It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange noises in Eastern Washington.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Fellow conspirasy enthusiasts: I woke up at 3:00AM and went out to my back porch for a smoke, I'm not sure if that was a good idea or not as I heard the exact and I do mean *EXACT* same noise that is being reported in Mexico and Canada.

Please see: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am in Eastern Washington between Eleensburg and Spokane, we have a lot of train and air traffic which is normal to hear and quite easily could be mistaken for these sounds, especially on a windy night, but I know what I heard and it was sure as hell not a train of plane. This was a sound which literally made my stomach feel as if someone told me my first born had died in a car wreck.

I put on the tough guy front for the world, but this honestly scared the piss out of me....

Side note: I am near two military installastions (if that matters) and a nuclear facility. I have nothing to backup my claim, but thought I would throw it out there for the researchers to do their thing.

My opinion (only an opinion) is that this is some form of government tool, it makes me think of "The Wandering Soul" tape which American troops played in Viet Nam. Listen to it here for yourself: www.pcf45.com...

~ NWD
edit on 18-1-2012 by NewWorldDisorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
seriously what the hell is going on, the amount of new sounds being herd lately is unreal!! just look at the new post section and all the earth sound threads!!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Funny how the MSM is not reporting what is going on.. It makes me think the government is in the know...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by scoobyrob
seriously what the hell is going on, the amount of new sounds being herd lately is unreal!! just look at the new post section and all the earth sound threads!!

I was thinking the exact same thing.
It seems like it has been more the last days than all before it.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

Here is something that may give more validity to a lot of these sound videos. I have been interested, but skeptical as I'm sure most are about this subject.

However I just watched a video and at about 6 to 8 minutes in, they have a clip from a baseball game where the same sound is recorded and the sportscasters comment on the sound as being "supernatural."

Since I am on the fence, this video did push me more towards this being real and widespread. Though I suppose I wouldn't be 100% convinced unless this clip they show could be found and posted independently of the video I'm about to link to.

On my phone, so not sure about embedding. Here is the video :

www.youtube.com...

Look like a religious oriented video, so if you're into that, more power to you. For non religious folks, just check out the baseball game clip and listen to that sound.

Sorry if this baseball video has been posted in one of the many other sound threads

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Funny how the MSM is not reporting what is going on.. It makes me think the government is in the know...

I couldn't agree with you more. I for one want to see this when I turn on the 5 o'clock news, but will it happen? Not damn likely... The rational side of me says they don't want report it fearing they will instil panic, the conspiracy side of me says the boys in WA DC have told them to hush up.

I'm more inclined to believe they have been given the proverbial middle finger by the whitehouse.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Cataka

Thank you! I can't wait to check it out but the wife is asleep and it's 4:15 AM now, I'll have a listen as soon as I can and get back to you. Seriously, thanks!!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Do you think this may have something to do with the mega snow storm about to hit Seattle?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Doubt it, we're in the midst of a major snow storm right now, probably 4 or so inches on the ground and still coming down hard....but that's not abnormal this time of year.

Then again what do I know?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cataka
reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

Here is something that may give more validity to a lot of these sound videos. I have been interested, but skeptical as I'm sure most are about this subject.

However I just watched a video and at about 6 to 8 minutes in, they have a clip from a baseball game where the same sound is recorded and the sportscasters comment on the sound as being "supernatural."

Since I am on the fence, this video did push me more towards this being real and widespread. Though I suppose I wouldn't be 100% convinced unless this clip they show could be found and posted independently of the video I'm about to link to.

On my phone, so not sure about embedding. Here is the video :

www.youtube.com...

Look like a religious oriented video, so if you're into that, more power to you. For non religious folks, just check out the baseball game clip and listen to that sound.

Sorry if this baseball video has been posted in one of the many other sound threads

Screw it, I skipped to the sound part and listened to it anyway... Very close and very freaky. I have to admit this is one conspiracy I actually buy in to. I don't know if it's some sort of natural phenomenon or an actual government tool/weapon, but one thing's for sure, some THING or some ONE is making it and I really what to know what or who.

