coincidence? Lol

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The "new internet" is probably going to have its big moment during the Jubilee...

I reckon an snag may well stump it temporarily, and everyone'll go crazy and think it a "terrorist cyber-attack"...

Who knows?

Her Majesty shouldn't be too concerned. She's probably already got the new iPhone, due out THIS christmas, so her connectivity's gonna be sweet!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by allintoaccount
also ipv6 is also set to be launched on 6/6 . Ipv6 is the new internet version 6 . A good chance it may all go boobs up.
Coincidence? Lol

IP version 6 launched on 6/6 ?

Is that 666?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It is a baloney claim that a Venus transit is troublesome.

I know of no evidence that the ancients were aware of transits.

This just smacks of modern silliness.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
reply to post by gypsycat

reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

reply to post by karen61057

There's all sorts of astronomical factors, and numerological factors (usually based on gregorian, hebrew, muslim, and pagan calenders) that go into the manufacturing of "events" by the elite.

Astronomy/Astrology, Numerology, Sacred Geometry, and many more things were/are standard "Sacred Sciences" in the Mystery Schools of the secret societies.

I posted a new thread the other day about this very thing, The Occult 911 and it's (ab)use for Darkness.

this website and it's pdf lessons will enlighten you to the occult uses of numbers and sacred sciences.

Temple Of Objective Life Studies

I took a quick glance at the Temple of Objective Life Studies link but, had to come back real quick to say:

Thanks a lot...now I will accomplish absolutely nothing today!

And least not until absorb as much information as my brain will take for the day.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join