It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds Have Apparently Reached NYC & England... =[

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
is it a hoax gone viral? or are the hoax ones "false flags"??

what i just heard at 7am is kind of like planes in the clouds but then fades out then back in.. so its prolly just planes.

it's kind of scary though if hoaxes why now?? its a fresh new year, would suck if people are pranking/lying (what a start)

the strange sound vids on this site are creepy:

strangesoundsinthesky.com
edit on 18-1-2012 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Hey your youtube links are not working and do not link. Could you simply copy and past the links into a reply please..

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
fixed sorry
thanks

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

or are the hoax ones "false flags"??

No. I suggest looking up the meaning of 'false flag' however.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Aaahh, I'm up in Fort William, Scotland, and just heard the "noise"

I've seen so many threads in just these past two days, and to be honest I just shrugged it off as something explainable, such as a viral hoax, or natural cause. Unfortunately, I have nothing to record the noise on at all, I don't own any cameras or digital recording devices. I own a Blackberry, but it's currently out of battery, and even if it had battery, it's inside the house and under my pillow, so I wouldn't have reached it in time, as I was outdoors and it was half an hour ago (just rushed home to report hearing the noise).

The one here didn't sound like the rumbly/thunder like noise, more like the trumpety/siren sound that some of the youtube videos depict.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Yeah, there are reports of the noises all over the world: Australia, UK, USA, Russia, New Zealand and many many more!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by ignant

okay i will later,

but at time of posting i assumed the term can mean "staged events" and put in quotes to indicate possible off-label use so to speak thereof.

ie staging a supernatural aural event and i thought that was pretty... sound!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
What the Hell??

i thought viral 1st time i heard these sounds but its just strange and freaky,
End of the world maybe??
Seems to be happenin everywhere.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Dont know about the first video but the second video is fake..

its just a sound track overlay of the trompet sound,
Taken from this video..
Even the childs talking russian and the birds chipping are the same...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by ignant

okay i will later,

but at time of posting i assumed the term can mean "staged events" and put in quotes to indicate possible off-label use so to speak thereof.

ie staging a supernatural aural event and i thought that was pretty... sound!

A false flag refers to a military operation where a country attacks itself under the flag (colors) of its intended or actual enemy to provoke a reaction from its own military or government.

Are we going to war with the sound people?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Its in England? So it will soon arrive in Germany i hope
...i want to hear it live..

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
thats why i put it in quotes

anyway, since "military" allegedly involved in planned visual (bluebeam) hoax event, i wouldnt put it past them (aural)

oops now i dont wanna bother google it myself, thx boncho!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I have once heard similar noises during the evening a year or 2 ago...but nothing as loud as that. If that actually occurred, surely there would have been a stronger reaction from the animals and from people all around...

No?

ETA, has anyone checked the siesmo's at the time of the noise to see if the sounds are coming from below? That might help us narrow it down...
edit on 18/1/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
CRAP I MISSED IT?!?!?!

Sheesh, ever since the threads on this starting stacking up I have been paying attention...and STILL I miss the one in nyc....

What I have heard before is like a jet flying low, but instead of the usual sound of it going off into the distance, it just got louder for a few seconds and then it just stopped, like if it just disappeared out of nowhere. That was about 2 weeks ago.

I was tossing and turning in bed last night, only because of the very small possibility that I might hear what others are but all I got to hear were gunshots, scared the hair off of me

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I rek'n some of them are legit...

but that NYC one is suss...

think its just a play back in the background!.. I mean, where's the friggen birds happily chirping away?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I live about 3 miles away from an airport and military base on the west coast of Scotland and I have never heard anything like this noise before in the 11 years I've lived here. Even the planes aren't that loud in comparison to the sounds in these videos. Now I want to hear it for myself as I feel left out! Lol

Anyway, I'm in the recording studio tonight, so I'm going to try and isolate and enhance the sound from a couple of the videos to see if we can analyse it a bit better.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Witley Streiber (sp) was on C2C last night and he heard the trumpet sounds- He says he was totally spooked.
No body until now has an answer for this.
I hope its not some hoax, as it is creeping the heck out of me.(And many of us)
I have not heard anything strange, so i dont have first hand info on this.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

A false flag in this case could refer to the "fake" alien invasion. Are they trying to set the stage? Whats next? The uncloaking of the motherships??

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I'm behind on all this ... I just listened to the first youtubes of these 'sounds'.
MAN ... it's really strange! I'm sure there will be copycat hoaxes and all ...
but if any of these are authentic, then I'm going to have to rethink my thoughts on 2012.
I thought it was all going to be a nothing event ... but perhaps not!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
In the videos,I NEVER see ANYONE point the video directly on themselves,while filming. Why is that?

How do I know there isnt a speaker by them,playing this?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join