I sure hope these continue long enough for someone to figure out what it is because I'm 100% officially creeped out. Listening to the last of this video where they're talking about the angel and trumpet sure isn't helping matters either, lol.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Here's another thought... Several years ago I was near a domestic training exercise with the 160th SOAR (Nightstalkers) and the 4th Psychological Operations Company. I was privileged enough to be on the receiving end of a sound device which blasted the sound of a speeding muscle car about 500 yards in front of a helicopter. I guess the idea was to disguise the sound of a helo with a speeding car, whatever the reason, it worked very very well.

I know the NAVY also uses similar technology directing sound and messages to unidentified vessels. Maybe it really is some sort of Psy Op technology?

I did a ridiculous amount of research on Psy Op's once I found out it existed, and its primary use is to taunt and scare the enemy. I believe this meets the criteria for both... Just throwing it out there.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
My parents heard the same sounds yesterday morning around 10/11 am. I live in the Netherlands. They told me about the sounds when I came back from work and mentioned about how people are hearing a weird screeching sound in the sky around the world. As soon as I mentioned it my parents instantly reacted on it, saying that they heard a strange sound in the morning themselves that went on for like 10 - 20 mins! When I showed them a video of the sound, they told me that that is the exact same sound they heard.

I am convinced that something is really going on and my prediction is that the mainstream media will pick up on this subject this week.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Now that this has become a subject of focus, there will be some hoaxes, as per usual. All the attention seekers will come out to put in their two cents worth of fake vids. I wish they would try to understand how much more difficult these fakes make towards understanding what is happening, and the full scope of it. I hope someone will be able to come up with a method to distinguish the real from the fake.

Frankly, many of them are starting to sound alike to me.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Folks have been making this comparison but I don't hear the similarities. The baseball sound sounds exactly like wind...howling wind. The sound most are talking about sounds like the Cloverfield monster giving birth to a blue whale.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by expedionphi

I am convinced that something is really going on and my prediction is that the mainstream media will pick up on this subject this week.

Yeah, they shop here and YouTube sometimes for news bits. I've noticed it too many times over the last few years.

We'll be seeing something about it shortly I expect.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
How people describe it kind of reminds me of that noise in Inception. Maybe this is proof that we are all in a dream. Where's my spinning top?
It also kind of reminds me of the movie Wrinkle in Time. People talk about it as a tone without change in pitch.
Then other people describe it as a scream or howl, while others say a trumpet.
I haven't really watched any of the videos, been too freaked out by people descriptions. I should listen to it. The imagination of something is a lot worse than the actual thing. Just kind of like why they wait to show the monster in movies anymore.
I only found out about the videos yesterday when I happened to catch a quick blurb on the news about them. The anchors said that the videos must be come kind of car ad campaign. And I thought, "People will do anything to be a trend on YouTube won't they." Put then I got onto ATS and saw all these threads and posts about it.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldDisorder
This was a sound which literally made my stomach feel as if someone told me my first born had died in a car wreck.

I'm just starting to read up on these 'sounds' threads and this is the first i've come across someone who says there was a feeling attached. There may be others who have said it but I'm just getting started reading them so I may have missed it.

Anyone else get 'feelings' like this?
Is it a physical reaction or do you think the 'sound' went down to your spiritual being?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by NewWorldDisorder
This was a sound which literally made my stomach feel as if someone told me my first born had died in a car wreck.

I'm just starting to read up on these 'sounds' threads and this is the first i've come across someone who says there was a feeling attached. There may be others who have said it but I'm just getting started reading them so I may have missed it.

Anyone else get 'feelings' like this?
Is it a physical reaction or do you think the 'sound' went down to your spiritual being?

I didn't feel attached at all and I've had this feeling before, it's no different than having a gun pointed at you, or slipping and falling off a roof. We've all been to a theme park, you know that feeling you get right before the roller coaster roars down a 200 foot drop? That's how it feels. Not exactly comforting.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
See this thread by member westcoast

Rumbling all day TODAY (12/28/2010) in Western Washington

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It would be nice to know if these incidents are happening simeltaniously or staying isolated to certain locations and moving on.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join