It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is ASTONISHING! The Queen's Diamond Jubilee is on the same date as the 2012 Venus Transit!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Ya cuz Europeans aren't as enslaved as us.

I don't know if her jubliee will bring anything important but I wouldn't say anything the Governator did here was great or worth remembering and I don't think the Venus transit did anything. Unless former Governator goes onto become Pres somehow and leads us into the final battle of Armageddon.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

This is an odd schedule. ( if thats the right wording for this)
Every 122 years then 8 years, then 122 years, then 8 years, then 122 years then 8 years.
1631 8 yrs later 1639 then 122 years later 1761 then 8 years later 1769.
Any astromomers on here that can explain this orbit.

this is the big picture stuff here people, this is what the ancients knew, what the mayans knew, and what the secret societies know and use for numerology and magic -

From John Martineau's "A Little Book of Coincidences In the Solar System":

"The Perfect Beauty of Venus
the things they didn't teach you in school

because venus orbits faster it completes a whole circuit in the same time that the Earth completes just over a half-circuit. If we keep watching for exactly eight years the pattern opposite emerges, the sun-centered version of the five petaled flower on the previous page.

the ratio between Earth's outer orbit and Venus's inner orbit, i.e. their home, is intriguingly given by a square.

Venus rotates extremely slow on her own axis in the opposite direction to most rotations in the solar system. Her day is precisely two-thirds of an Earth year, a musical fifth. this exactly harmonizes with the dance opposite so that every time Venus and Earth kiss (transit/conjunct), Venus does so with her same face looking at the Earth. In the eight Earth years of Five kisses, Venus will have spun on her own axis 12 times in 13 of her years. all exact and very beautiful. Mercury also displays a harmonious calendar as its day is two of its years, a musical octave.

this is where the numerology has HUGE roots. "pay attention to the stars" = why else are celebrities called "stars"?

edit on 1/18/12 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

This is an odd schedule. ( if thats the right wording for this)
Every 122 years then 8 years, then 122 years, then 8 years, then 122 years then 8 years.
1631 8 yrs later 1639 then 122 years later 1761 then 8 years later 1769.
Any astromomers on here that can explain this orbit.

I believe the non-scientific description would be this orbit is woppy-jawed.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Now business has picked up!!!!

Makes you wonder whether the billions watching on TV are gonna be blasted with subliminals or something when the big day ticks round.

Such affairs being interlinked to astrological matters only add credence to what we're always saying amongst ourelves, and that the celestial influence of the macrocosm, interlinking with us in the microcosm...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I could be reading this wrong, but the images on the nasa link put Venus as traversing the sun starting at 10pm UT, which in the UK is night time! So in the UK we wont get to see it anyway????

Nasa

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spolvil

Oh well. At least the daytime will be just as eventful...

What was it they said of the wedding?

1.6 billion or something watched it, I think?

At least a billion, I remember that definately being said...

So imagine it for the Queen?!

Big players always get the big ratings, and they don't get much bigger than her!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Just doing a quick google. (
no wiki today )

Disasters
1631 Mt Vesuvius erupts covering Pompei
1639 Nothing of note
1761 Mining disaster explosion, MacBeth is written. ( Well its a Tragedy isnt it?)
1769 Massive drought in India 1/3 of the population dies. The worst natural disaster in terms of lives lost.
1874 several mining and mill disasters and a railway accident.
1882 more mining disasters and a tornado of note in Texarkana AR

I bet I can find disasters for any other year as well.

1852 Floods and more mining accidents
1659 plague

I searched for the year I was born 1957 and guess what ? nothing. no disasters. plus that great Chevy came out that year.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Try again Glontra
Its about the transit of venus and disasters that are caused by it.
Where you been honey ?
So gravity does play a roll.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentSmith

Right and for everyone who thinks that gravity is such a fantastic force in the universe I have a little experiment for you. Some may have to wait a few months but still
go outside and find a dandilion that is about to go to seed. Blow on the fuzzy ball of seeds. Watch them fly away on the breeze. What's gravity doing to them ? Its not even strong enough to bring those tiny seeds down to earth. Its not strong enough to keep me from holding my arm up in the air. Gravity as a force is pretty weak to begin with.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

You speak only for Glontra. Try to remember that in the future.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
I call secret society ritual!

astrological alignments are always used for rituals, this is standard practice in magic.

the jubilee must be a bonus cover up to have dozens/hundreds of people in one place.

a guarantee you there will be elites going to this jubilee, and NOT participating in the jubilee events.

there will be a deep dark room somewhere, with some sketchy stuff going on inside....for serious.

