It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is ASTONISHING! The Queen's Diamond Jubilee is on the same date as the 2012 Venus Transit!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Trafalgar1805

what....the hell...is that about?

reminds me of something that would be used to break down your conscious mind for torture/mind control.

creepy

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

No, I am from Canada and this thread to me looks very silly. I voice an opinion on it cause I value looking silly, not because I think your opinion has any value, silly.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Coincidence.

I'm sure people in 1952 didn't wait a few extra days to put her on the throne after her father just so that her 60th year as monarch would coincide with a celestial event. Besides, who would've known back then she'd last this long when illness could have struck at any time?

Some people just like to use any excuse to insult her and her family. Makes me a sad panda.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Wow I do find this interesting. S and F.I wonder if any other major events are going to happen.

For the posters that say the dates are just coincidence, do you also think it is just coincidence that the U.S. started at least two major killing sprees (dropping bombs) on March 19th that ended with Major events on May 1st? Shock and Awe that lasted til May 1st. And operation Radiant Dawn, With OBL getting killed on May 1st? March 19 = spring equinox and May day or Beltane being May 1st.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Yep, Elizabeth is so materialistic that she's insisted on cutting down spending like 99% of the rest of her family during these economic woes while her idiot son Andrew has taken every free luxury he can get his grubby hands on.

You can tell you're a stupid American who knows nothing outside of his own country (and probably doesn't know much about America either) with a post like yours.

Apologies if I offended you because I thought you were cool and a fellow brother in metal but insulting someone and thinking they're from the UK for speaking a truth and then treading into waters of hilarity by claiming the Queen and the royal family are all about throwing their wealth around just to play into the paranoid thinking of sites like this one where everyone is out to get you and everything outside of your own front door is evil.....

Just makes me form an opinion on somebody that I really wish I wouldn't have to. Sorry.

And I'm not even a royalist, I could care less either way whether we had a monarchy or not. I just hate when assumptions are made on something that a person doesn't know a damn thing about.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gypsycat
For the posters that say the dates are just coincidence, do you also think it is just coincidence that the U.S. started at least two major killing sprees (dropping bombs) on March 19th that ended with Major events on May 1st? Shock and Awe that lasted til May 1st. And operation Radiant Dawn, With OBL getting killed on May 1st? March 19 = spring equinox and May day or Beltane being May 1st.

Yes.

Only people such as yourself make those kinds of connections while those making the decisions mentioned above do so witht heir minds on the task at hand during the small window of opportunity rather than "hey Obama, lets delay doing this until May 1st just to mess with those paranoid types".

Be real and rational please.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Quite possibly.

Interesting the UK is switching to digital TV completely by 4th April 2012 (4/4/2012), and guess what?

Dr. Martin Luther King was shot dead exactly 44 years ago from that date on 4th April 1968 (4/4/1968).

I don't call this coincidence - its SYNCHRONICITY!

And the UK plays a big role (particularly the Royal Family) this year in 2012.

Either the Elite are some sick minded psychopaths who manipulate human affairs based on numerology, or we may have 4th dimensional entities interfering due to the fact of the sheer complexity and precision of these events. The debate still rages on who exactly controls the world...

Unfortunately some people here on this thread are still arguing about Catastrophic disasters due to the Venus transit, which wasn't really the point of this thread...so I'll let them carry on with their fighting..

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Where is the occult symbolysm in that advertising ?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

This day better you wait for some mass murder sacrifice ritual somewhere: Africa, Europe, New Zealand...

Writing like Yoda you are. Understanding you I am not.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

And how many ads are created every year that have no tie in to world events? 20 years is a long time for one to have some implied coinciding value.

Wait. Not only that but there is supposedly some occult symbolism within the ad. I guess since occult means hidden that we wont be able to find it. ( shhh it's symbolic )

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBrooklyn
If they are taking the party downstairs for four days.....

Houston we have a problem

Hmmm, something tells me it wont be a barbeque so will probably all be downstairs.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Why is the advertising in French. And I think it talks about Orly in Paris. Anyone read french. I can only guess from a passing knowledge.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I guess your business on this thread is nothing but to troll and be completely close minded in your posts, so I'll leave you as be.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gypsycat

reply to post by karen61057

There's all sorts of astronomical factors, and numerological factors (usually based on gregorian, hebrew, muslim, and pagan calenders) that go into the manufacturing of "events" by the elite.

Astronomy/Astrology, Numerology, Sacred Geometry, and many more things were/are standard "Sacred Sciences" in the Mystery Schools of the secret societies.

I posted a new thread the other day about this very thing, The Occult 911 and it's (ab)use for Darkness.

this website and it's pdf lessons will enlighten you to the occult uses of numbers and sacred sciences.

Temple Of Objective Life Studies

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

This is an odd schedule. ( if thats the right wording for this)
Every 122 years then 8 years, then 122 years, then 8 years, then 122 years then 8 years.
1631 8 yrs later 1639 then 122 years later 1761 then 8 years later 1769.
Any astromomers on here that can explain this orbit.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

The Tsunami was in Dec. The transit was in June.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

well...i guess somebody should just form a group and pray together those days...whatever they pray for can be undone by other positive prayers

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Just to add to other answers on "why June?"; the Queen also has an "official birthday", which is celebrated every year in early June, rather than on her real birthday.

As already mentioned, the motive is weather. Nobody can be sure if we will have a summer this year or what day it will fall on, but there's a reasonable chance that it might be one of the days in early June.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
There is also a full moon on June 4th. It will be a very interesting night with the pull of the moon and Venus flying between Earth and the Sun.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by muse1111

From this website:

Full Moon

The point of maximum psychic energy occurs When the full face of the Moon is visible in the clear sky. Many people perform sacred rites and rituals during this time.

Th symbolism behind 4th and 5th June 2012 gets interesting (or frightening) every minute...
edit on 18-1-2012 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join