And sex toys too. I heard there would be sex toys.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sachyriel

Uh, when was she beautiful again ? I must have missed seeing her that day. She was maybe considered cute but lets face it until Diana injected some of her awsome genes into the pool the royals looked like every other creature called Prince or Queeny or what ever and they are usually german shepards.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Wow, all TV went digital here in the US over a year ago. oops. nothing happened. Well not true. Those without cable and those who didnt buy that converter thingy lost their channels.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Are you able to elaborate on the previous disasters which have afflicted the Earth during these transits. In your own words. Perhaps also show how they stack up against a "normal" day. I would be very interested to learn whether this is all made up.

So far, I am not persuaded by the coincidental nature of all of this and the distinct lack of (er) facts.

The link with the Jubilee celebrations is simple. Queen Elizabeth II was crowned on 2 June 1953. A Jubilee is an anniversary. It will be celebrated throughout the Commonwealth. Our American and French counsins can look on if they so choose. Either that, or we all die because the doom mongers were correct, although I think that they would even be surprised!

So far, I have not seen any peddler of 2012 DOOM giving their worldly goods away on the basis that they won't be needed in 2013.

Regards

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

ok then

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by muse1111

From this website:

Full Moon

The point of maximum psychic energy occurs When the full face of the Moon is visible in the clear sky. Many people perform sacred rites and rituals during this time.

Th symbolism behind 4th and 5th June 2012 gets interesting (or frightening) every minute...
edit on 18-1-2012 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

The full moon rituals are from nature based religions and are very common. Nothing frightening. The moon power is feminine.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Are you able to elaborate on the previous disasters which have afflicted the Earth during these transits. In your own words. Perhaps also show how they stack up against a "normal" day. I would be very interested to learn whether this is all made up.

So far, I am not persuaded by the coincidental nature of all of this and the distinct lack of (er) facts.

The link with the Jubilee celebrations is simple. Queen Elizabeth II was crowned on 2 June 1953. A Jubilee is an anniversary. It will be celebrated throughout the Commonwealth. Our American and French counsins can look on if they so choose. Either that, or we all die because the doom mongers were correct, although I think that they would even be surprised!

So far, I have not seen any peddler of 2012 DOOM giving their worldly goods away on the basis that they won't be needed in 2013.

Regards

I dont prescribe. I found a few disasters for the years mentioned and posted that above but I found diasaters for years other than that too so I dont see that this is any big consequence in the first place.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by khimbar

Transits of Venus - NASA

Transits of Venus across the disk of the Sun are among the rarest of planetary alignments. Indeed, only six such events have occurred since the invention of the telescope (1631, 1639, 1761, 1769, 1874 and 1882).

The next two transits of Venus will occur on 2004 June 08 and 2012 June 06.

The next pair of Venus transits occur over a century from now on 2117 Dec 11 and 2125 Dec 08.

I hope this helps.

edit on 18-1-2012 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

Hmmm...

Transit of Venus in 1882...

Then, the next transit was in 2004, the year of the Indian Ocean tsunami...

A new transit now, in 2012...

And the next transit, only in 2117...

The north Panama earthquake of 7 September 1882
Panama's last major tsunami killed 4500 people in 1882
COLOMBIA Tsunami, COLOMBIA 1882
tsunamis.findthedata.org...
The eruption of Krakatau were recorded effectively in 1882
Lot of bad stuff in 1882 also

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Incidentally I did the math for you, to save you the hassle.
The gravitational force exerted by Venus on Earth on the 5th June 2012 will be *drum roll*

Using:

Mass of Earth - 5.9736*10^24kg
Mass of Venus - 4.8685*10^24kg
Distance of Earth from Venus on the 5th June 2012 - 4.321*10^10 meters

Gravitational Force Calculator

is a whopping....

1.0389355664314593 x 10^ -10 newtons......

That's an amazing 0.0000000000103 (3.s.f.) Newtons if scientific notation boggles your mind.

For comparison, a 7500kg truck driving 10 meters away from someone weighing 80kg would exert about 4 x 10^-7 Newtons.. 3 orders of magnitude more than Venus on the Earth

edit on 18-1-2012 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

Wow i wonder why someone as totally bright as you is reading this numerology thread.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

2004 was the Tsunami..... Not saying that means anything because other years without Venus happenings have disasters too. But it is something to think about.
edit on 18-1-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join